Art repository thread

ixi_your_face

My PC is currently going through an upgrade so I won't have much time to work on it as I'm having to keep stopping as my daughter refuses to stop "helping"

People keep going for yellow, oranges,blacks and blues so I'm staying away from them

Pink! Dude make it pink!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

new_gif_collection_03.gif

everyone wants pink, even these guys would good in pink

AnimeFAN

everyone wants pink, even these guys

Well of course it's better than brown O.o

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

It's sick! I love it.

Glad that you found some spot for the LTT logo there. Great job mate.

-throws away crayons- "I can't compete with that"

#thenextlevel

there are at least 5-6 quite good posted already :(

still you should do it, they might want design, not execution

also post the 2 files not only one like 90% of the people

i fear this might be the hidden requirement

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

there are at least 5-6 quite good posted already :(

still you should do it, they might want design, not execution

also post the 2 files not only one like 90% of the people

i fear this might be the hidden requirement

Yeah I noticed that and think it has to be both, I tried to sit down and get on with it last night and kept getting interrupted :( .

I thought it would be design over style, I think today is the last day and unless I can get it finished at lunchtime that'll be that.

If it was allowed I'd texture the in game skin as I'd find that quicker and easier.

I wasn't doing it to win anyway :)

ugh freaking gorgeous wish i would have learned to do this

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Damn brother that thing is amazing. Beats all the other ones I've seen.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

dude, epic, if they ever let us paint our own ships remind me to hire you for it.

EDIT:

looked at again, and noticed, YOUR PAINTED IN A DECK AND HANGAR FOR YOUR ENTRY. HOLY COW DUDE. WAY TO GO OVERBOARD AND REALLY MAKE THE REST OF US FEEL BAD.

btw you are epic, just saying.

That's beautiful Inca. If you don't win, you'll always have your own branded UOLTT M50 :)

big thanks! well i am not fan of M50, i dont think i will race in the game

ugh freaking gorgeous wish i would have learned to do this

you can if you realy want

Damn brother that thing is amazing. Beats all the other ones I've seen.

well, No. they are at least several good ones, thanks tho

dude, epic, if they ever let us paint our own ships remind me to hire you for it.

EDIT:

looked at again, and noticed, YOUR PAINTED IN A DECK AND HANGAR FOR YOUR ENTRY. HOLY COW DUDE. WAY TO GO OVERBOARD AND REALLY MAKE THE REST OF US FEEL BAD.

btw you are epic, just saying.

cheers man, there are others who did that... but i kind-of hoping that you need to post the 2 files like i did, only few people did that :)

well, No. they are at least several good ones, thanks tho

I just said the ones I've seen. Which are the ones on page one and the ones surrounding yours... :P

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

huge resolution on the M50 sh1p

http://fav.me/d7utsyo

Damn inca, that is one big playseat :)

Inca won for real?! hell ya!!!

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Inca won for real?! hell ya!!!

Yeah but he died from the shock or he got offered a job by CR and can't hang around with us losers

Still trying to figure out which is worst.