HELP, i'm slowly loosing it, really

LawrenceBarnes2013

i've got this test coming up in jun 1st ,the one if you pass you graduate High school , now, i'm doing OK in terms of studying for it but, the fear of loosing is lowering my shoulders, i can't stop thinking about the odes  of loosing and the disappointment i my self gonna be at, not to motion my father, unless i'm GAMING or LTT , but as soon as i get back to the real world, it all comes back to me again, it's like i'm heading to djudgment day or something :unsure: , the amount of stress is just unbelievabale  and the problem is i'm not much of "breathing to relax" guy , one thing i did, in BF3 , the main Menu Soundtrack, i kept listening to it and it made me want to kike the shit out of that test :angry:  but, as soon as the fear comes :mellow:  back, any tips would be more then appreciated, cause ive got no one else you guys, other wise, i'll snap on some one real soon ,

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

So if you don't pass, you don't graduate high school?

It's probably not going to be that bad; they can't make it too hard. Even if you aren't among the best and brightest in your graduating class, the vast majority of the dumbasses you go to school with will end up passing that thing somehow. If they can do it, so can you. 

Got my AS levels coming up so I feel for you. 

The only way I gain confidence and relief from all the stress is to work.

My Dad is a bit of an ass too. He would go ballistic if I came anywhere close to failure. 

Just keep working and the results will come. 

Twitter | Steam |

Have a day off or three. After that, look at some past papers, figure out what you're expecting and you'll be fine :)

@hawthorne same, gotta do a lot of work as I did hardly any over Easter :/ Triple Science is a bitch

Compatible with Windows 95

I'm assuming this is the Literacy test you take in Grade 10? If so, don't stress. I thought I failed it, but now 2 years later in Grade 12 I see that I got almost perfect. 

The only people I see re-taking it are REALLY de-motivated people. Teachers have a way of making things more complicated than they actually are. It's a simple test that you NEED at least a 70% to pass. If you fail, take it again the next year, if you fail again, then take the course. Either way, you'll get this requirement :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

i've got this test coming up in jun 1st ,the one if you pass you graduate High school , now, i'm doing OK in terms of studying for it but, the fear of loosing is lowering my shoulders, i can't stop thinking about the odes  of loosing and the disappointment i my self gonna be at, not to motion my father, unless i'm GAMING or LTT , but as soon as i get back to the real world, it all comes back to me again, it's like i'm heading to djudgment day or something :unsure: , the amount of stress is just unbelievabale  and the problem is i'm not much of "breathing to relax" guy , one thing i did, in BF3 , the main Menu Soundtrack, i kept listening to it and it made me want to kike the shit out of that test :angry:  but, as soon as the fear comes :mellow:  back, any tips would be more then appreciated, cause ive got no one else you guys, other wise, i'll snap on some one real soon ,

Just remember Tests are generalised... they wont ask you about everything in great detail.

ohh and welcome to the real world. get used to the pressure and dont crack under it or you wont get nowhere.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Just simply relax. If you believe you will pass, then you will pass. If you dread it and fear it and hate every minute of it, the chances are higher that you will fail. Be confident in yourself, know that you will do well, and you will. The purpose of the test makers is not to have you fail, but to have themselves look good so the test I'm sure will be fairly simple. Also there are other options out their, a lot of the smartest people in the world never graduated high school, Steve jobs, bill gates, and others. Its not the end of the world, if you work hard and believe in everything you do, the chances of failure are minimal.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

It's probably not going to be that bad; they can't make it too hard. Even if you aren't among the best and brightest in your graduating class, the vast majority of the dumbasses you go to school with will end up passing that thing somehow. If they can do it, so can you. 

That pisses me off so much, I'm here studying my ass off, then this guy who's high as a kite comes, rapes the test and walks away. I'm sitting here like "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK"

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Have a day off or three. After that, look at some past papers, figure out what you're expecting and you'll be fine :)

@hawthorne same, gotta do a lot of work as I did hardly any over Easter :/ Triple Science is a bitch

Just wait for AS's mate :P 

Twitter | Steam |

god damn triple science

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

it was same with me in secondary school, the thought of disappointing me or my family was overwhelming

and when the final tests came in 4th grade (we call it matura) it all went away, the fact that i knew almost everything was awesome and i felt like nothing could held me back, like i was unstoppable :D

there were 8 exams in total and after the first one and seeing how easy it is/how much i know, i couldn't even wait for the next one to come, i was like bring it on school!

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Just remember Tests are generalised... they wont ask you about everything in great detail.

ohh and welcome to the real world. get used to the pressure and dont crack under it or you wont get nowhere.

Yeah, welcome to University exams, you stress, you're fucked.

Got my AS levels coming up so I feel for you. 

The only way I gain confidence and relief from all the stress is to work.

My Dad is a bit of an ass too. He would go ballistic if I came anywhere close to failure. 

Just keep working and the results will come. 

I'm assuming this is the Literacy test you take in Grade 10? If so, don't stress. I thought I failed it, but now 2 years later in Grade 12 I see that I got almost perfect. 

The only people I see re-taking it are REALLY de-motivated people. Teachers have a way of making things more complicated than they actually are. It's a simple test that you NEED at least a 70% to pass. If you fail, take it again the next year, if you fail again, then take the course. Either way, you'll get this requirement :)

Just simply relax. If you believe you will pass, then you will pass. If you dread it and fear it and hate every minute of it, the chances are higher that you will fail. Be confident in yourself, know that you will do well, and you will. The purpose of the test makers is not to have you fail, but to have themselves look good so the test I'm sure will be fairly simple. Also there are other options out their, a lot of the smartest people in the world never graduated high school, Steve jobs, bill gates, and others. Its not the end of the world, if you work hard and believe in everything you do, the chances of failure are minimal.

one thing i forgot, their's a 3000$ bonus on the line for me to upgrade my Rig, fully if i pass, my father is just making it more and more difficult

Also do loads of past paper. Questions are recycles so if you have done all of the past paper you will not meet a question in the exam that is not similar or the same to one you have already seen. 

This applies a lot to triple! @tomlambert01 I did triple myself. 

Twitter | Steam |

Yeah, welcome to University exams, you stress, you're fucked.

I feel you :)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

one thing i forgot, their's a 3000$ bonus on the line for me to upgrade my Rig, fully if i pass, my father is just making it more and more difficult

Well dont screw up then! :D... it wont be that hard its only school work. wait till you get to college/uni.

shit shit shit :angry:

god damn triple science

Physics- Absolutely beautiful

Biology- I hate to memorize, Hello Genetics

Chemistry- Die in a hole please. All the good Chem teachers "Argon" :P :P ;):) 

That's motivation right there. If I need to be motivated, I hang out with my cousins, they're assholes and makes me want to prove them wrong 

we got all thous in physics it's self + maths+science + philosophy + English+Franche+history and Gio+mother Lang ,our system is total shit ,

I'm not in University yet, but I live with an older brother studying Pharmacy and cousins down the road who are in Uni, I've seen the material, it's fucked. The economics class has a 60% failure rate and it's multiple choice. But each question is a riddle and play on words.

Yeah, only doing Biology, Chemistry and Physics, I think I may drop Biology next year and take up something easier like IT or something useless but fun.

First exam is on the 20th May, AS Physics, what a bitch.

Compatible with Windows 95

If you really feel like it's becoming too much, don't be afraid to seek professional help. But seriously, I wouldn't worry that much. I passed my tests with just a few hours of studying and I'm certainly not Einstein.

we got all thous in physics it's self + maths+science + philosophy + English+Franche+history and Gio+mother Lang ,our system is total shit ,

I live in Canada, but Physics is basically Math+Logic+History+English. You HAVE to read the question. It's not a book where you can skim through it. You  miss one thing, you're done. I learnt that the hard way. 

That's motivation right there. If I need to be motivated, I hang out with my cousins, they're assholes and makes me want to prove them wrong 

Well dont screw up then! :D... it wont be that hard its only school work. wait till you get to college/uni.

Also do loads of past paper. Questions are recycles so if you have done all of the past paper you will not meet a question in the exam that is not similar or the same to one you have already seen. 

This applies a lot to triple! @tomlambert01 I did triple myself. 

it was same with me in secondary school, the thought of disappointing me or my family was overwhelming

and when the final tests came in 4th grade (we call it matura) it all went away, the fact that i knew almost everything was awesome and i felt like nothing could held me back, like i was unstoppable :D

there were 8 exams in total and after the first one and seeing how easy it is/how much i know, i couldn't even wait for the next one to come, i was like bring it on school!

physics it's self + maths+science + philosophy + English+Franche+history and Gio+mother Lang ,our system is total shit ,