Here's the plan.

LinusTech
3 hours ago, TheRealTeege said:

Hi Hi,

Long time supporter / follower, first time poster.

I followed this incident closely, and I'm now curious are we back to the daily video uploads?

Whilst im happy to have the content back, and enjoying the more thoroughly thought out videos, I'm concerned that the old "Gotta upload daily" is back with the latest string:

image.thumb.png.f00abc7e66685d5af7757b5338bdcf95.png

Seems likes its been a drip feed of every other day in blue, and then every day again in yellow.

Dont know if anyone else agrees, but keen to understand from LTT / LMG why this is happening and changes made to ensure there isnt the same impact to staff.

Videos are completed on a more natural schedule, which just so happened to allow for three videos on consecutive days in this case.

• 4 months later...

@LinusTech I applied to join the ECC Squad last year but never heard back. I’m still very interested in helping out and I’m a lifelong tech nerd with some extra time on my hands. What do you have to lose?! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 4:01 AM, neptunepic said:

@LinusTech I applied to join the ECC Squad last year but never heard back. I’m still very interested in helping out and I’m a lifelong tech nerd with some extra time on my hands. What do you have to lose?! 

Maybe they have already a lot of people?