Who should i ask to dance

spwath

A. C as back-up. B as backup backup but dont let them find that out :P

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

A lot of people seem to be recommending asking in A-C-B order. I'd recommend the order C-A-B more, but I'm not you.

Follow your mind.  Makes helluva lot better decisions than your heart (which only decides whether you live or not).

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

OK, any last tips, I'm going to be at school in 10 min

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Smile!

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Fedora master race.

Fedora.jpg

No,not really.Just smile and be yourself.Don't be sad.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm on bus. I don't know if I can do it. I'm having last minute thoughts.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Just ask her.What if she says no?Nothing will happen...simple as that.

Just do it.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

here is a hint, ask the girl you feel most comfortable with, it took me YEARS to learn this and at fourteen/fifteen you may not realize this, but trust me here I went after girls who I had nothing in common with and conversations were always awkward, if she laughs and you can pretty much talk to her about  anything well she is the one.

one last thing, even if you guys are just freinds thats a good thing, in high school I once asked a freind to prom and man it was a blast !

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

This might sound dumb (and maybe is dumb, but: Just do it.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Just ask her.What if she says no?Nothing will happen...simple as that.

Just do it.

To late. She just got off. I still have a chance tomorrow morning. I'll do it.

You have disappointed the fedora master race!

I'd just keep it simple and ask whoever you enjoy being with most. 

Don't choose based on looks and popularity.  Girl 'B' who is nice to the slow/mental boy sounds really sweet actually.  She is gullible about "circle jerk"?   That is a good thing to be gullible about.

Just pick who you like being with, and one you feel comfortable with.  Hot girls are great, but not always most comfortable to be around.

prNU7s8.gif

OK I'm not going to do it. I'll do it next year, more time, see who I like more, yeah.

Next year. I will. Really.

Forever alone :(

Forever alone :(

Until I'm the an adult and the rich guy and the ladies will come flocking in.

Not if you're confidence bankrupt.  <_<

That's what I am trying to avoid. Pretending to be poor helps a lot. Trust me, they don't know what to look out for in a true rich fellow. Only false rich.