Doctor Who Fan

Geekazoid

Hi guys,

Okay, so I thought that I would start a thread for all the Doctor Who fans on this forum, including myself, and I thought I would turn this fandom into a game. All you have to do is finish the following sentence with you're own experiences.

You know you're a Doctor Who fan when you hear your fridge making TARDIS noises. :P

Okay, now add you're own.

You know you're a Doctor Who fan when...

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

You're a Doctor Who fan when you just randomly hear the TARDIS from time to time.

.....when you pick up a british accent. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

You know you're a doctor who fan when the phrase "Out of 10? 11" is a funny reference.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

You know you're a Doctor Who fan when you flinch at statues.

...when you think something could be "more sonic".

...when the expression "Who turned out the lights" scares the shit out of you.

CPU: i7-3820 | Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 | Mobo: Asus Sabretooth X79Memory: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LP | Storage: Crucial M500 240GB & 480GB SSD + Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1 TB |

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780ti Superclocked | PSU: 1000W Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 | Monitors: 3 x AOC i2367Fh 23.0"

All hail the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster. May he touch you with his noodely appendages

You know you're a Doctor Who fan when you're made of creased paper and have a TARDIS printed on you.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

You know you're a doctor who fan when "DELETE" is your trigger word.

Haha, :lol:

You know you're a Doctor Who fan when you flinch at statues.

...when you think something could be "more sonic".

...when the expression "Who turned out the lights" scares the spit out of you.

Does this happen a lot with you? :P

Does this happen a lot with you? :P

"More sonic" does. And "Who turned out the lights" is a bit creepy, so a bit of an exaggeration there  :P

CPU: i7-3820 | Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 | Mobo: Asus Sabretooth X79Memory: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LP | Storage: Crucial M500 240GB & 480GB SSD + Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1 TB |

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780ti Superclocked | PSU: 1000W Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 | Monitors: 3 x AOC i2367Fh 23.0"

All hail the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster. May he touch you with his noodely appendages

"More sonic" does. And "Who turned out the lights" is a bit creepy, so a bit of an exaggeration there  :P

Not gonna lie. That episode gave me the creeps for a bit. And I don't get scared often. 

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

your a doctor who fan when you make your profile picture the doctor

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

your a doctor who fan when you make your profile picture the doctor

You betcha! Who doesn't like The Doctor? :P

The master?

well, daleks, cybermen, zygons, weeping angels, the master and so on

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

If you lot are fans of Doctor Who then what Doctor Who serial did the picture on my avatar come from?

Cry Havoc!

If you lot are fans of Doctor Who then what Doctor Who serial did the picture on my avatar come from?

Nah, I'm a fan of the new series, that old series is ancient. So I wouldn't have a flamin' clue. :P

You know you're a Doctor Who fan when you watch and enjoy all the Doctor Who (from the past 50+ years)

Cry Havoc!

You know you're a Doctor Who fan when you watch and enjoy all the Doctor Who (from the past 50+ years)

"DELETE" :P

"DELETE" :P

Old School Cybermen weekness is Gold, Wheres Adric's Gold star of excellence when you need it?

Cry Havoc!

It looks like sea devil's if i remember rightly the scene where he's setting off mines on the beach?

You know your a doctor who fan when you make midnight runs for fish fingers and custard

It looks like sea devil's if i remember rightly the scene where he's setting off mines on the beach?

You know your a doctor who fan when you make midnight runs for fish fingers and custard

Your close, right Doctor and right companion but not Sea Devils

and my replay to your fish fingers and custard is 

Cry Havoc!

you know you're a doctor who fan when..

Keeping up appearances comes on the television and you see Clive swift (Richard in keeping up appearances) And remember the "voyage of the damned" episode

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"