Here's the plan.

LinusTech
Just now, Erioch said:

Not on my YT.

Kill your ecs task. Your YT instance may be stale.

1 minute ago, Erioch said:

Not on my YT.

Not showing up on mine either but the link Linus posted works for me. See if you have better luck with that one as well, I feel like is just Youtube having hiccups

Just went live

Currently working towards fully restoring my ThinkPad T510

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB

3 minutes ago, no1warr1or said:

Wan where??

Live on Twitch. Will be on YouTube soon as the video is now up

1 minute ago, Rikere said:

Except he did this last time.

The whole community is watching.

Everything they do will be scrutinized.

It's not a long video. If this were Google's fault, be could be honest, unprivate it, and we see Google tell us it's not ready.

Given the way things transpired last time, Linus's statements last time, I'm not inclined to see this as anything but "pay us to see if we're going to improve."

Why are you here then? You take it at face value after their promise to change or delete your account and find somewhere else that makes you happy. He said on the pre-show it's still processing and isn't going live until it's done.

4 minutes ago, no1warr1or said:

Wan where??

twitch... search for linustech

3 minutes ago, Erioch said:

Not on my YT.

I just checked and it is still not on YouTube

• My system specs
  • View 91 Tempered Glass RGB Edition, No PSU, XL-ATX, Black, Full Tower Case
  • ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME, Intel Z390 Chipset, LGA 1151, HDMI, E-ATX Motherboard
  • Core™ i9-9900K 8-Core 3.6 - 5.0GHz Turbo, LGA 1151, 95W TDP, Processor
  • GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti OC ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING, 1350 - 1665MHz, 11GB GDDR6, Graphics Card
  • ROG RYUJIN 360, 360mm Radiator, Liquid Cooling System
  • 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) Trident Z DDR4 3200MHz, CL14, Silver-Red DIMM Memory
  • AX1600i Digital, 80 PLUS Titanium 1600W, Fanless Mode, Fully Modular, ATX Power Supply
  • Formula 7, 4g, 8.3 (W/m-K), Nano Diamond, Thermal Compound
  • On AIO cooler 6 x NF-F12 IPPC 3000 PWM 120x120x25mm 4Pin Fibre-glass SSO2 Heptaperf Retail
  • 6 x NF-A14 IPPC-3000 PWM 140mm, 3000 RPM, 158.5 CFM, 41.3 dBA, Cooling Fan
  • 1TB 970 PRO 2280, 3500 / 2700 MB/s, V-NAND 2-bit MLC, PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe, M.2 SSD
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
  • Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Generation) Premium Gaming Headset
  • ROG PG279Q
  • Corsair K95 Platinum XT
  • ROG Sica

Just now, Rolling2405 said:

I just checked and it is still not on YouTube

Dump your cache (Ctrl + Shift + R on Chrome)

Currently working towards fully restoring my ThinkPad T510

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB

Live, watch on first page of this thread if need be. 👍

image.png.77175148be275ea1b60101323795066e.png

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I just finished watching it on YT.  It was a really good video.  I'm glad some learning and growth is coming out of this.

Now this was a good video. For me at least I can safely say I've found closure and I'm also confident that they'll do justice to Madison and remove the culprits responsible for the toxic workplace environment. Considering just how low LTT's turnover rate is I think it's safe to say that it's a case of overwhelming majority of people being good and professional with just a few bad apples inbetween.

Ada is worse than Ampere which is worse than Fermi, change my mind.

System:

Spoiler
  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen 9 5950x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS X570 TUF
  • RAM
    2X16GB Kingston Fury 3200mhz
  • GPU
    Gigabyte RTX 4080 Super Gaming OC
  • Case
    Fractal Torrent
  • Storage
    A lot of SSDs
  • PSU
    Seasonic 1000W Platinum
  • Display(s)
    Main: ASUS PG27AQDM 240hz 1440p WOLED
    Secondary: Alienware AW2521HF 1080p 240hz
    Third: Samsung C34F791 UltraWide 1440p 100hz
    Fourth: LG 48' C2 OLED TV
  • Cooling
    Noctua NH-D15
  • Keyboard
    Ducky Shine 7
  • Mouse
    GPX Superlight
  • Sound
    Logitech Z906 / Sennheiser 560s / Rode NT-USB
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 Pro

The super abrupt ending feels odd, but a solid response overall -- at least regarding the topics that can be talked about. Increasing mental health benefits was a nice touch, albeit for a sucky circumstance.

I'm curious to see how the potential fallout of people potentially being let go as that audit goes through is discussed, if at all (i.e., a forum post noting the reason for dismissal, but then you get into the whole blackballing people from all opportunities and opening them to harassment again thing) given the nature of LMG's medium, but hope however it's handled is tactful to everyone involved.

I'm also hoping to see Linus and Steve sort things out. Steve's video was definitely targeted but felt it came more out of frustration than malice, and Linus' response wasn't exactly...great. I hope y'all were able to mend things, even if it wasn't in the public eye.

I wish the team well, and looking forward to a healthier LMG!

3 minutes ago, coda said:

I'm curious to see how the potential fallout of people potentially being let go as that audit goes through is discussed, if at all

In most places there are laws about that which make reasons for dismissal private.  

Good video. Very to the point and no nonsense. This is what the original response video should have been like IMO. Well done Linus and team and thank you. Looking forward to the future of LTT. ❤️

I am happy to see there is a concerted effort to improve processes and accuracy in videos. I have been watching LTT/LMG content for years and I am very eager for what comes next. Thank you for giving us an update.

I was very sad when at 11:20 in the video, hearing about the types of harassment that LMG team members had endured during the last few weeks. People go way over the line, whether it's a lack of empathy or just a lack of social understanding; The team at LMG don't deserve that. I hope anyone that participated in that type of behavior is ashamed, and should crawl back under whatever rock they were occupying previously.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1