Who should i ask to dance

spwath

This man has some solid advice.

Remember, the faster you corner, the wetter she gets.

Listen to him... he's a pimp...  anyway have fun man, but your first impression (of asking her to dance) makes the yes or no.. sounds like you know her well, so if she finds nervous cute, try that route, but if she likes confidence then try that route.. plus it won't hurt buying her flowers or something. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Yeah no. IM 14.

I'm kidding. Kind of.

You're focused way too much on something that is meaningless in the overall scheme of things. 

I'm kidding. Kind of.

You're focused way too much on something that is meaningless in the overall scheme of things. 

OH yeah of course it is meaningless.

It will just be a story in the grand scheme.

But i want to live for right now, not for the future, You know, kinda YOLO.

But i would always remeber this as my first date type thing.

So i would like it to be good.

So anyone got any tips? And what do i say if she asks "Like a date?"

Do i say "Yes" confidentaly? or something else?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

anone want to answer above post?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'm having a party like yours too,soon.I've no idea who to ask for a dance though. 

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I tend to need time to really get into a woman, so it took me a while to learn this:

When you spend time with a person you build a sense of trust and a relationship-status-quo. If the time you spend is devoid of flirting and is generally in a "safe-zone," the status-quo is: We are friends. Unless the girl went into the relationship with the hots for you, it's likely that to her you are someone she feels safe being friends with. If you try to take it to the next level, you may be met resistance, shock, and/or rejection. This would be because you're attempting to move very far out of that comfort zone. Of course this isn't always the case, it's hard to know you relationship from a complete outsider perspective.

If you are rejected by any of these girls, please don't take it personally. It's not an easy lesson to learn, but the actions of others are reflections of themselves, not of you. When you are rejected it is because of who they are and not because of who you are.

My recommendation would be to ask all 3 girls in the order that you think you like them (and go with the first one that says yes). If nothing else it would be a learning experience for you.

Hey i dont have 2000 posts. 1999.

I was anticipating your reply :)

Considering you are asking the forum to make your decisions, I don't think you can pull "confidentaly" off :D Just say "would that be so bad?" and you are off the hook

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I tend to need time to really get into a woman, so it took me a while to learn this:

When you spend time with a person you build a sense of trust and a relationship-status-quo. If the time you spend is devoid of flirting and is generally in a "safe-zone," the status-quo is: We are friends. Unless the girl went into the relationship with the hots for you, it's likely that to her you are someone she feels safe being friends with. If you try to take it to the next level, you may be met resistance, shock, and/or rejection. This would be because you're attempting to move very far out of that comfort zone. Of course this isn't always the case, it's hard to know you relationship from a complete outsider perspective.

If you are rejected by any of these girls, please don't take it personally. It's not an easy lesson to learn, but the actions of others are reflections of themselves, not of you. When you are rejected it is because of who they are and not because of who you are.

My recommendation would be to ask all 3 girls in the order that you think you like them (and go with the first one that says yes). If nothing else it would be a learning experience for you.

Ok thanks.

Now any tips on how to ask?

And do I say it is a date if she asks?

I was anticipating your reply :)

Considering you are asking the forum to make your decisions, I don't think you can pull "confidentaly" off :D Just say "would that be so bad?" and you are off the hook

I could be confident.

Maby.

As long as I don't say "yeah?" I'll be good

Just do it, you're already shooting yourself and her in the foot by asking so late. "Would you be my date for the dance?"

Ok thanks.

Now any tips on how to ask?

And do I say it is a date if she asks?

You're probably going to feel nervous no matter how you ask her, but I would put it like this: "Hey I'm going to this dance, I'd like you to go with me"

For your other question: Don't overthink this. It's not good to mull over the multitude of ways a personal situation like this will play out. That will only make you more nervous about it. In most situations it's almost always better to answer honestly. You could always tell her: "I'd like to go to this dance with you whether or not it is a date"

Or just don't go :D

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

You're probably going to feel nervous no matter how you ask her, but I would put it like this: "Hey I'm going to this dance, I'd like you to go with me"

For your other question: Don't overthink this. It's not good to mull over the multitude of ways a personal situation like this will play out. That will only make you more nervous about it. In most situations it's almost always better to answer honestly. You could always tell her: "I'd like to go to this dance with you whether or not it is a date"

OK thanks

I guess I'll just have to do it. Can't really make it easy. I'll just ask.

A A A

All the way! And C.  Oh wait, sutpid social culture, now its a double edge sword.

Probably C...but A... = Awesome :D

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Hai Lana Del Rey

Huh?

A A A

All the way! And C.  Oh wait, sutpid social culture, now its a double edge sword.

Probably C...but A... = Awesome :D

I dont know if ill have the courage to ask A.

I might just ask C

I dont know if ill have the courage to ask A.

I might just ask C

I am assertive enough to fail (or succeed, more then just getting experience and fun asking)

But thats not good, because I am assertive enough to try stuff that have very low chance of being fruitfull, but generally it doesnt make htings worse.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I am assertive enough to fail (or succeed, more then just getting experience and fun asking)

yeah im not, at least not now

yeah im not, at least not now

Where do you live? ''prejudice archive engaged'' :P .

Well I mean, gotta improve those or they'll remain a big pile of irrelevant information that might lead to shit in ((''No time for prospection'', judging times)

Where do you live? ''prejudice archive engaged'' :P .

Well I mean, gotta improve those or they'll remain a big pile of irrelevant information that might lead to shit in ((''No time for prospection'', judging times)

HUh?

But i live in rochester ny, home of frozencpu.com and the garbage plate

OK well I'm going to bed in like 5 min, any last min tips?

I will be asking tomorrow, on bus home from school

Ok going to bed. Will check replies in morning