Off Topic Chit Chat

Here some cheap game for a lucky guy

ELK50-LI8TZ-7BXL5

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 hours ago, Fooshi said:

Pretty Lights - A Colour Map of the Sun

huh not bad

lives on

BAKABT

oohh the place i get music though only has a vinyl version of  Pretty Lights - A Colour Map of the Sun  and i dont have a turntable :(

EDIT: ehh fuck it i'll buy a turntable its only $129 lol dad has some old records soo its worth while

lives on

BAKABT

I dare all Windows users to create a folder called "nul".

11 hours ago, Tosa said:

I dare all Windows users to create a folder called "nul".

'The specified device name is invalid'.

Linus is my fetish.

6 hours ago, Bhav said:

'The specified device name is invalid'.

I was wondering if Windows has anything similar to Linux' /dev/null,  and it turns out that writing to the file "nul" in any directory is the exact same as /dev/null. 

Hi i am new here.  Looking for help instruction to better set up my youtube page.  I have 3 videos on there of the same PC build.  3rd is better than the first 2.

9 hours ago, Striker44 said:

Hi i am new here.  Looking for help instruction to better set up my youtube page.  I have 3 videos on there of the same PC build.  3rd is better than the first 2.

Well, I couldn't find your YouTube page. It's a little hard to give feedback on something I never saw.

so Canada is the number one shit poster on the internet.

Does Linus contribute to this? 

(⌐■_■) 

Just now, Ridska said:

so Canada is the number one shit poster on the internet.

Does Linus contribute to this? 

i do also

sdopgfiejrgjueirughelrgnuliusergesrg

how the fuck does this only have 34 pages? let me join in and shitpost until page 420.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

11 minutes ago, themctipers said:

i do also

sdopgfiejrgjueirughelrgnuliusergesrg

how the fuck does this only have 34 pages? let me join in and shitpost until page 420.

lol

Just now, GreezyJeezy said:

lol

lol

im gonna shitpost here.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

8ulASw.gif 

ITS SPEADING , THE DISEASE IS SPEADING

(⌐■_■) 

28 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

you like maniac?

Fuck no. Stop asking me that. 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Ok u savage meme lords whos about to whip it for harambre , yo boi bleachsaver49 back at it again with a shitpost backing the theory of getting trolled in this site , And i shall walk u on a how to get banned in this site.

sterp 1 : piss of mod or our god , linus the dank maymaybacknickleback tips.

U want ur feet wet and covered in shit so that that boi meme wont rise up from its shallow grave ?! UR IN LUCK HOMIE. All u have to do is PM the mod and write , '' lol , kys u suck '' and u will get insta ban , YAAAAAY.

sterp 2 : Sense im the most desensitized fck , im going to show you how to get banned the other way. go to a thread just any will do , go down and say , '' lol ur dumb google it broh ''  and mods and admins will be hot on ur ass like paplo escobar was on his junk.

sterp 70001: NOw if all those methods did not work for some reason and ur mod is a calm and understand individual who has better knowledge and ur a smart person who didnt click on this post , we are fcked in da bum bum m8. But i got a final trick up my sleave. 

Get a ticket to Canada and giv me all ur money, fly over there to linus media group HQ and vandalize the HQ wall with '' lol , linus money tips lelz '' and live stream that shit ( note if linus sees u , start running and if u get caut , just say '' it was just a prank bro ''  and he will act like ur invisible for 5 seconds , that is the window of appertunity to GTFO out of there like usain bolt. ) and run the fck off , while ur at it , take dennis as hostage and threaten to deport him back to Mongolia. 

Now if non of these sperps still didn't work , my final solution : 

sterp 7 : write a post like this. white and simple for the world to see.

Take ur sweet ass time in the middle of the night like the big fat fcking loser u are and just type away ur meaningless empty life in 02:40. 

(⌐■_■) 

1 hour ago, Ridska said:

my fucking eyes you inconsiderate jerk

kys

Ok u savage meme lords whos about to whip it for harambre , yo boi bleachsaver49 back at it again with a shitpost backing the theory of getting trolled in this site , And i shall walk u on a how to get banned in this site.

sterp 1 : piss of mod or our god , linus the dank maymaybacknickleback tips.

U want ur feet wet and covered in shit so that that boi meme wont rise up from its shallow grave ?! UR IN LUCK HOMIE. All u have to do is PM the mod and write , '' lol , kys u suck '' and u will get insta ban , YAAAAAY.

sterp 2 : Sense im the most desensitized fck , im going to show you how to get banned the other way. go to a thread just any will do , go down and say , '' lol ur dumb google it broh ''  and mods and admins will be hot on ur ass like paplo escobar was on his junk.

fu

sterp 70001: NOw if all those methods did not work for some reason and ur mod is a calm and understand individual who has better knowledge and ur a smart person who didnt click on this post , we are fcked in da bum bum m8. But i got a final trick up my sleave. 

Get a ticket to Canada and giv me all ur money, fly over there to linus media group HQ and vandalize the HQ wall with '' lol , linus money tips lelz '' and live stream that shit ( note if linus sees u , start running and if u get caut , just say '' it was just a prank bro ''  and he will act like ur invisible for 5 seconds , that is the window of appertunity to GTFO out of there like usain bolt. ) and run the fck off , while ur at it , take dennis as hostage and threaten to deport him back to Mongolia. 

Now if non of these sperps still didn't work , my final solution : 

sterp 7 : write a post like this. white and simple for the world to see.

Take ur sweet ass time in the middle of the night like the big fat fcking loser u are and just type away ur meaningless empty life in 02:40. 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

tumblr_oc2ysgFeci1rk5dgco1_540.png

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

12 minutes ago, Official Potato Buissness said:

I am wondering, will Linus or Luke ever dab? It is a question that has left the meme gods in suspense for a while now.

dabbing is a stale meme now though, well it has always been to be honest.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Minibois said:

dabbing is a stale meme now though, well it has always been to be honest.

I should have known. I have not been around to many memes lately. I am checking up on some now...