Off Topic Chit Chat

LOOK WHO I FOUND IN THE BATHROOM, RIGHT WHEN I NEEDED TO POOP!

2yuLu2y.jpg

It saw me, it stalled for a bit, then started running and did a freefall to the ground, but stopped near the bathtub.

So I threw the bathroom mat on top of it and stomped it good:

hiAdl2t.jpg 

Yay, I got it, so I proceeded to poop. ....

MOTHERFUCKER RESSURECTED MID POOP:

fJ5vW2t.jpg 

HOW THE FUCK DID HE NOT DIE???

Retry the bathroom mat with 100x more stomping:

kUPbbQS.jpg 

Since its now stuck to the mat I assume it must be dead .... I still left it under there until mother washes the thing, Im not getting any closer to that than foot length.

Im not brave enough.

Linus is my fetish.

And Im only assuming its the same one that was in my room that got away .... If its not then fucketty fuck fuck. I have no idea how something that big can still be hidden.

Fortunately those are the biggest spiders you can find in the UK. They are venomous too, but not toxic and 'only' cause a bee sting worth of problems if they bite. However they dont really bite people and always try to run away from you. They only bite if you try to handle them, so more stomping, no touching.

Linus is my fetish.

I'm just afraid of spiders, even if they're actually harmless, or even helpful. They just look far too creepy to me... and, sometimes, webs are a mess to deal with.

There are two types of replies here:

Either: Exeggutor

Or: any type of meme (including but not limited to: "Pikachu!", "Jigglypuff as seen from above", "Harambe", "Meme tree" and much more)

Almost as great as Sonic the Hedgehog's Twitter feed :D 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What happened on the moon!!

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

That moment when you realize that Linus literally lives in the same city as you.

0-0 ok

The All New Wolverine!

mzZFcQX.jpg 

rulJFGH.jpg 

Who needs the fire brigade to rescue people from a burning house?

hjRzF7D.jpg 

The all new aerial fast ball special from up above:

lBiwrva.jpg 

GCXe7oX.jpg 

But baby Warren was far too squemish for her:

qKCqATh.jpg 

I hope Im not infringing any copyrights. Its boring waiting for the next issue(s) to get released on Marvel Unlimited.

4 of the 5 time displaced original X men plus Laura, Oya and Kid Apocalypse formed the New X-Men, while Storm leads the main X men with Jean Grey (the last of the 5), and also a old Logan from the future that also just happens to be around for some reason. The Logan of the main timeline is meant to be dead now.

Cyclops (the older one) and Emma are also both dead now I think. They all launched a dumb attack on the inhumans for having released the terrigen mists (the current plotline thing) which sterilized all mutants and they failed miserably and died.

Linus is my fetish.

az_seansacunt.jpg

Cheers Shaun!

c u r r e n t  /  ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA  /  I7-12700K  /  2080TI  /  32GB DDR5  /  LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC

Z170 STINGER  /  6700K  /  TITAN X  /  32GB DDR4  /  NZXT MANTA  /  j u i c e b o x  build log

nohasslemods 

On 3-9-2016 at 0:13 AM, Bhav said:

LOOK WHO I FOUND IN THE BATHROOM, RIGHT WHEN I NEEDED TO POOP!

2yuLu2y.jpg

It saw me, it stalled for a bit, then started running and did a freefall to the ground, but stopped near the bathtub.

So I threw the bathroom mat on top of it and stomped it good:

hiAdl2t.jpg 

Yay, I got it, so I proceeded to poop. ....

MOTHERFUCKER RESSURECTED MID POOP:

fJ5vW2t.jpg 

HOW THE FUCK DID HE NOT DIE???

Retry the bathroom mat with 100x more stomping:

kUPbbQS.jpg 

Since its now stuck to the mat I assume it must be dead .... I still left it under there until mother washes the thing, Im not getting any closer to that than foot length.

Im not brave enough.

Damn scary spider

waddup gangster h00d rappers.

Drop your best bars here.

lets get it :P

I'm sorry, I don't speak whatever language that is.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

11 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

I'm sorry, I don't speak whatever language that is.

Bars = Rap Lyrics

as a wise man once said "what the fuck are you saying to me fam?"

I don't get it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Friend I lent a USB thumb drive to ended up breaking it and refuses to pay for it or even to give me the broken one, insisting that it was my fault for giving it to him. What a great end for today.

On 9/8/2016 at 3:56 AM, ToastyCoasty said:

Friend I lent a USB thumb drive to ended up breaking it and refuses to pay for it or even to give me the broken one, insisting that it was my fault for giving it to him. What a great end for today.

*deleted*