China cards worth it?

So I was wandering through this website with whole sum of china goods. I searched 'graphics card' and I got this!

They say its the GTX 770 2 GB version, and funny GDDR3 memory interface instead...

And it also costs just freakin 60$!!

No wonder a card like this exists...

So what's your thoughts guys?

post-70269-0-43279500-1398522439.jpg

Looks sexy, get it just to see how fast your pc blows up.

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Sketchy...

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

NOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

looks more like a gt640 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Don't even think about it

And yes that's too short for a normal 770

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

the "driver" cd has a medal of honor sticker on it

The NVidia logo is sorta yellow instead of green

And that speed setup guide looks very much like asus's quick start guide

HTTP 404 = Server cannot be reached please try again later, try refreshing(F5) the page or re-enable your wireless

Looks Legit to me, get 4 and put them in quad-sli, should be fine...

Blowing 60 dollars on a pizza party is a better use of 60 dollars vs spending on China trash that'd break within 2 weeks. :ph34r:

Nope, nope, nope, don't do it.

i'm a potato

Looks Legit to me, get 4 and put them in quad-sli, should be fine...

But... but... no... wait... never mind.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Somebody on another forum sent the website that sells this an email about a "GTX 680" and their response was something like this:

"Silly customer, why would we sell big brand card for little money? This card do very good for you very good gaming" (actually their response)

CPU: 4770k @ 4.6 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G-Skill Trident X 16GB @ 1866 COOLER: EK Custom Loop (Supremacy/780 Block/360mm/280mm/MCP35X/Bitspower Res) GPU: Galaxy GTX 780 HOF @1425  STORAGE: 120GB/240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 2TB WD Black, 3TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: EVGA Supenova 1000G2 Case: Corsair 750D with 140mm Akasa Vipers MONITOR: Asus VG248QE

Somebody on another forum sent the website that sells this an email about a "GTX 680" and their response was something like this:

"Silly customer, why would we sell big brand card for little money? This card do very good for you very good gaming" (actually their response)

Best response EVER

Chinese logic : Take a GT610, flash the bios so it would say 680 instead, place funky cooler on it, sell it to silly americans

Buy it, just for shits 'n' giggles. And then, post your experience here.

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

i expect it to be an actual 770. but the ram is made by the neo geo team and it uses the same vrm as the nintendo virtual boy. so expect it to explode.

The Bulldozer Analogy - 8 guys work for a company called the mario kingdom. The company is tight on cash and trying to save money. So each guy is required to share an office and computer with the next guy to the left. Guy B cant finish is thesis on acid rains effect on the koopas until Guy A finishes watching game of thrones. The outcome is the Koopas turn into white walkers and attack mario the kingdom and everything is lost.

Too short, Nvidia logo not legit, and A THICK ALUMINUM HEATSINK? 

Do tell what the website is.

Seems something like this:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/GTX-680-Ti-2G-2048MB-384bit-DDR3-PCI-E-NVIDIA-Geforce-Desktop-PC-Game-Video-Graphic/1419181264.html

from here:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1460019/warning-fake-gtx-680s/

It's crystal clear that it is fake, if you scroll down there is a picture of a box:

AMD Radeon Graphics

and below it

NVIDIA GeForce Graphics

Clearly it is not legit, plus:

PCI Express 

and on the other side it says:

AGP

LOL: "Much appreciate for your visit and support".

#GrammarNazi

Its from China guys of course they are going to cut down on build quality, such as stickers, cheap fans, different PCB etc...

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Here' s a helpful hint:

nVidia does not sell cards.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

i would buy it for lulz.

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

Most components are made in china. My concern with that item is that its not from a reputable seller. You can go on dealxtreme and search for cards too. The problem is that it may not be authentic or the packaging/handling is not up to par. Buy from places that will give you a good return policy IMO.

Stop whatever you're doing and don't make any sudden movements. Slowly back away about the distance of a ten foot pole. Then turn around and run as fast as you can and start yelling to any one who will listen "Shenanigans people shenaningans! Save your selves!" It's the only option.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

From what i seen the last time i went to china. The technology (especially computer stuff) there that is legit is actually more expensive there then in the USA.