FCC chairman reportedly revises net neutrality

FCC chairman reportedly revises net neutrality

Apparently the voice of the internet was load enough to get through the money ISP's have been shoving into Tom Wheeler's ears but i still don't buy it. The courts gave him multiple chance before this to change the rules and even straight up asked him why dont you just reclassify them but he never took the chances or came up with some bullshit reason not to. Even if he is going to revise his proposal im not expecting there to be any major changes in it. This is a case of giving him a second chance because he's had multiple chances to get this right and he screws up on all of them. Hell even people within the FCC think his plan is bs  but idk i guess we'll see what happens. I can tell you one thing though im gonna start learning different languages cause if NN is killed in America im moving to a different country.

20130109.png

The problem is other english countries will probably follow.  I also want to move somewhere else. 

Lobbying should be illegal. These people who have a say-so in what happens to things like the internet, state laws and so on are all prostitutes.

"Oh hey baby. What? You want internet fast lanes? I'ma need about tree fiddy... million."

Obama, the government, and now this Australia here I come

You'll be even more miserable in Aussie.

Im going to move to Sweden because I like the cold and it has fast internet well atleast in Stockholm I think.

Sweden welcomes you!

lol its either there or Korea

Im going to move to Sweden because I like the cold and it has fast internet well atleast in Stockholm I think.

Sweden welcomes you!

lol its either there or Korea

Bah! Norway has everything Sweden does, except it looks like this: 

Norway-Fjord-560x372.jpgReine-Lofoten-Islands-Norway.jpg

And while Norway has a reputation for being expensive, Sweden is even more expensive when it comes to computer hardware (electronics taxes) :P

I believe Sweden also has taxes on digital goods, Norway does not.

So if you're a computer / tech enthusiast, Norway is the better choice. Internet speeds and prices are comparable, (Sweden slightly better by a tiny amount) though by 2015, 100 Mbps will be the absolute rock bottom in 100% of Norway, as promised by the new govt. and we will pass Sweden, Netherlands and Korea.

Netherlands would also be a better choice than Sweden. Also it's hard to get a job in Sweden, any Norwegian town or city right now are full of Swedish immigrants who can't get a job at home, or won't, because the wages in Sweden are so much lower.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

And while Norway has a reputation for being expensive, Sweden is even more expensive when it comes to computer hardware (electronics taxes) :P

So if you're a computer / tech enthusiast, Norway is the better choice. Internet speeds and prices are comparable, (Sweden slightly better by a tiny amount) though by 2015, 100 Mbps will be the absolute rock bottom in 100% of Norway, as promised by the new govt. and we will pass Sweden, Netherlands and Korea.

Netherlands would also be a better choice than Sweden. Also it's hard to get a job in Sweden, any Norwegian town or city right now are full of Swedish immigrants who can't get a job at home, or won't, because the wages in Sweden are so much lower.

And jobs in Norway pays better or so i heard. :(

Cost for parts i cant really answer but if your that into price best you could do is Work in Norway but live in Sweden. 

And jobs in Norway pays better or so i heard. :(

Cost for parts i cant really answer but if your that into price best you could do is Work in Norway but live in Sweden. 

lol no offence but this might be the first things Swedes and Norwegians have fought over sense being ruled by Viking's (Im ignorant to Swedish and Norwegian history so thats probably not true lol)

lol no offence but this might be the first things Swedes and Norwegians have fought over sense being ruled by Viking's (Im ignorant to Swedish and Norwegian history so thats probably not true lol)

Hehe Swedes and Norwegians have a weird relationship. We make fun of eachother a lot and could seem like bitter enemies to someone on the outside, but we're really good neighbours. Here's a quick recap in comic form:

adNWWzj_700b.jpg

av0BBqW_700b.jpg

(Norway has voted no to every EU membership vote)

aD0MN6Z_700b.jpg

big-brother-sweden.jpg

frozen-scandinavia.jpg

too-little-butter.jpg

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Hehe Swedes and Norwegians have a weird relationship. We make fun of eachother a lot and could seem like bitter enemies to someone on the outside, but we're really good neighbours. Here's a quick recap in comic form:

adNWWzj_700b.jpg

av0BBqW_700b.jpg

(Norway has voted no to every EU membership vote)

aD0MN6Z_700b.jpg

big-brother-sweden.jpg

frozen-scandinavia.jpg

too-little-butter.jpg

Between this and the Dark Souls meme comic i read today i've laughed harder then i have in a long time xD

Sweden welcomes you!

Sweden doesn't happen to have humid weather does it? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sweden welcomes you!

How hard is to get a Swedish citizenship?

I'm seriously thinking of moving there one day, and I don't even have it that bad. I'm Canadian.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

Norway-Fjord-560x372.jpgReine-Lofoten-Islands-Norway.jpg

Here's a good question: Which country is the most fluent in english? This is important, because as a typical American, the only language I can currently speak is english. If I live anywhere long enough I'll pick up the native language, but it will probably take a while.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

I've worn a jacket with the Norwegian flag on the arm for the last 5 years but I've never been there. :)

Here's a good question: Which country is the most fluent in english? This is important, because as a typical American, the only language I can currently speak is english. If I live anywhere long enough I'll pick up the native language, but it will probably take a while.

i think that you can get along fine with english in all of scandinavia, at alest here in denmark we start learning english from 4 grad, and we don't dub alot, unlike from what i understand, the germans do.

They're both pretty good, but the most fluent would be Northern Norway. The reason I say Northern Norway and not southern or western or even Sweden, is because while the level of understanding is the same, the dialect every where else (read: singing) can make things hard to understand.

Example of a Northern Norwegian speaking English:

(she's a bit annoying for other reasons)

Example of some Southeastern Norwegians speaking English: (badly, but they represent the tone well)

For your peace of mind I choose not to post an example of Swedes speaking English :P

Most people who come here move to the southern parts, and more often than not Oslo, which is a terrible city. It's like moving to France to live on a mountaintop.