Here's the plan.

LinusTech
Just now, JohnMcBane said:

it's not on floatplane yet either

Oh. My bad to assume such. Thought it was the same deal as last time with the apology video. 

1 minute ago, scmitr said:

Waiting with excitement. I really wonder how you would address Madison.

I can almost guarantee the answer to that is “Our lawyers say we cannot discuss it while the investigation is ongoing.”

3 minutes ago, DisplaiopName said:

So much anticipation for a video. I cannot wait for the video to come out for us people without a floatplane subscription.

It's not on floatplane yet 

Nevermind. Someone beat me to it.

Just now, YeensBeans said:

Havn't F5d so much in recent history

same

1 minute ago, PewlettHackard said:

RIP WAN x2

it will be happening just super late

Just now, Branmo said:

it will be happening just super late

cant wait. super hyped!

Just now, Woofer21 said:

They already addressed it, an investigation is taking place, we won't get anything beyond that.

I don't think they will talk about it like as mentioned before its a third party investigation

1 minute ago, Branmo said:

as mentioned before its a third party investigation

read: we are afraid of the litigation that comes with transparency of our staff misconduct.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Does anyone remember how long it took for the first video to be unprivated last time lol

Currently working towards fully restoring my ThinkPad T510

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB

6 minutes ago, scmitr said:

If I see improvement in what I heard from 9 days ago, I will take down my steam on my channel and resubscribe to all lmg channels. Hopefully I can see some improvement from the lmg team.

1 minute ago, RagnarokDel said:

what would you rather have? We have investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong? Works so well for fossil fuel companies. /s

Honestly id rather see the filings and investigation results in its entirety but yeah, the more realistic alternative narrative is going to be that: we did nothing wrong. Either its a bold faced lie that will blow up once again, or its the truth that no one in the internet will buy.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Just now, SorryBella said:

Honestly id rather see the filings and investigation results in its entirety but yeah, the more realistic alternative narrative is going to be that: we did nothing wrong.

they said they would make them public.

1 minute ago, duke_seb said:

look at his profile picture 😉

Lol first thought was a nerdy doctor evil

2 minutes ago, SorryBella said:

read: we are afraid of the litigation that comes with transparency of our staff misconduct.

There are genuine reasons for waiting until after the investigation to share the results. The biggest one being that what is known right now might not be true or representative of what actually happened.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB

My naive speculation - it goes live roughly at the top of the hour. 

Waiting to be wrong. 

3900x | 32GB RAM | RTX 2080

1.5TB Optane P4800X | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD | 16TB NAS w/ 10Gbe
QN90A | Polk R200, ELAC OW4.2, PB12-NSD, SB1000, HD800

Just now, RagnarokDel said:

they said they would make them public.

I made short ninja edits, please refresh your page.

1 minute ago, SorryBella said:

3 minutes ago, Branmo said:

I don't think they will talk about it like as mentioned before its a third party investigation

4 minutes ago, Woofer21 said:

They already addressed it, an investigation is taking place, we won't get anything beyond that.

8 minutes ago, scmitr said:

Matters under legal precedent cannot be commented on in public during an official investigation as it can influence said investigation. And have legal ramifications. Any conjecture outside that is just conjecture. Opinions are still opinions, but vilifying based on conjecture and opinion is a fools errand. FYI.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, cmndr said:

Waiting to be wrong. 

honestly u might be right

hi

4 minutes ago, SorryBella said:

No that is not what I meant. It's called wait until the result are in to give the results.

1 minute ago, cmndr said:

Waiting to be wrong. 

I'm gonna set a 10 minute timer and see if thats true lol