Brothers/Sisters

I hope you guys are exaggerating on how bad siblings treat each other. That would never fly in the house I grew up. My parents knew how to control both my sister and I when things got out of hand, which rarely happened.

So back on topic, I am the oldest of siblings, in college, and I have a younger sister by three years in high school. 

For the most part things are "chill", we never got into any fights, maybe a few times of bickering here and there, but that was mainly to see who can outwit whom; hint: I won most of the time.

It is genuinely sad to see people acting immaturely with their siblings. If I were to fathom a guess, it sounds like people have little to no order in their family, thus causing a lack of disrespect.  :(

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

It's a bit disappointing how only a few of you tried training your younger bros/sis the art of computers.

hello random lurker welcome to linus tech tips

I have an older sister, she's 16 at the moment. I tried teaching her about computers but that stopped when she told me she was buying a MacBook :'(

I have an older sister, she's 16 at the moment. I tried teaching her about computers but that stopped when she told me she was buying a MacBook :'(

Yea screw her, Macbook well I am very sorry mate, you can't always win lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I know the pain all too well.

My little sister is MAD annoying , she is screaming in the house all day everyday and everytime when i try to be nice to her she screams and says i need to go. She has serious problems ( 9 years old BTW.)

Interested in Business and Technology

My little sister is MAD annoying , she is screaming in the house all day everyday and everytime when i try to be nice to her she screams and says i need to go. She has serious problems ( 9 years old BTW.)

I know how you feel.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Grew up with just my mother and 3 older sisters... is was terrible being the only male...

Wearing the hand-me-downs must have been fun though.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Get on my level people I have 8 brothers and sisters and another one coming.... and I'm the oldest one.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

♫Brothers sisters we don't need no fascist groove thang.♫

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-YCmncMCro

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

I am an only child. But i grew up with my cousins as neighbors. That was pretty nice actually. It's like having a few brothers and sisters that go home in the evening :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I only have older siblings, and I am happy for that because my nephew who is like 13 is fucking annoying but I love my two sisters on 24 and 34 and my brother at 32( don't forget his dead twin :( )

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!