Ugliest case ever?

brownninja97

i know everyone is gonna hate me for this but

haha I was about to post that one.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I think I have you all beat

4992491.01.prod.jpg

that needs to be destroyed in a very large fire for the sake of my eyes.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

that needs to be destroyed in a very large fire for the sake of my eyes.

If a company is going to made a see through case then at least do it properly lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

How did nobody mentioned this already ?

I did! It's a different revision of the Silverstone failRaven...

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

hey im getting the nvidia case for my next amd build

Some people would like to see the world burn .

If a company is going to made a see through case then at least do it properly lol

I could see a completely clear case being quite cool but that just looks horrible.

I could see a completely clear case being quite cool but that just looks horrible.

I think Corsair could do it justice :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I think Corsair could do it justice :)

Yes! I want to see this now lol

i know everyone is gonna hate me for this but

I agree that the white version is hideous but I love the look of the black one.  

71ib7O9I%2BML._SL1052_.jpgThat is one sexy case

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

$T2eC16N,!)cE9s4PsT!TBRWZIhjEJg~~60_12.J

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

$(KGrHqJ,!qYFGTki)dv5BRlVIENQrw~~60_57.J

I place a £9001 check to the person that killed the prat that created this..this thing

Listen if you care.

Another vote for the Thermaltacky Level 10 here - just so ugly!

Anyone who said the TJ07 - GET OUT!

I vote the TJ07 as the ugliest case. I just dont understand why you would want the exhaust air from a gpu to be going upwards(i now science and stuff heat goes up) but it looks bad as you in most cases with see the cables and that makes cable routing outside of the pc harder then before and a lot more noticeable.

Listen if you care.

I modded this case for my pc 

We pray that you get a new case soon

Listen if you care.

Anything Raidmax. Pretty general but they're cases are marketed at blind people?

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

$T2eC16N,!)cE9s4PsT!TBRWZIhjEJg~~60_12.J

Ohh damn I remember those, I saw one at PC World and damn it was horrible.

It also felt tacky

This has to be the damn ugliest case i have ever seen:

thermaltake+Soprano+Black.jpg

It manages to combine horrid glossy black plastic with some disgusting wave design. And the name: Soprano- wtf??

This has to be the damn ugliest case i have ever seen:

thermaltake+Soprano+Black.jpg

It manages to combine horrid glossy black plastic with some disgusting wave design. And the name: Soprano- wtf??

If it didnt have the side window and the front wasnt as glossy i think that would look nice.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

I am seeing these horrible design cases.. and I could not get myself not to wonder.. does these manufactures actually goes "We HAVE to make the ugliest case EVAR!".

Do people even buy these? Like I know there was a period where all cases were ugly as no case manufacture thought it maters, but still, that was ages ago. Still ugly ass cases are being made.

Ok let's say that your are a manufacture, and you need to build a really inexpensive case because that is what you want to target... would you not made a black box out of plastic and voila you are done. Simple, cost nothing for design, and looks a million times better than these ugly cases. I am honestly!

I am seeing these horrible design cases.. and I could not get myself not to wonder.. does these manufactures actually goes "We HAVE to make the ugliest case EVAR!".

Do people even buy these? Like I know there was a period where all cases were ugly as no case manufacture thought it maters, but still, that was ages ago. Still ugly ass cases are being made.

Ok let's say that your are a manufacture, and you need to build a really inexpensive case because that is what you want to target... would you not made a black box out of plastic and voila you are done. Simple, cost nothing for design, and looks a million times better than these ugly cases. I am honestly!

But they want to look different from each other and attract to younger crowds who like flashy things.