Who should i ask to dance

spwath

Yeha IK lots of these kind of threads but regardless, here goes.

Girl A:

I have liked her for a long time, since 7th grade (im now in 9th)

She and my friend used to like each other, but never dated. (My friend is going with somone else)

PLays Viola in orchastra, i play cello

Great personality, and really smart.

A while ago, 7th or 8th grade, a different friends stole my phone and asked her out for me, she said no.

I probably could  not score her, she is more popular type person (not mean tho), but I heard her say "oh im not going with anyone yet"

Oh yeah and she is really hot. (best of all  of them)

Girl B

On my crew team, a coxen.

She is nice, not as smart, especialy at some things, my crew team convinced here there was a place called the "Circle Jerk Bar and Grill" untill they explained what it was.

I have more of a chance of her saying yes, but not that much. I dont like her as much.

COuld be weird if she said no tho for at crew.

She is being forced to go with a kid with slight mental problem (if that is the corect termanolagy). Not really forced but she couldent say no because she didnt have anyone else and she didnt want too be mean

She is next in terms of looks

Girl C

On my bus, sits across from me

We talk alot, know alot about each other, she knows how i used to like girl A (Thats what i tell myself and others, that I dont like A anymore, but i really do)

She is nice, relally smart, double excelerated math.

She plays violin in the orcahstra

Lives near me

I have bbetter chance of a yes

She is last in terms of looks, but still good.

Thanks for reading all this, answer the poll, and say why.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

By the way, it is this weeked

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Pics of said girls?

Girl A and C sound the best but if C was better looking, I would go with C. :/

Yeha IK lots of these kind of threads but regardless, here goes.

Girl A:

I have liked her for a long time, since 7th grade (im now in 9th)

She and my friend used to like each other, but never dated. (My friend is going with somone else)

PLays Viola in orchastra, i play cello

Great personality, and really smart.

A while ago, 7th or 8th grade, a different friends stole my phone and asked her out for me, she said no.

I probably could  not score her, she is more popular type person (not mean tho), but I heard her say "oh im not going with anyone yet"

Oh yeah and she is really hot. (best of all  of them)

Girl B

On my crew team, a coxen.

She is nice, not as smart, especialy at some things, my crew team convinced here there was a place called the "Circle Jerk Bar and Grill" untill they explained what it was.

I have more of a chance of her saying yes, but not that much. I dont like her as much.

COuld be weird if she said no tho for at crew.

She is being forced to go with a kid with slight mental problem (if that is the corect termanolagy). Not really forced but she couldent say no because she didnt have anyone else and she didnt want too be mean

She is next in terms of looks

Girl C

On my bus, sits across from me

We talk alot, know alot about each other, she knows how i used to like girl A (Thats what i tell myself and others, that I dont like A anymore, but i really do)

She is nice, relally smart, double excelerated math.

She plays violin in the orcahstra

Lives near me

I have bbetter chance of a yes

She is last in terms of looks, but still good.

Thanks for reading all this, answer the poll, and say why.

A or C B is not and option. Choose who you think will be better. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Pics of said girls?

Looks don't matter you fool. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Pics of said girls?

against coc.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Get yo' hands on some titties.

That's all it matters.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Go in order, A then B then C

lol

at least you have several choices in case you get rejected :P

lucky bastard xD

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

That's all it matters.

you're 14...

To me they do. :/ Sorry, I'm just being honest. I believe that looks aren't the only thing that matters though. You could give me a 'Megan Fox' but if she doesn't know Advanced Algebra..... I'd say no. :)

Ask all of them in the order you like the most. :D Problem solved.

you're 14...

Now your signature + your post make me more confused than ever.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Now your signature + your post make me more confused than ever.

why? ^^

your not dating any of these girls so just pick the hottest and start there. thats what I did for prom and boy was I the talk around the school afterwards. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Well, B sure sounds to be in an interesting situation

why bother with school dance anyway? lame as fk, seems like an excuse to ask someone out

Error: 410

Pics of said girls?

Girl A and C sound the best but if C was better looking, I would go with C. :/

Yeah i geuss, idk ill have to figure out how to do it.

Eh i dissagree, my feeling on looks is my signature

against coc.

yeah, im not posting pics of them for 3 reasons, 1 privacy, 2 COC, 3 im not a creepy stauker with pics of them. Or at least i dont have pics of them. You may or may not have heard my story about girl A that i prob should have posted here...

We can't answer that for you bud, you have to answer that one yourself. Which one do you feel more comfortable around? Which one are you better friends with? At the same time you don't want to ruin a good friendship.

I have a feeling that you know who you really want to ask. Just go with your gut.

Yeah ill see, consider it some more

That's all it matters.

Yeah. Other than the fact that im going to a 9th grade school dance...

Go in order, A then B then C

lol

at least you have several choices in case you get rejected :P

lucky bastard xD

Lucky? I prob cnat land any of them. I may be on the crew team, but i am not some Mahé Drysdale

you're 14...

So am I so, there will be no tittie grabbing

To me they do. :/ Sorry, I'm just being honest. I believe that looks aren't the only thing that matters though. You could give me a 'Megan Fox' but if she doesn't know Advanced Algebra..... I'd say no. :)

Yeha i do like looks, like my sig.

your not dating any of these girls so just pick the hottest and start there. thats what I did for prom and boy was I the talk around the school afterwards. 

Shed prob say no but ill consider it.

Well, B sure sounds to be in an interesting situation

why bother with school dance anyway? lame as fk, seems like an excuse to ask someone out

Yeah i think ill stay away form b

Yeah. Other than the fact that im going to a 9th grade school dance...

Oh,well...how is the first one,is she like..."full of herself"?

Just ask any random girl at school, she don't want to, go to the next and so on. Start with the prettiest and work your way down (this is guaranteed to work). I always do that, but I ask them to mary me. Goes without saying that doesn't work as well...

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Oh,well...how is the first one,is she like..."full of herself"?

Now i am probably Biassed, but no not really. She not one of theos mean dumb stuck up popular people. SHe iss nice smart and stuff. BUt then again i am biassed.

Shed prob say no but ill consider it.

if she says no, move onto the next chick. if you cant find a date. ask your parents to rent you a nice car (unless you got one already) and drive yourself and show every girl what they could of had if they had said yes. I did that for senior prom ( other post was about junior prom). I was total BA. also, I made my class hate a girl for a few weeks. bottomline is I asked her, she said yes, and about 30 minutes later I get a text saying, "someone else was going to ask me and I think it would be rude if I didnt go with them." i was like dafuq you just say woman. so i told my loud mouth lady friend who told everyone. I also took back the flowers and gave those to my mother and burned the rest of the nicknaks and triquets that i used to ask her. took a video of it too to remember it. I was pissed and it was golden, cause no one say no to me!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

if she says no, move onto the next chick. if you cant find a date. ask your parents to rent you a nice car (unless you got one already) and drive yourself and show every girl what they could of had if they had said yes. I did that for senior prom ( other post was about junior prom). I was total BA. also, I made my class hate a girl for a few weeks. bottomline is I asked her, she said yes, and about 30 minutes later I get a text saying, "someone else was going to ask me and I think it would be rude if I didnt go with them." i was like dafuq you just say woman. so i told my loud mouth lady friend who told everyone. I also took back the flowers and gave those to my mother and burned the rest of the nicknaks and triquets that i used to ask her. took a video of it too to remember it. I was pissed and it was golden, cause no one say no to me!

I cant do that. Im 14. I cant drive a car. And if i could id deff need to rent one because i dont think a Suberu outback, Toyota Rav4 or PT cruser convertable would help me. MY plans are to buy my own car when i get the money/age.

Yeah I guess i could do that. I just cant work up the courage to ask her. And texting would be stupid/i dont have her number, deleted it from my phone when i "stopped" liking her.

EDIT: what else would girls like like a cool car, that i can do when im 14.

Just don't girl B, and everything will be OK it seems.  ;)

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I guess ill just Enchilada and Boston girl A

(Go for the enchilada, and ask her out, referance to Boston song in Album 3rd stage, Amanda, not a verry good referance, Im not telling her i love her, im asking her out, but whatever)