Art repository thread

ixi_your_face

Yeah but he died from the shock or he got offered a job by CR and can't hang around with us losers

Still trying to figure out which is worst.

So if he works for CR he cant contribute to the forum anymore?  I am assuming there will be a Non Disclosure Agreement.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

i just found out, i am back from short vacation... i dotn know what to say

love you people <3

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

i just found out, i am back from short vacation... i dotn know what to say

love you people <3

Huge congrats man! :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Congrats Inca! Great stuff. YOu won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wohoo

Damn inca, that is one big playseat :)

yeah

ROCK ON INCA, told you you'd win

heh :)

Inca won for real?! hell ya!!!

cheers!

Yeah but he died from the shock or he got offered a job by CR and can't hang around with us losers

Still trying to figure out which is worst.

nah im still here :)

na even if he was hired he could still make epic art, just take much longer

yeah

proof he won

FTkaorp.png

http://youtu.be/A0grZDNdUYY?t=27m18s

cheers!

Huge congrats man! :D

cheers boss!

(please come back)

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

@Artofinca hope it's not too late to get your reward :)

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

@Artofinca hope it's not too late to get your reward :)

i dont know i was away :|

There was a contest?! Inca won?! Congrats mate!

Edit: Oooh that contest... Great job man!

thanks man

10548930_10152737506699750_7632574010466

i got the m50 already, confirmed the address via mail to rsi, now we will play the waiting game

dude you deserve it. now the question is, will they be painting your m50 to match your entry, because that would be awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Uoltt wingmen, star citizens and friends

just to prove im not dead:

10668889_10152824875754750_1966178352228

Hostile planet exploration speed paint

cheerz!

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's Inca's thread ;) but I had couple of hours to kill in the office today and started messing around with our logo in After Effects. I didn't know what I wanted to do but it's kinda becoming a short video opener or something. I have two screenshots here as the animation is still crap. I'll post a video once it's more complete. If you guys like it I might turn it into a "LTT TV" opener or whatever we decide.

Cheers everybody.

post-70567-0-46273000-1412963131.jpg

post-70567-0-41876900-1412963137.jpg

I know it's Inca's thread ;) but I had couple of hours to kill in the office today and started messing around with our logo in After Effects. I didn't know what I wanted to do but it's kinda becoming a short video opener or something. I have two screenshots here as the animation is still crap. I'll post a video once it's more complete. If you guys like it I might turn it into a "LTT TV" opener or whatever we decide.

Cheers everybody.

Your hired!

LTT TV should be a community thing anyway

what do you mean my thread, i just post more ^^ @rentaspoon

good thing @Maciek

a friend commissioned me an overpaint of his photo to make it look as pilot ^^

still in progress

post-68932-0-03549200-1413020167_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...

second one was take on Vanduul invasion party

not sure if the "green" is the vanduul color... but who knows

f1a5e096f3224971ad0e0a55837d2a08-d7dachy

~2 hours, photoshop

That is amazing...I would love that as a poster on my wall or painted directly on the side of my computer case now that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Vanduul character (no mask ) ~1hour warm up
Star Citizen fan art
cheers!

hope you like it

what should i do next?

post-68932-0-38106900-1415961707_thumb.j