Ugliest case ever?

brownninja97

I love Fractal Design! Minimalism and spartan aesthetics! Any case that looks like it came off the set from a transformer movie turns me off... The CoolerMaster HAF X comes to mind, it's way too aggressively styled for me. Too busy on the eyes.

48d44c0c314fb773fee3aafb69fab02f_1361408

7360_01_cougar_introduces_the_challenger

I'm not overly fond of the Cougar Challenger mostly because of its flamboyant front... just overly excessive, if you ask me.

You know, of all the teenager-targeted plastic cases in the world, that one is probably the one I would find the least offensive. Sure, it's not good looking, but at least if my 14 year old sister started building computers and the first case she chose was this, I'd at least have hope that she would gain more taste with the years than if she went with something like an Aerocool Templarius or Thermatake Level 10...

Also you chose the worst one, the one with the white bezel is actually kind of good looking in person, in a sort of kitsch way. I'm almost tempted to do a build with the white one and spray all the mesh white, maybe even paint zebra stripes on the sides :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

You know, of all the teenager-targeted plastic cases in the world, that one is probably the one I would find the least offensive. Sure, it's not good looking, but at least if my 14 year old sister started building computers and the first case she chose was this, I'd at least have hope that she would gain more taste with the years than if she went with something like an Aerocool Templarius or Thermatake Level 10...

Also you chose the worst one, the one with the white bezel is actually kind of good looking in person, in a sort of kitsch way. I'm almost tempted to do a build with the white one and spray all the mesh white, maybe even paint zebra stripes on the sides :P

God a Aerocool templaruis would be a huge improvement over this crap in looks however its aerocool  so it would be made quite shitty quality

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I love Fractal Design! Minimalism and spartan aesthetics! Any case that looks like it came off the set from a transformer movie turns me off... The CoolerMaster HAF X comes to mind, it's way too aggressively styled for me. Too busy on the eyes.

48d44c0c314fb773fee3aafb69fab02f_1361408

Wow lots of people liked that case but your free to your opinion. I understand why you dont like it but there are some aerocool cases which are a lot uglier.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It wasn't the best example and I agree there are cases that are much worse than that :p

51XfrkeodnL._SL1200_.jpg

Ouch

Listen if you care.

51XfrkeodnL._SL1200_.jpg

Ouch

Apart from the power button being the wrong way up, that doesn't look too bad, or at least compared to some

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Looks like a white Christmas tree : 6155XjArClL._SL1037_.jpg

Wow first time ive seen someone not liking the colossus. i must admit my Christmas trees dont look like that at all.

Listen if you care.

Wow first time ive seen someone not liking the colossus. i must admit my Christmas trees dont look like that at all.

It just isn't my taste. I prefer something like an nzxt 210.

It just isn't my taste. I prefer something like an nzxt 210.

What would you do if you had to get an atx supportig case then. The nzxt 210 is great but it cant house everything.

Listen if you care.

What would you do if you had to get an atx supportig case then. The nzxt 210 is great but it cant house everything.

I would get a cooler master haf 912

Coolermasters HAF! ewies

HAF IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

This case look like a spaceship :

61dI-TOS-rL._SL1000_.jpg

wow thanks i have this case lol , but im getting a r4 soon :D 

cooler_master_haf_x_nvidia_edition.jpg

What was CM thinking...

chieftec_aegis_ch02_silver.jpg

It also featuring pink hdd mounting strips...

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

cooler_master_haf_x_nvidia_edition.jpg

What was CM thinking...

chieftec_aegis_ch02_silver.jpg

It also featuring pink hdd mounting strips...

hey im getting the nvidia case for my next amd build

Listen if you care.

You think thats bad then look at the aerocool cyborg its just wrongI ac6121vpSmfvL._AA1500_.jpg

I actually quite like the look of this case, is that bad?

I actually enjoy the look of the Mac Pro Higher end corsair series ect, I like my case to be simplistic on the outside, The thermaltake Lvl 10 and the CM Haf X series look horrible to me

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Anyone of the alienware case for their desktop series overpriced and underpower also one of the ugliest and if you want a gaming laptop that looks amazing get a Razer Blade

Quote me to get a reply!

What if EA made a case

You would probably have to connected to the internet just to use it and then it will be pirated.

Quote me to get a reply!

I think I have you all beat

4992491.01.prod.jpg

I would have to agree, what the holy hell is that, it's insulting to the material its made from

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate