Check out this gaming cookware

GoliathTheMouse

Hey guys, new to the forum. This evening I came across this sick rgb cook set, it will increase fps, food per second!

PXL_20230225_003333580.NIGHT.jpg

That effect is actually caused by them heating the stainless steel to super high temperatures. Its some pretty cool chemistry I bet was caused by someone accidently heating up the steel beyond what it was originally intended to be and once they found out they sold the idea.

And now for something completely different 

ARGB house pets. give that hamster devil eyes turn the cats tail into unicorn vomit and watch the Dogs flash to the beat of their barks.

Anyways back in the late 60's I had a tankard treated in a simlar manner form the Monks shop at Buckfast Abbey in Devonshire.......

23 minutes ago, RAM555789 said:

That effect is actually caused by them heating the stainless steel to super high temperatures. Its some pretty cool chemistry I bet was caused by someone accidently heating up the steel beyond what it was originally intended to be and once they found out they sold the idea.

And you can do it at home on any stainless steel surface!

Spoiler

Disclaimer: Dankpods, me, and the entire LTT forum are not responsible for your overburnt item, hair, house, and soul. Do this at your own risk.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

Those are pretty good but cast iron is still the best for homemade meals.

For men: non-stick pans can make your pp small.

I love my cast iron but if I’m making an omelette I’m reaching for the nonstick every time. 

And to be honest I kind of want this pan set even though I truly do not need it. My other expensive hobby, cycling, had a big “oil slick” colour fad a few years back and it cost me a lot of money. 

6 hours ago, GoliathTheMouse said:

Hey guys, new to the forum. This evening I came across this sick rgb cook set, it will increase fps, food per second!

PXL_20230225_003333580.NIGHT.jpg

Don't forget :
image.png.1edafa59acd162832ab2e74572bcc8c0.png

And

image.png.f3e9a9e78824a52d65db88ced2bced81.png

https://www.pcgamesn.com/this-portable-gas-stove-gaming-pc-comes-complete-with-rgb-lighting

Also, welcome to the forum.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

-> Moved to Off Topic

I was looking at why you would say this is gaming. Box doesn't say anything about it, nor is it RGB. But I guess you "pcmr" people are easily amused nowadays.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

ah the cook ware set. you see it on palets in stores for $700... and a week later its $150... and they call clams to be better, non stick, but ends up warping anyway... 🤷‍♂️

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links