Here's the plan.

LinusTech
3 minutes ago, jknutz said:

No. It’s company practice to always go FP first. Not understanding that is being a dick. 

actually it's no longer company policy to release videos on FP early. They are usually uploaded at the same time. Sometimes the scheduled video-uploads for the weekend just get dumped all at once on friday/saturday depending on your timezone.

Its too late I'm tired, going to sleep given that you are not releasing this. Good luck with your floatplane exclusive channel saying exclusive things to an exclusive set people, I don't even need to watch it I understand. Have fun, you can't learn a thing I waited 9 days for nothing, you lost a subscriber.

4 minutes ago, dogwitch said:

coltan~!!!!!!!!

atleast spell his name right? it was 1 word in your post...

Just now, jooroth18 said:

No ive had yt take an hour or 2 to process an upload before. Its not uncommon, but doesnt happen too often 

They have talked about it before on the WAN show before talking about posting a video and it gets stuck processing or just doesn't go up for hours because of Youtube, its being 45min not a huge amount of time.
I dont disagree it should go live at the same time or close to it but give it time. If it never comes out get annoyed then...

9 minutes ago, LittleRedOne said:

I wanna say they get like an hr normally before its GR to Youtube but I could be wrong.

All im saying is it has definitely been more than an hour ATP. In a situation like this, its simply a bad outlook for them to lock it behind a paywall, and if they do, they shouldnt hold it for longer than they usually do 😞 

edit: on top of this, if it was just processing, 99% of people would understand. if they didnt, i doubt they'd assume they meant to upload it in 360p

DAMN. ITS BECAUSE THEY EXPORTED IT IN 4k

4 minutes ago, jknutz said:

No. It’s company practice to always go FP first. Not understanding that is being a dick. 

It's not really a dick move, but this type of situation is about optics.  LTT got dragged for the last video for it being monetized, and they fixed it, but it was still made fun of on multiple reaction and tech meme channels.  It was also dragged over the dbrand "promo" at the end, even though it was a joke.  Now, they will be dragging LTT for putting out on their exclusive service first, especially if they claim it isn't monetized on YT because it's "sort of" monetized already through FP. 

Just now, mda187 said:

It's not really a dick move, but this type of situation is about optics.  LTT got dragged for the last video for it being monetized, and they fixed it, but it was still made fun of on multiple reaction and tech meme channels.  It was also dragged over the dbrand "promo" at the end, even though it was a joke.  Now, they will be dragging LTT for putting out on their exclusive service first, especially if they claim it isn't monetized on YT because it's "sort of" monetized already through FP. 

its an hour. chill out. there is no FOMO to be had here.

Just now, Legitsu said:

just set a new record for latest wan show 

Yeah over a week late 😄

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

1 minute ago, mda187 said:

it was monetized for AGES where the mass hoardes watched it... not like they go back to watch it again without monetization to rewatch the lame ad jokes...

9 minutes ago, Rikere said:

YouTube taking an hour to process the video? I'm gonna do with this being intentional.

Are you looking for a reason to be angry? Not everything is about pissing you off. WAN is still not live, so think about that for a second. They are waiting on that video to process most likely before going live. There could be a number of reasons.

Edit:

Linus confirmed youtube is still processing. So, as I said... stop looking for reasons to be angry.

1 minute ago, starsmine said:

its an hour. chill out. there is no FOMO to be had here.

I'm chill.  I'm just saying that I like LTT, and I wish they would quit shooting themselves in the foot like this.

1 minute ago, Legitsu said:

just set a new record for latest wan show 

Yep a week and a few hours late! Everyone is waiting in the LTT 24/7 livestream 😅

Linus on wan said YT is still processing....

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

13 minutes ago, Rikere said:

YouTube taking an hour to process the video? I'm gonna do with this being intentional.

Linus just confirmed, YouTube is just being slow to process.

Currently working towards fully restoring my ThinkPad T510

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Linus on wan said YT is still processing....

Wan where??

6 minutes ago, Loopers said:

Are you looking for a reason to be angry? Not everything is about pissing you off. WAN is still not live, so think about that for a second. They are waiting on that video to process most likely before going live. Could be a number of reasons

Except he did this last time.

The whole community is watching.

Everything they do will be scrutinized.

It's not a long video. If this were Google's fault, be could be honest, unprivate it, and we see Google tell us it's not ready.

Given the way things transpired last time, Linus's statements last time, I'm not inclined to see this as anything but "pay us to see if we're going to improve."

----

And now I see people talking about wan show.

Imo, unless Linus shows his screen to confirm.. I'm gonna have my doubts.

youtube processing has sometimes taken me hours. 

Need to premier it if you want to actually control when it pops up

2 minutes ago, no1warr1or said:

Wan where??

live in FP atm, about to go live on YT soon.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER