Ugliest case ever?

brownninja97

Just seems cool, reminds me of the Burj Dubai, and hence, of fond memories of childhood......Im a sucker for nostalgia, i guess :D

This:

post-6374-0-53836900-1368635317.jpg

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

This...

N88LN.jpg

*Pukes onto keyboard.*

My uncle has this case. I remember when he fell on it. It hurt him but the case has a sort of dome at the top and the side panel will not shut.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Are you guys kidding? That Lian Li train-case is absolutely awesome! I want to have one of those on my office-desk if I ever have one. 

As for the topic, my vote goes for that Antec Lanboy Air.

The past cannot be altered. The present holds but regret and loss. It is only in the days to come that a man may find solace. When memory fades..
Gigabyte B450i Pro WiFi | AMD Ryzen 5 2600 | SilentiumPC Fera 3 HE1224 w/ Corsair ML120 | 2x8GB DDR4 3400MHz CL16 | MSI RTX2070 Armor | Plextor M8PeG 256GB NVME | Crucial MX100 512GB | Corsair SF600 Platinum | Fractal Design Define Nano S | Dell U2518D | Filco Majestouch-2 TKL with Cherry MX Brown | Logitech G703

Are you guys kidding? That Lian Li train-case is absolutely awesome! I want to have one of those on my office-desk if I ever have one. 

As for the topic, my vote goes for that Antec Lanboy Air.

I kinda like the Train case, I would never have it for anything apart from a show build :P

raidmax2_agusta.jpg

The Agusta is also one I don't understand. I don't see how it's "gundam-inspired" like Raidmax claims it is.

It not so bad in person, my friend d has one it is okay but the internal layout could be better.

\

Zalman Z11

from the side it's not that ugly but from the front it's really ugly

post-5335-0-22596800-1368641574.jpeg

post-5335-0-22596800-1368641574.jpeg

|| CPU: Core i7 3770k @ 4.6gHz || RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600mHz || GPU: nVidia GTX 670 ||

Wow, I thought Thermaltake had quite their share of ugly over top the cases.  I'd like to add the Cougar Challenger case to the list... http://www.cougar-world.com/us/products/pc_case/challenger.html  Not too bad but a bit on the fugly side.

title_09.jpg

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps

nzxt-m59.jpg

And then there's this one... With the awkward fan built right into the side window.

FX 8150 @ 4.0 GHz, MSI Radeon 7850 OC Edition, 2 x 4 gigs of GSkill Sniper ddr3 at 2133 MHz, two 120 gig Kingston HyperX 3K ssds, Crosshair V Formula, Antec High Current Gamer 620 watt psu, all wrapped up inside a Cooler Master CM Storm Stryker.

This:

I think that is brilliant, I would love one

"An Excellent Signature"

Whats your opinion on the ugliest case ever. Mine would be the fractal design R4. I know many people are fans(get it) of it but to me it looks like a box with a led at the top. It looks surprisingly close to my fridge well without a handle.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fractal-Design-Define-R4-Case/dp/B008NFWGXI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1368049918&sr=8-2&keywords=fractal+design+r4

which case do you have?

It is probably supposed to make you really stand out, but I think this case is looking absolutely horrible. It is the Lian Li PC-U6 Cowry.

lian-li-pc-desktop.jpg

This is kinda cool, but then I'm like hmmmm.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Alot of the cases im seeing on here dont look that bad

Ingress.jpg?t=original&k=d8262950..........jk

I actually dislike the look of this case very much, its just too big and the massive sidepanel window just highlights how ridiculous even the largest motherboard looks in the case, the sheer amount of redundant cable routing holes are an eyesore and unless your going to cover them all up (which granted has been done fairly well in this photo) its just not great.

Just to troll Linus. :D   (Silverstone TJ07)

27556_230x230_0.jpg

And really this is horrible:       (Thermaltake  Level 10 GT Snow Edition)

55682_230x230_0.jpg

Christ almighty i just saw the Thermaltake Level 10 in  Canada Computers and it's so much worse than it looks in the picture! It's also kind of massive

Just to troll Linus. :D   (Silverstone TJ07)

27556_230x230_0.jpg

And really this is horrible:       (Thermaltake  Level 10 GT Snow Edition)

55682_230x230_0.jpg

In regards to the TJ07 I think externally its a amazing looking case, however internally its a whole different story, especially with the modernized versions its just... Strange. There really is no other word to describe the layout of current TJ07 models, I want one so badly but what stops me from jumping at the thought of buying one is the internal layout of them with regards to cable management and CPU cutouts that are much longer than any motherboard.

Aerocool X-Warrior Devil (Black Edition)

1310570425.jpeg

Looks like someone wanted to fit as much random shapes on the front of cheap looking plastic, but I don't like most of what Aerocool has done, but this...

If they did something to make the optical bays match the rest of the design, would be one badass looking case

Folding for LTT since April 2016.