Art repository thread

ixi_your_face

sketch for the mining sub organization

Posted Image

When do i get one for my science division? ^_^

Love this one mate :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Impressive so far xD

Think u are able to make a Exploration one and our fleet in the future one day

When do i get one for my science division? ^_^

Love this one mate :)

like i said before, i am making art for all the official LTT sub-organizations

i will show more sketches soon and finish this one

the apartment one is not part of those

@LukaP is this science devizion from the official ones?

cheers

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

@LukaP is this science devizion from the official ones?

cheers

i have a deal with ixi ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

so thats engineering ? i am doing illustrations for "basic" subors, because we do not have their names or their leaders elected yet

therefore i use keywords as "mining" "exploration" and so on

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

so thats engineering ? i am doing illustrations for "basic" subors, because we do not have their names or their leaders elected yet

therefore i use keywords as "mining" "exploration" and so on

naah tis probably gonna be its own branch, but i must get my agenda together and apply at the high council

sketch for the mining sub organization

trace on the ships used due to time limits

finished version will be different

-snip-

Oooh. Reminds me of DUNE. Those are wonderful choices of color, Inca. Great job, lol.

Did you decide what you're doing for the council and military art?

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

something like this

Got rid of the idris?

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

what sketch to do next:

invading: special ops on a planet...

exploration v1: freelancer crew reading space chart (supa idea)

exploration v2: pilot in a cockpit viewing his ship from inside? this can be for something else... i dont know

mercenary ( and pirates )- i am leaning to interior environemnt of "mercenary" looking fellow in a bar or hangar scene with ship that looks like pirate and mercs around it

Trade.. banu ship yes but in trade hangar or bazaar with people trading and some aliens, ships docking, trade hapening!

still unsure what to do for the following:

boarding: boardign a vanduul vessel? in space or... interior?

military: lol... ships in space? boring, need good idea that wont take me 2 months to finish

hc / council - the bosses and their feudals

faith org ? -

things that are done:

Ltt city / headquaters

Exploration

Mining

Engineering

@Artofinca how about this for military (yea yea its been done before - but not by you :) ) Forground close up of slauting soldier, mid ground ranks of soldiers on parade, back ground Bengal with hornets in formation

mercenary ( and pirates )- i am leaning to interior environment of "mercenary" looking fellow in a bar or hangar scene with ship that looks like pirate and mercs around it

the hangar scene has to be with a cutlass, is the ship that was made for this

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Or maybe a view of a Command Room (Bengal or such), with the Council around a tactical display, and a glimpse of the ongoing battle outside the "window" (couldn't think of the right space term...).

Classic, but nice IMO

Or maybe a view of a Command Room (Bengal or such), with the Council around a tactical display, and a glimpse of the ongoing battle outside the "window" (couldn't think of the right space term...).

Classic, but nice IMO

I believe that a lot of space terms are nautical in origin so porthole would be appropriate otherwise viewport could also be used due to its usage in Star Trek.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

nice ideas, feel free to provide more ( alone with refs if you like )

Be cool for the high council if you could seat the council around the perimeter of a round room shrouded in darkness(cannot fully make out faces)  with one lone spotlight in the middle with a kneeling soldier/diplomat/etc.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

For the high council how about shrouded members in a semi-circle around a holo display showing a planet and an orbiting Bengal carrier with red 'attack' lines going towards it.

Yes that is way better.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

For the high council how about shrouded members in a semi-circle around a holo display showing a planet and an orbiting Bengal carrier with red 'attack' lines going towards it.

Nice ;)

@Artofinca i like it!!!

-snip-

Wonderful as always, Inca. That's such a dense mining operation you portrayed.

thanks for the support dudes, this motivates me to continue with the other works