How are you all choosing to show LTT support?

NavyEmt

I wanted to buy some screwdriver tips, figured I get the Phillips kit since I use Phillips daily, and I also figured metrix and sae hex, and specialty (might as well, shipping costs). Unfortunately the Phillips drivers are out of stock, otherwise I would order today.

I'm not.

I like the videos but they needed a good shin kicking. 

I'm not supporting anyone just keeping an open mind for all parties involved, Linus as the face the leader the brand it's not like he shot anyone dead by 'mistake' and seriously injured another on one of his sets.  All parties involved can fix the damage but it has to be mutual, all except for one individual as that's a separate matter.

If they don't bash out an agreement at the table with independent arbitrators then it'll escalate and it won't be long before the other channels show support for more than likely the 'little guy' and I don't mean Linus.  It's a fickle industry you tube.   

I show my "support" by clicking on videos and/or buying merch whenever it suits my interests or I feel like I'm getting my (lack of) money's worth.

Just like any corp/company/brand you should NEVER blindly give them your support. They are not your friends, not even Linus and LMG.

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X | RAM - 64 GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU - Nvidia GTX 1660 ti | MOBO -  MSI B550 Gaming Plus

The question is presented as though LTT are victims, which is strange. 

They have nobody but themselves to blame for the blows they have taken about the accuracy and credibility of their work. In regards to what Madison has alleged, none of us know the full truth of what happened, and there is a reasonable chance that some at LTT were in fact direct perpetrators while others are culpable for creating an environment where such misconduct as possible.

So I'm not doing anything to show "support" for them because there is no indication that they have suffered any wrong, and I am not a blind stan. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

-= Locked =-

Please keep all comments related to the current event in the dedicated topic, spinning off additional topic [positive or negative] only leads to additional venues moderators need to monitor. Thank you.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER