Stephen Hawking Says A.I. Could Be Our 'Worst Mistake In History'

minimalist

Hmm...I think we are not on the same page, I kinda took a step further (I mean, more on the future).

But you do have a point, yes.

Sorry I kinda didn't mention the 2nd part of your post. But I agree with that. Until the point when the world is progressing as a whole, no third world country all that. There will be huge disparities between lifestyle and what not

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

Sorry I kinda didn't mention the 2nd part of your post. But I agree with that. Until the point when the world is progressing as a whole, no third world country all that. There will be huge disparities between lifestyle and what not

Indeed! Well, that's what I meant friend. There is a lot of inequality today, imagine that in the future...

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

@Andrevcn people want ai for the simplest reason, offloading things we may deem unimportant. Doesn't mean we aren't capable of doing it. But sometimes time can be better spent doing other things.

It encourages a lazy culture/mentality but if you think about it its a logical step. I mean time is a limiting factor. Some may not spend it as well as others. E.g some dude who stays home all day and isn't productive vs a scientist researching advanced science/ medicine. The scientist can make use of the ai better and makes more sense for him.

My 2 cents on this

I think a part of what he is saying is what will humans be giving up by creating A.I. and how will it impact us evolutionarily. Example, will we be bypassing key cognitive functions and could that have a long term impact on us and our genes. That's just 1 of a million things to consider.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Indeed! Well, that's what I meant friend. There is a lot of inequality today, imagine that in the future...

sadly it won't go away. Not logically possible in an economic sense. The only real way to tighten the gap is redistribution of income. I.e rich giving poor money.

Hard to imagine our current world sharing money. It'd take pretty drastic measures.

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

I think a part of what he is saying is what will humans be giving up by creating A.I. and how will it impact us evolutionarily. Example, will we be bypassing key cognitive functions and could that have a long term impact on us and our genes. That's just 1 of a million things to consider.

Wall e 2 confirmed. Lol jk. Its similar though. Overly reliance on robots/ai making us lazy / muscle atrophy or even decreased cognitive functions.

That's exactly my point. I mean, the possibilities are Infinite. And as you said, there could be even a Biological Shock.

( :P)

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

I think the scariest part about Stephen Hawking, is that people hold these men up to be god's in a way that can't be challenged or that are always right. 

Stephen Hawking is in the Pontifical Academy of Science and the Royal Astronomical Society. While that might mean nothing to you? I laugh at just about everything that comes out of his mouth. AI?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/10567942/Supercomputer-models-one-second-of-human-brain-activity.html

^ Not real time. Not aware. That is ONLY simulating 1 second of brain activity in 40 minutes. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Wave_Systems

Quantum computing? See controversy. Has link to benchmarks where the D-Wave was put up against a single core of a Sandy Bridge I7 Hexa. The single core of the stock Sandy Bridge was 12,000 times faster for Quadratic Assignment problems, and between 1 and 50 times faster for Quadratic Unconstrained Binary Optimization problems.

I am not worried about AI any time soon. Men are a whole lot scarier.

Any true artificial intelligence has the power to be incredibly beneficial to humanity... and at the same time it has the power to be our downfall. A true AI would be able to do all the free thinking a human could do and in some aspects it could more due to the way in which it would operate in comparison to humans. Lets take a look at human history though, many times in the past people have managed to get power beyond what they should have had and done things that were inhumane. Examples include Genghis Khan, his actions mean that around 75% of the people in Asia have DNA that links back to him. Another example is Adolf Hitler and other leading Nazis, they built some of the incredibly dangerous weapons and held a rigorous mass genocide of Jews, Poles and other ethnicity's and faiths.

What is to stop AI from doing what we have done? What is to stop them from killing everybody? I know I'm being negative about it, AI could also be incredibly good for us and help us solve all the problems and allow us to live together without these "democratic" leaders and capitalists/facists controlling and watching everything we do.

I also find it scary that some recent genocides are completely unknown about by the common person (whom are completely ignorant of them), whom probably holds up Hawking to be a "genius" (while being completely ignorant of where that word even originated from). 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union

Hitler? So you want me to listen to a man whom media wants to sell as being smarter than everyone else, who is in the Pontifical Academy of Science? No thanks. 

tRY9EdF.jpg?1

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Then again, he uses a computer for everything he does...

But I kinda see where he's going with this.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Who cares what hawking says.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I think the scariest part about Stephen Hawking, is that people hold these men up to be god's in a way that can't be challenged or that are always right. 

Stephen Hawking is in the Pontifical Academy of Science and the Royal Astronomical Society. While that might mean nothing to you? I laugh at just about everything that comes out of his mouth. AI?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/10567942/Supercomputer-models-one-second-of-human-brain-activity.html

^ Not real time. Not aware. That is ONLY simulating 1 second of brain activity in 40 minutes. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Wave_Systems

Quantum computing? See controversy. Has link to benchmarks where the D-Wave was put up against a single core of a Sandy Bridge I7 Hexa. The single core of the stock Sandy Bridge was 12,000 times faster for Quadratic Assignment problems, and between 1 and 50 times faster for Quadratic Unconstrained Binary Optimization problems.

I am not worried about AI any time soon. Men are a whole lot scarier.

I also find it scary that some recent genocides are completely unknown about by the common person (whom are completely ignorant of them), whom probably holds up Hawking to be a "genius" (while being completely ignorant of where that word even originated from). 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union

Hitler? So you want me to listen to a man whom media wants to sell as being smarter than everyone else, who is in the Pontifical Academy of Science? No thanks. 

A lot of info and all however you failed to point out that this is not about today's world, we are talking about future possibilities.

"I am not worried about AI any time soon. Men are a whole lot scarier."

First off AI technology it's been researched for a long time now, it's a slow process to which could take decades or hundreds of years to reach it's full potential, however, humans has already started the process. I see no problem in a fair warning.

You say men are scarier but you fail to understand that computers are creation of men, thus making AI equally scary. Just because you don't give a f*** about the future doesn't mean a man is delusional for thinking ahead... over a hundred years ago people were ridiculed for thinking of the possibility for humankind to fly using machines. 

Who cares what hawking says.

A perfect example of why we as a specie are in decadence...  :rolleyes:

A lot of info and all however you failed to point out that this is not about today's world, we are talking about future possibilities.

"I am not worried about AI any time soon. Men are a whole lot scarier."

First off AI technology it's been researched for a long time now, it's a slow process to which could take decades or hundreds of years to reach it's full potential, however, humans has already started the process. I see no problem in a fair warning.

You say men are scarier but you fail to understand that computers are creation of men, thus making AI equally scary. Just because you don't give a f*** about the future doesn't mean a man is delusional for thinking ahead... over a hundred years ago people were ridiculed for thinking of the possibility for humankind to fly using machines. 

A perfect example of why we as a specie are in decadence...  :rolleyes:

What future possibilities? Quantum computing is an absolute farce and it takes us 40 minutes to simulate one second of brain activity on a ridiculous amount of hardware and that is not "aware".

Why should I care what Stephen Hawking thinks? He is a part of the most evil organization that has ever existed on this earth, who claims to represent God, while Hawking sells that there is no God. I find the man hilarious comedy, not a good source for anything technical. I might as well watch Michio Koo Koo sell me on lightsabers and all the other crap he says can be invented, when the man has never invented a thing in his life and probably couldn't put a computer together...Guy prob has a IMAC. 

Where are we going on silicon?  Die Shrink=less power=runs hotter=more power to cool=we are eventually going nowhere. What is past silicon? Non working theory. This isn't Star Trek, this is real life. Star Trek is fiction and so is AI. I am not worried about dragons, or orcs. I am not worried about Borg or AI either. If you want to be be scared by this? Go right ahead.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

I totally agree with Professor Hawking, AI is the most stupid thing we've ever aimed for and probably even worse than the invention of nuclear weapons.

WE SHOULD NOT BE SEEKING IT

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I think Hawking may have gotten a bit carried away with his Terminator marathon. Either that or he just wants attention.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

He's afraid if we talk to aliens they'll immediately murder us all because 'that's what whites did to Native Americans' or something. He keeps sounding more and more like a doomsday person

Are you kidding? Imagine for a second why an alien might want to come to Earth. One, perhaps they want to meet new forms of life, like we do. Or, perhaps their own planet is running out of resources and it needs to take from other planets to survive. It's stuff like that that could threaten our race and planet. It doesn't sound too crazy to me.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

@Andrevcn people want ai for the simplest reason, offloading things we may deem unimportant. Doesn't mean we aren't capable of doing it. But sometimes time can be better spent doing other things.

It encourages a lazy culture/mentality but if you think about it its a logical step. I mean time is a limiting factor. Some may not spend it as well as others. E.g some dude who stays home all day and isn't productive vs a scientist researching advanced science/ medicine. The scientist can make use of the ai better and makes more sense for him.

My 2 cents on this

People want advanced AI to make their lives easier? I want advanced AI in games. That's all I really care about. :P

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I think Hawking may have gotten a bit carried away with his Terminator marathon. Either that or he just wants attention.

Read some more, it's good for you.

What future possibilities? Quantum computing is an absolute farce and it takes us 40 minutes to simulate one second of brain activity on a ridiculous amount of hardware and that is not "aware".

Why should I care what Stephen Hawking thinks? He is a part of the most evil organization that has ever existed on this earth, who claims to represent God, while Hawking sells that there is no God. I find the man hilarious comedy, not a good source for anything technical. I might as well watch Michio Koo Koo sell me on lightsabers and all the other crap he says can be invented, when the man has never invented a thing in his life and probably couldn't put a computer together...Guy prob has a IMAC. 

Where are we going on silicon?  Die Shrink=less power=runs hotter=more power to cool=we are eventually going nowhere. What is past silicon? Non working theory. This isn't Star Trek, this is real life. Star Trek is fiction and so is AI. I am not worried about dragons, or orcs. I am not worried about Borg or AI either. If you want to be be scared by this? Go right ahead.

You keep talking about AI as it is now... what in the world do you know what will happen in 100+ years? That's my point, possibilities, Hawking could be full of s*** but how can we know? How could you know? Are you reading? We are a specie that a century ago laughed at the mere idea of flying, yet airplanes are pretty common today. 

Your Star Trek comparison made me cringe... plus being aware doesn't mean being scared, I ask again are you even reading? These are just theories, possibilities... not facts, why are you taking it as a fact? Do you even know the difference between a theory and a fact?

I don't care about Hawking, my personal hero was a wonderful man named Carl Sagan, so don't confuse me as a Hawking fan. Let's say Hawking could be writing a lot of BS, but if he has a point in something then I can agree with that specific theory. 

Just commenting here again, because I was expecting someone to say this but nobody did so here I am:

Why would you, personally, develop and use an AI for? I mean what are your objectives with it? Do your homework? Make your coffee? Get the trash outside? Letting a machine take control of your life, even if it/he/she doesn't really attack or force you, just doing your jobs for you, take away your humanity, our humanity. If we can't do a simple task, is our species the smartest yet? You see, it's not just about a situation where the machines enslave us or kill us, that could happen maybe. But we should be careful with our choices because they will change every next generation. Humans won't be as productive, as active as before. We can completely screw society if we change the core functions of it, if we take away our personal ways of living and doing things and making decisons...

Maybe this is not really about a catastrophic event, but a slow, cruel, self destruction event, commanded by our own. And AI is just one of the few things the future has for us. Genetic modification, cybernetics, Virtual Reality (yes, really), quantum computing and just sooo many other things. That's why I said, I'm not sure our hope will still be worth it, we as humans are not ready for the next big step. I'm the only one I know who really cares about this stuff, and I'm not THAT far in terms of development of the US. I live in a "medium size" city in Brazil and I can tell that people can't talk openly about these stuff because they don't know much and don't care much. They think in 30 years from now their lives will be the same and all is going to be fine, while we discuss this here. Now imagine in very, very poor countries. How would they feel about our future? We need to think of HUMANS before thinking about making lives easier for the ones who can pay, with the use of advanced tech.

That's only my opinion guys...

Maybe these AI's can solve some problems though. People are always saying "sure it can do your sums" or " yeah it can do your job" but people don't consider the AI's helping us solve any bad crises. Maybe AI's could help guide us into a revolution of and just and fair society, without chavs and other bad people. AI's could guide us to be civilised. Not to do your homework ;)

Until they turn evil and take over the world.

Personally, think AI's will be a big step forward. I don't understand why people are saying it's bad. It's not about if it is useless, or pointless. It's the fact that WE, the HUMAN race achieved that. We could achieve something great, and if people (scientist, engineers etc) see that opportunity they'll (we'll) take it. Maybe im talking nonsense, but I think it's not the fact it's pointless, it's the fact we made it. We achieved that, and that is great.

Are you kidding? Imagine for a second why an alien might want to come to Earth. One, perhaps they want to meet new forms of life, like we do. Or, perhaps their own planet is running out of resources and it needs to take from other planets to survive. It's stuff like that that could threaten our race and planet. It doesn't sound too crazy to me.

The nearest exoplanets are 4-20 light years away. Assuming an alien race is advanced enough to travel light speed, they would have to do so for that many years unless they pulled a Mass Effect of some kind. Unless the race were long lived, it wouldn't really be viable to leave their surrounding solar system if they can't travel at light speed.

And besides, they'd be able to demolish us immediately if they were that advanced. We'd have no say and probably wouldn't even notice.

Finding resources makes zero sense, there are a ton of resources in asteroids, stars, other planets, galactic dust, and there's a LOT of those floating around. They won't come to the planet some say we're sucking dry.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

1. If aliens do show up you guys know how screwed we would be, right? A GODDAMN SENTIENT RACE CAME TO OUR PLANET. Pretty sure they could make us their bitches overnight. 

2. Hawking is being paranoid and ignoring the basic tenant of all life on Earth: Evolution. 

Humanity has this curious notion that we are above the very laws of nature that we observe on a daily basis. That somehow a better species won't come along and throw us aside. Guess what kiddies, we aren't. And if us making a AI is what leads to machines > humanity, thats what is required. Because evolution. 

Because if those machines are sentient, they will think. They will wonder. They will do what we do, probably better. Thats just how things work. So either we accept irrelevance and die off or we become hypocrites and stand in the way of something better. 

Who are we kidding? We've seen enough science fiction to know that we'll just shoot the bastards to death. Because thats what you do. 

1. If aliens do show up you guys know how screwed we would be, right? A GODDAMN SENTIENT RACE CAME TO OUR PLANET. Pretty sure they could make us their bitches overnight. 

2. Hawking is being paranoid and ignoring the basic tenant of all life on Earth: Evolution. 

Humanity has this curious notion that we are above the very laws of nature that we observe on a daily basis. That somehow a better species won't come along and throw us aside. Guess what kiddies, we aren't. And if us making a AI is what leads to machines > humanity, thats what is required. Because evolution. 

Because if those machines are sentient, they will think. They will wonder. They will do what we do, probably better. Thats just how things work. So either we accept irrelevance and die off or we become hypocrites and stand in the way of something better. 

Who are we kidding? We've seen enough science fiction to know that we'll just shoot the bastards to death. Because thats what you do. 

The instinct of survival is basically what make us think the worse first. We are savages still, sad but true. 

Read some more, it's good for you.

You keep talking about AI as it is now... what in the world do you know what will happen in 100+ years? That's my point, possibilities, Hawking could be full of s*** but how can we know? How could you know? Are you reading? We are a specie that a century ago laughed at the mere idea of flying, yet airplanes are pretty common today. 

Your Star Trek comparison made me cringe... plus being aware doesn't mean being scared, I ask again are you even reading? These are just theories, possibilities... not facts, why are you taking it as a fact? Do you even know the difference between a theory and a fact?

I don't care about Hawking, my personal hero was a wonderful man named Carl Sagan, so don't confuse me as a Hawking fan. Let's say Hawking could be writing a lot of BS, but if he has a point in something then I can agree with that specific theory. 

We can hit limits with things. Sorry you can't accept that. That is why a Shelby Cobra is still one hell of a sports car. 

Carl Sagan? Invented jack. Hawking. Same. Michio. Same. All disciples of Einstein, with theories based on Einstein's theories being correct. How about people who actually invented things, changed the world and whom we don't learn much about in schools?

• "Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists."
    • Nikola Tesla, New York Times (11 July 1935), p. 23, c.8

Einstein couldn't pass a basic college entrance exam, was accused of plagiarism and many people said he wasn't even the first to suggest "his" theories by men such as Tesla (they were rejected before). He also left his wife and married his cousin. Tesla breezed through school. The universities were started by the Catholic Church.

http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/education/ed0321.htm

The belief in a cosmic egg preceded the Big Bang and we are getting the exact same beliefs as old paganism under a new religion masquerading as science, without empiricism.

If you want to have a belief system based on a flunkee who was laughed at by the true "geniuses" of his time? Go right ahead. Einstein is celebrated as the smartest man of all time, with laughable propaganda specials about his "super human brain", while Tesla was villainized in the first Super Man cartoon, and insane people like Edison who fried live animals like elephants trying to discredit AC power are celebrated and Tesla is made to look "insane". 

Things like this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

Most ridiculous nonsense ever. "Exotic material" that doesn't exist, to power something that doesn't exist, inside a magical bubble that changes the fabric of the universe (like changing water to wine) twice, on entry and exit. 

Alcubierre warp theory might as well skip the "drive", skip the "fuel" and just say you are going to make a bubble like the witch in the Wizard of Oz to travel in, and or teleport. It is based on the same thing Alcubierre warp theory is. Nonsense. This is the kind of crap being pushed as "science" now days. The fact "scientists" even argue over the fuel requirement in the magic bubble is hilarious.

Then again I am supposed to be scared of A-LIEn's, AI, and all other kinds of nonsense, while ignoring that Wilhelm II who led Germany in WW1 was Queen Victoria's first grandson and a Knight of Malta. Funny I didn't learn that in college.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_II,_German_Emperor

Oh look who else is in several Maltese Cross Knighthood's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad

Want to know who I am scared of? An organization who started the University system and peer review, it's preeminent "scientists" whom just happen to be in the Pontifical Academy of Science and Royal Astronomical society like Stephen Hawking, it's royal knights, and the pro-pagan-da machine who wants me scared of fiction, while ignoring the completely obvious.

I am scared of real things. I am labeled "tin foil hat conspiracy theorist". Funny isn't it? Crazy to think that the organization who ran the earth in the past, still might be in control of some things huh? I mean we have pictures of the Catholic church with Hitler, and gigantic genocides that don't seem to matter, or get discussed that happened in Russia on non Catholic Christians, but yeah, crazy talk. 

Let's all be scared of aliens who travel in magic bubbles, AI, while ignoring just how amazingly complex, intricate and impossible to copy the human brain is, and all the other crap on TV. There is a Big Foot show on animal planet. I suggest tuning in. You can be scared of Big Foot to. Then when you question wtf is wrong with our media and education? You can tune in to a joker like Alex Jones whom seems ignorant of the Catholic Church's involvement in world affairs for the last couple thousand years.

BKHx41i.jpg?1

dnhNMoh.jpg?1

Hawking says, "The end could be nigh"

And the world goes, "YES, you're right, it is."

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Hawking says, "The end could be nigh"

And the world goes, "YES, you're right, it is."

There are scientists disputing Hawking's theories, I'm actually not a follower of his theories, although I did like this one, he has a point.  

Edit: Never mind, saw the quote of Kanye on your sig... oh my...