Remove Tom Wheeler from FCC Petition

Hire a Hitman...?

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

lol legally bro, we gotta do it legally..................for now

I would, but you only have a few signatures, and I don't want spam.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

The NSA doesn't do shit legally, why should we?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Quote people when you reply to them, it gives them a notification so they can reply back. The quote button is in the bottom right of every post.

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

The NSA doesn't do shit legally, why should we?

This is being added to my signature as we speak

YES. Thanks. ^_^

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Quote people when you reply to them, it gives them a notification so they can reply back. The quote button is in the bottom right of every post.

yea i forgot to my b lol. and its jumped up alot from only being active for about an hour xD, its not mine by the way. A guy from Tek Sydicates forum made it im just sharing it here cause i know you guys care aswell.

Hire a Hitman...?

their a bit expesnive

you can find them in the darknet but we need the funds

start a kickstarter

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

their a bit expesnive

start a kickstarter

We must do this!... lol  :lol:

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

their a bit expesnive

start a kickstarter

LMAO xD this is the best comment i have read in a while X,D

as for the thread, i think is getting annoying that a lot of security breaches are getting called on a very short period of time, also i wouldn't worry this much about it, google is affected probably by monday it will be fixed

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I learned a new word from this, 'bloviates'.

It's cool I'm gonna hold onto that one, but the text there doesn't really elaborate enough for me to want to vote on something, can you at least link a bit of backstory on this issue in OP please?

I learned a new word from this, 'bloviates'.

It's cool I'm gonna hold onto that one, but the text there doesn't really elaborate enough for me to want to vote on something, can you at least link a bit of backstory on this issue in OP please?

Basically this revolves around the issue of Net Neutrality theres another thread on the forum that has a really good discussion, better then i could probably explain it, about why Tom Wheeler is a piece of shit. BUT BASICALLY we, meaning the people of the internet, wanted the FCC to uphold netneutrality and fight tooth and nail to make sure that its stays plus we wanted the ISP's to become common carriers BUT Tom Wheeler, the head of the FCC, doesn't want to fight for it and just wants to appease the ISP's by making what they want to happen happen, which is the complete and total destruction of Net Neutrality and free/open internet. that grammar was terrible but whatever. Like i said there is a thread that explains it so much better and you can also go on Tek Sydicates channel on youtube they have TONS of videos on it that explain it way better aswell.

their a bit expesnive

start a kickstarter

I bet you can find someone willing to do it for free.

Signatures are stupid.

Basically this revolves around the issue of Net Neutrality theres another thread on the forum that has a really good discussion, better then i could probably explain it, about why Tom Wheeler is a piece of shit. BUT BASICALLY we, meaning the people of the internet, wanted the FCC to uphold netneutrality and fight tooth and nail to make sure that its stays plus we wanted the ISP's to become common carriers BUT Tom Wheeler, the head of the FCC, doesn't want to fight for it and just wants to appease the ISP's by making what they want to happen happen, which is the complete and total destruction of Net Neutrality and free/open internet. that grammar was terrible but whatever. Like i said there is a thread that explains it so much better and you can also go on Tek Sydicates channel on youtube they have TONS of videos on it that explain it way better aswell.

Thanks for the post.

I'm pretty sure that mentioning a hitman regarding the assassination of a high profile government employee (even just as a joke) just got us all on the NSA watch list so....don't be rude say Hi  :) Americans please prepare for possible swat teams breaking into your homes.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I signed it. He needs to go. It's become clear that he doesn't give two shits about new neutrality. Every thing he says about it is just lip service.

Logan on Tek Sydicate is going off on this its awesome!!!

Signed it. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Same Here, with a slight change to include the GCHQ

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Unless the removal procedure involves a high caliber bullet fired from a sniper rifle, I don't see him going anywhere. Well, not until he is done fucking up everything anyway, then he'll get a bonus check and retire. That's how government works.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Hire a Hitman...?

I can call around...

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..