Can anyone tell me what this is out of?

I don’t know what happened to it or where the rest of it is, I found it on the floor of my house. I am super curious as of to what it is. I have tried to figure it out but failed. Just knowing what it does would even be nice. The wires lead to a USB cable. E3423187-C9AF-4BD6-9234-F25F08A9D7C8.thumb.jpeg.31de4eed7054c94ac2903259948f59c2.jpeg

Main "Rig"=HP 11A G6 EE

Android Tablet

Raspberry PI Zero W 2

If you have any fun ideas for things for me to do with my PI, send me a direct message. 

I plan to upgrade within a few months to a proper computer.

It's a mouse PCB. Can't tell you what mouse though. Most will use a generic board as it really doesn't make any difference, it'll be the sensor that will make a difference mostly.

EDIT: Sensor appears to be a an Agilent ADNS-2051, which is essentially a budget sensor so not from a high end mouse.

http://bdml.stanford.edu/twiki/pub/Rise/OpticalDisplacementSensor/ADNS2051.pdf

Just a cheapo USB mouse.

Looks like the red LED and clear plastic lens are missing.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

I was asked to post a picture of the other side. Here it is:BA8E531F-9FC9-469D-B537-DD0EC8035600.thumb.jpeg.48df4dfd6d96b7c84ef8b35b3854a5e3.jpeg

Main "Rig"=HP 11A G6 EE

Android Tablet

Raspberry PI Zero W 2

If you have any fun ideas for things for me to do with my PI, send me a direct message. 

Is there anything fun I can do with it or it is components?

Main "Rig"=HP 11A G6 EE

Android Tablet

Raspberry PI Zero W 2

• 2 weeks later...

Funny? Yes there are two electrolytic capacitors 16v they have polarity black is + and white strip is  -  connect them with reversed polarity to about 12v and they will explode. This is something that nobody shouldn't advice to you, especially electrical designers, so if somebody asks you. I didn't tell you anything. 🤞 (DO NOT TRY IT WITH MAIN VOLTAGE OR LARGER CAPACITORS)

So it's just a mouse circuit board... the 0502 on the pcb tells you it's from around 2005-2006 ... back then the sensor may have been considered mid-end barely, at 800 dpi... could have been worse.