Off Topic Chit Chat

3 minutes ago, Minibois said:

dabbing is a stale meme now though, well it has always been to be honest.

I honestly didn't even realize dabbing had taken off until it was already over lol.

Then again... my edge-meter has dropped like a stone since I've become more and more a normie these past couple years.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

8 minutes ago, Atmos said:

I honestly didn't even realize dabbing had taken off until it was already over lol.

Then again... my edge-meter has dropped like a stone since I've become more and more a normie these past couple years.

people that un-ironically follow memes are the real normies though.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Minibois said:

people that un-ironically follow memes are the real normies though.

That statement is so true that I can't find issue with it, and it makes me angry.

I suppose I should mumble something about being triggered, and frantically ree while sliding back ferociously towards the closet door, but flaming astronauts block my way once again speaking words of unfalse nature.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Sleeping golden retriever. Why? I don't know.

2016-08-22 22.45.27.jpg

Sneaky golder retriever.

2016-02-15 20.26.00.jpg

Hungry golder retriever.

2016-01-20 12.58.40.jpg

And why am I sharing this here? I don't even know myself. I just felt like it.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

I tried to diet.

I tried to not order pizza.

I didnt order any last week.

So instead my fucking parents went and bought some instead, and they only ate like 3 slices and asked me to finish it off.

Now I have more cravings for pizzas and its tuesday again.

Also dominos have a new italian pizza range that looks soooo yummy.

So now I have another two italian pizzas ordered.

I hate pizza, and anyone that buys me pizza when Im strictly trying not to have any pizza.

Pizza needs to be illegalized. 

Linus is my fetish.

10 hours ago, Tosa said:

DknZZq.gif

That dog looks like it doesnt trust you. What have you done to it?

Linus is my fetish.

When you get spell corrected by someone, and they then call you a grammar nazi for spell correcring them back:

Edit - or when you get spell corrected by someone and they dont even realize what they did.

Linus is my fetish.

7 hours ago, Bhav said:

That dog looks like it doesnt trust you. What have you done to it?

Oh, he trust me, alright, but we've tought him not to eat before we say so, and we've teased him as a puppy by saying something that sonds a little like a go-ahead, but wasn't. While I recorded him, I mumbled, which is why he gave me that look to make sure it's okay to eat.

I refilled my water bottle with squash but made it too weak and dont want to go back to the kitchen :/

MOMMY COME HITHER AND HJALP!!!!! Well no, she'd slap me if I asked her to do that.

Well I've already drank half of it, its another really hot day :(

28c without even running any games and only browsing the net on my PC, wow wth! Britain shouldnt be this hot.

Linus is my fetish.

That doesnt look like ice or ice cream or anything safe!

WHAT DID YOU PUT ON YOUR POOR CAT?

Linus is my fetish.

7 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

iee meltd metl wiff mah bwain

What is that?  It looks like a puddle of mercury xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Well I could totally do with the ice bucket challenge right about now. Already had a cold shower and it wasnt enough.

SOMEONE THROW ICE ALL OVER ME AND MY NEW £300 CHAIR ....

Wait no, NOT on the chair. I shall move elsewhere, but even standing up and taking one step = burned to death.

Linus is my fetish.

@iamdarkyoshi did you melt some aluminum. wait for it to cool and then placed in on your cat?

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

GHmAH9f.gif

Im totally uploading a 1 hour loop of this clip.

Linus is my fetish.

54 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Im totally uploading a 1 hour loop of this clip.

why?  This one already plays forever :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

10 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

why?  This one already plays forever :D

But this one has sound.

Linus is my fetish.