Apple reportedly considering buying Beats for $3.2 billion | *CONFIRMED* well kinda?

AlexGoesHigh

Apple is rubbish......

No they're not. They make good products unlike Beats

maybe now their headphones will be halfway decent 

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

Maybe they can actually make Beats good. Either that or they will jack up the price, slap an apple logo on the side and call them, "better than ever!"

Why Apple. Why.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I  am assuming that next in line apple products (iPhones, the apple books) will now feature Beats audio. Very nice. Slapping its own butt.

Why the hate? Apple chooses to go downhil by its own decision. I don't own any of their products anyways, not to mention the crap beats.

I doubt it. Apple wouldn't put their name on rubbish like beats.

Well Apple is already putting their name on the iPhone, the iPad, the iMac... Kind of disproves your whole argument, does it not?

Before you get mad I should say that I am just pulling your leg. Don't take it too seriously.

Honestly though, I think Beats would fit very well with Apple. You can draw a lot of parallels between the two.

The amount of anti-Apple circlejerking in this thread is hilarious.

I don't own an Apple product and never will, but if you actually work with them and understand technology you will know that they are all very high quality and their software runs with very little bugs or malfunctions. I understand their prices seem high but they don't make low-end products. I won't buy them because their interfaces generally offer less options for customization and support with certain devices due to their proprietary nature.

I do think that Beats are generally bad quality products for the price, but people need to understand how Apple works before they blindly hate on them. It simply makes you look ignorant.

acquisition kinda makes sense. it was apple that made wearing shitty white earbuds the pinnacle of fashion for a while

The only difference between Apple and Beats is that Apple makes overpriced good products, while Beats makes overpriced shitty products, so I don't know where this is going really.

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

Apple is rubbish......

How. They make amazing products, pricey but really high quality.

two companies that have over priced products that aren't good this can only go swimmingly 

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

Both are well marketed to the same kind of people, casuals.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Beats is bad, but has beats on it to make it expensive. Add Apple on it, it is now a luxury item. The brand combination to make the most expensive things!!

There's one winner in this deal...

2sakr2v.jpg

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

That's hilarious.... just hilarious... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

wow! double rainbow!! :o

ninja loves beats :ph34r:

Details separate people.

Teen Apple users often = Beats lovers so integrating would just make sense.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

No they're not. They make good products unlike Beats

Look, you can like apple, it's fine, but around here that's an unpopular opinion. You can express your opinion all you want, all the people on this forum have effective free speech, but you'll just be starting an argument based on preferences.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

Although I agree Beats by Dre headphones are overpriced (You pay for brand Swag) their newer stuff isn't that bad. Most people hating on them in this thread probably haven't even heard them before. With that said their headphones are what you would expect. Very "fun" sounding with a V shaped sound sig. This means boomy bass, recessed mids and exaggerated highs. Their 2.0 Tours and New studio are a vast improvement over the old models though. They lowered some of the bass so the mids aren't as over powered. I guess splitting from Monster was the best thing that ever happened to them. Wonder how this will turn out if its true.

I'm more surprised they haven't already. Beats or Bose, both seems like something Apple would acquire through a buy out. I guess Skull Candy would also fall in there..and Apple could call their new audio lineup their "iCore"

Apple iCore...

Yeah, that's dumb sounding enough to make it past marketing. At least their iPod headphones wouldn't suck anymore. That's a plus, I suppose.