Here's the plan.

LinusTech

they can't publish the video if they want to go live on the channel. that's the only one push notification per day thing imho

I think the video was very well handled. This was the level of professionalism we expected in the first one. I’m looking forward to seeing how these improvements evolve the content. Great job ya’ll. These changes sound good, but they also sound like a lot MORE work, which is a Catch 22. Take it slow. Get it right. Also, thank you for taking a stance against the mob. People have been out for blood and it hasn’t been healthy for anyone. It was especially concerning when some of the big name Twitter nuts started rushing to your defense. Now… how about you finish that AMG GPU for a month challenge? 

Waiting Patiently. The video is on a schedule most likely.

3 minutes ago, AyesC said:

That comment looks fake. Linus normally posts from the LTT account, which also has a checkmark next to it. I also cannot find this comment on the video.
image.png.b9532e372883aaf9cd13e075474d5c17.png

That is not fake, they actually said that. 

Just now, Woofer21 said:

That is not fake, they actually said that. 

he's not talking about the comment you quoted, he used it as an example to show what it actually looks like when it's a real comment.

*facepalm*

Nope, they didn't learn from the backlash from the "What do we do now?" video thread about people being pissed off (rightly) about the Floatplane exclusivity for the first hour or so. *sigh*

Come on. For any other video I don't care but these kind of videos shouldn't have any kind of exclusivity and never be monetized.

34 minutes ago, MarcLmao said:

LIVE ON FLOATPLANE

That's not a good look. It's an important video, and their attitude is still monetization first. I don't think they should've gone FP first on this one.

2 minutes ago, Lebon14 said:

*facepalm*

Nope, they didn't learn from the backlash from the "What do we do now?" video thread about people being pissed off (rightly) about the Floatplane exclusivity for the first hour or so. *sigh*

Come on. For any other video I don't care but these kind of videos shouldn't have any kind of exclusivity and never be monetized.

It's fine to give the most loyal people SOMETHING. 

This is literally a case of waiting. 

With that said...

LET ME IN

3900x | 32GB RAM | RTX 2080

1.5TB Optane P4800X | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD | 16TB NAS w/ 10Gbe
QN90A | Polk R200, ELAC OW4.2, PB12-NSD, SB1000, HD800

58 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Putting it out there as bait for the rabid is a dick move.

Fucker just exhibits low class.

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

2 minutes ago, Lebon14 said:

*facepalm*

Why not. Totally disagree. The people paying to support LMG directly should always get the video first. And having floatplane is supporting LMG with money month after month. The whole ordeal about FP is to get early access, be it in good times and bad. 

Been Waiting for 3 hours since that tweet dropped 🤣 at this point I just dont give AF anymore

1 minute ago, Rikere said:

That's not a good look. It's an important video, and their attitude is still monetization first. I don't think they should've gone FP first on this one.

Give it time, they could have pushed the videos at the same time and just be waiting for Youtube to process the video.

I don't know that but don't assume the worse case until we know for sure.

Amazing video. Thank you for doing all you do for the community! Stay strong

Video is decent enough, but I'm a little disappointed there wasn't even an acknowledgement of how out of touch parts of the first response felt. Hopefully that's talked about on WAN Show. That unapologetic merch plug in particular was completely inappropriate.

4 minutes ago, jknutz said:

Why not. Totally disagree. The people paying to support LMG directly should always get the video first. And having floatplane is supporting LMG with money month after month. The whole ordeal about FP is to get early access, be it in good times and bad. 

I would agree with you on every other video except releasing this one on FP first is just preaching to the choir.  The people they need to convince are the non-FP members.

1 minute ago, jknutz said:

No. It’s company practice to always go FP first. Not understanding that is being a dick. 

Not always. They've done simultaneously before due to deadlines, embargoes, or sponsor obligations.

1 minute ago, jknutz said:

No. It’s company practice to always go FP first. Not understanding that is being a dick. 

How much longer does FP usually get? genuine question, i dont know.

coltan~!!!!!!!!

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

2 minutes ago, joshfrog said:

Give it time, they could have pushed the videos at the same time and just be waiting for Youtube to process the video.

I don't know that but don't assume the worse case until we know for sure.

YouTube taking an hour to process the video? I'm gonna do with this being intentional.

Just now, ETHANO8225 said:

How much longer does FP usually get? genuine question, i dont know.

I wanna say they get like an hr normally before its GR to Youtube but I could be wrong.

Just now, Rikere said:

YouTube taking an hour to process the video? I'm gonna do with this being intentional.

No ive had yt take an hour or 2 to process an upload before. Its not uncommon, but doesnt happen too often 

WAN show going to be LIT

CPU: AMD 5800X3D / Cooler: Noctua NH-U9S / Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 / GPU: EVGA GTX1070 SC / RAM 64GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB / SSD: WD Black NVME / HDD 1: ADATA XPG SX9200 Pro / HDD 2: Lexus NS100 / PSU: CORSAIR RM850 / Case: Corsair 5000D