Off Topic Chit Chat

Quality shitpost m8.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Just now, Scionyde said:

In Star Trek, what doesn't cause a warp core explosion?

Humans, somehow Humans didn't cause them to my knowledge.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I think it was in a star trek episode where words son had a toy car that was used to free the children.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

24 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Comment more plz

more.

good enough? :^)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

20 hours ago, Bhav said:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/x-23/4005-3560/

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program cloned from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. Since she could walk, she was trained to kill Wolverine, but instead she joined the X-Men, becoming his daughter figure and eventually, his successor.

Oh, and Logan is 'apparently dead' when Laura aka X23 decides to take his place.

Watched a few videos on her from YouTube, I love her character, what she has been through and become, amazing story.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Just now, Kierax said:

Watched a few videos on her from YouTube, I love her character, what she has been through and become, amazing story.

She was still being hunted / hounded by her torturer Kimura for a long time after she escaped. One of my favorite scenes in Uncanny X men was when Emma Frost finds Kimura on the mansion grounds trying to assassinate Laura, and wipes her only happy memory from her mind, and changes her goal to wiping out the rest of whatever faction she belongs to.

It was also quite the twist in the plot, because since X23 joins the X men, Emma is firmly against her being there from the start and tries to do everything she can to get rid of her, and remove her from the alpha roster of the New X men, but she is always over ruled by Wolverine and Cyclops. And her reason for this is genuine - if anyone gets X-23's trigger scent on them, no matter her relationship with them, X-23 will go into a frenzy and kill them. In a scene where she discusses this with X-23, she openly admits 'I've been evil and killed a lot of people, but the difference is I've always had a choice. With your trigger, you are a threat to anyone on your team and you have no choice but to kill them'.

Linus is my fetish.

Aw man so X-23 turns on the X-Men? I'm hoping she becomes a proper solid character.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

1 hour ago, Kierax said:

Aw man so X-23 turns on the X-Men? I'm hoping she becomes a proper solid character.

No she doesnt 'turn', its just that she kills anyone that somehow gets her trigger scent on them.

The idea of the Weapon X-23 was that she would have been able to integrate normally into society, but the people behind her would use the trigger scent to get her to kill whoever they wanted, the main point why Emma didnt like her being in the X men.

Linus is my fetish.

17 hours ago, Bhav said:

No she doesnt 'turn', its just that she kills anyone that somehow gets her trigger scent on them.

The idea of the Weapon X-23 was that she would have been able to integrate normally into society, but the people behind her would use the trigger scent to get her to kill whoever they wanted, the main point why Emma didnt like her being in the X men.

I was going from your mention that Emma takes X-23's only happy memories, that could push her into only hating everything.

7 minutes ago, Kierax said:

I was going from your mention that Emma takes X-23's only happy memories, that could push her into only hating everything.

Nooo, she takes Kimuras happy memories, the evil bitch thats trying to assassinate X-23.

1561570-3.jpg 

YLalF0y.jpg 

This is Kimura 'handling' X-23:

X23VOL2005.jpg 

Linus is my fetish.

Oh that I do love, thanks!

Forum is super slow atm.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

19 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Forum is super slow atm.

yeah it's kind of a mess... should be better with in a day (fingers crossed)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

On 26.8.2016 at 9:08 AM, DeezNoNos said:

Classic linus #1

Classic linus #2

Here is his first Video ever.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Source of global warming

Spoiler

I did it guys! I found the cause of global warming!

Edited by DeezNoNos
I forgot the joke

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

5 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

SNIP-

Damn, that's cheaper than my grill, and will probably cook my dinner faster lol

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

FFUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! 

lost my wallet AGAIN!!!(though i learn my lesson by now after the 5th time lol)   after i  notice a day after soo i can say good bye to the $140 cash in it,  my drivers licence(though expired in 6 months anyway soo have to get a new one anyway),my superannuation card thingy , but surprisingly they did not bother using my credit card as my bank statement has not changed, you know cause no pin required and has pay pass.

lives on

BAKABT

tfw when you go to clean your pc of dust and somehow lose the bright pink fan filter (that I was going to replace) from a black case on a black desk. Literally can't figure out where it went.

Another Chinese treasure found on Amazon:

MSIvZnP.jpg

RGB USB 3.0 hub, with 3 normal size USB ports, 1 micro USB porst, and 1 micro SD card reader.

Also has a detachable mouse bugee, but I already have a Roccat hub with one of those.

I plugged in the wireless recievers for my Steam gamepad, headphones, and G700s mouse.

Also a slight problem is that all the instructions are in Chinese, with a section of beyond broken english, so Im not totally sure if the fifth port is a micro SD port, but thats what it looks like.

Linus is my fetish.

On 18.08.2016 г. at 1:04 AM, Tosa said:

I dare all Windows users to create a folder called "nul".

Yes?

SYbSHjt.png

:D

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

@Bhav RGB it up mate

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------