Temperature stabilization

Temperature input

I'm looking for some input regarding my water-cooling setup. My temps seems to be higher than normal.
Here is what I got going:
- ASRock x570 Taichi
- 5800x: PBO & Curve Opt enabled ( -15 offset) no manual clock boost
- Liquid devil 7900xtx (stock settings)
- Seasonic 1k watt PSU
- Corsair 360mm:30mm rad for top (exhaust)
- Corsair 240mm:30mm rad for side (intake)
- Corsair XD5 cpu block
- Corsair XD5 Pump/res
- Lian Li uni fans ×5: 3 for exhaust, 2 for intake
- One spare EK Vardar 120 fan for rear exhaust.
- enclosed in Hyte Y60
- 2 1440p monitors: 1 27 inch for data and web, 30in for gaming and movies.

I'm using CP2077 on ultra settings w ratracing and fsr 2.1 enabled as the "benchmark"

I noticed that the GPU runs up to an average of 55c with the hot spot hitting a max of 94c. The CPU is running an average of 67-69C.
according to HWinfo the entire system power draw is 600w (610 was the max).
While these temps are slightly higher than I'd like I know they are well within the safe range.  What concerns me is my water temps which on average hit high 30s low 40s. The highest being almost 45c.
My computer is on a desk in a small office (approx 10x12) with AC. The ambient in the room is in the low to mid 20s (69-71f).  Is there anything I could do to lower or maintain the water temps better, or is normal for this type of system? I can provide screenshots of the system and HWinfo if needed (when I get home).

Thank you

On 7/14/2023 at 8:02 AM, McSilian said:

Temperature input

I'm looking for some input regarding my water-cooling setup. My temps seems to be higher than normal.
Here is what I got going:
- ASRock x570 Taichi
- 5800x: PBO & Curve Opt enabled ( -15 offset) no manual clock boost
- Liquid devil 7900xtx (stock settings)
- Seasonic 1k watt PSU
- Corsair 360mm:30mm rad for top (exhaust)
- Corsair 240mm:30mm rad for side (intake)
- Corsair XD5 cpu block
- Corsair XD5 Pump/res
- Lian Li uni fans ×5: 3 for exhaust, 2 for intake
- One spare EK Vardar 120 fan for rear exhaust.
- enclosed in Hyte Y60
- 2 1440p monitors: 1 27 inch for data and web, 30in for gaming and movies.

I'm using CP2077 on ultra settings w ratracing and fsr 2.1 enabled as the "benchmark"

I noticed that the GPU runs up to an average of 55c with the hot spot hitting a max of 94c. The CPU is running an average of 67-69C.
according to HWinfo the entire system power draw is 600w (610 was the max).
While these temps are slightly higher than I'd like I know they are well within the safe range.  What concerns me is my water temps which on average hit high 30s low 40s. The highest being almost 45c.
My computer is on a desk in a small office (approx 10x12) with AC. The ambient in the room is in the low to mid 20s (69-71f).  Is there anything I could do to lower or maintain the water temps better, or is normal for this type of system? I can provide screenshots of the system and HWinfo if needed (when I get home).

Thank you

more rads should lower the temp or faster fans, more pumps too should also lower if the rads can keep up. 600w seems like alot for under 2x360 rads...

the hwinfo spikes are nothing the be woryed about. its the normal temp.

water temp seems hi but also heard people said it can go to 60c so i really dont no.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

load power draw (watts) is king to provide. 

other than that about 8-12c higher than room temp is where u will find ur water temp 

hot summer day, 30c in the room     i can guess ur water temp there 😄