I am a pirate. (SPONSORED)

BellLMG

Whatever Nintendo says, emulators are legal - but ROMs are not. If you own a physical game, is there a way you can legally use it on a PC or handheld? Or do you simply have to buy it again?

Thanks to Oracle for sponsoring this video! Learn more about Oracle OCI using the links below.

Getting Started with Terraform on OCI: https://lmg.gg/QdSus

Getting Started with Ansible on OCI: https://lmg.gg/nBjU9

OCI SDK Guide: https://lmg.gg/rfZ5O

Perhaps I’ll download this video from Floatplane and archive it, just in case Mario: Attorney At Law, comes knocking. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

if you really wanted to piss nintendo off you should've mentioned the infamous case where they sold us a rom of the original super mario, which contained an INES header, confirming that nintendo themselves downloaded a rom from an illegal website.

10 minutes ago, simpsonfan409 said:

if you really wanted to piss nintendo off you should've mentioned the infamous case where they sold us a rom of the original super mario, which contained an INES header, confirming that nintendo themselves downloaded a rom from an illegal website.

This did not happen. 
The dude who worked on iNes was eventually hired by Nintendo. He was in charge of manually creating the headers for NES roms for iNes, and just reused his past work for VC games.
Stop spreading this stupid ass shit.

This is the first LTT video I'm reporting, and I'd encourage others to do the same. The thumbnail is blatantly misrepresentative of what the video actually is- the Steam Deck isn't shown at any point throughout the video, nor is them torrenting a game on it. I thought the video would showcase them emulating games on the deck- and wouldn't have clicked on the video in its current state where it's showing how to rip games and saves off NES catridges.

PC in Profile

2 hours ago, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

This is the first LTT video I'm reporting, and I'd encourage others to do the same. The thumbnail is blatantly misrepresentative of what the video actually is- the Steam Deck isn't shown at any point throughout the video, nor is them torrenting a game on it. I thought the video would showcase them emulating games on the deck- and wouldn't have clicked on the video in its current state where it's showing how to rip games and saves off NES catridges.

same. I decided to report it too since you're right, its misleading enough to be reportable.

3 hours ago, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

This is the first LTT video I'm reporting...

You know, I also was baited by that but completely forgot about it after a few minutes. You're totally right.

I mainly was just surprised they posted that uTorrent trash instead of the superior qBittorrent, Deluge, or Transmission.

1 hour ago, James Evens said:

This would have been a great option for a collab with legal eagle.

or that one torrent site that has been around for few decades lol.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

8 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

From the title of this thread I thought it was about being a Privateer.
Privateer - Wikipedia
privateer | Definition & History | Britannica

I mean after all, if you say "I am a pirate (SPONSORED)" that's what you are calling yourself.
Arrrrrr.....

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

How about the Gamecube with those funny disks?

4 hours ago, DarkSwordsman said:

You know, I also was baited by that but completely forgot about it after a few minutes. You're totally right.

I mainly was just surprised they posted that uTorrent trash instead of the superior qBittorrent, Deluge, or Transmission.

uTorrent's logo is by far the most well known of the torrent sites.

I can't stop thinking about the Bart Simpson MicroSD card. Where do I buy one?!

Ah, piracy. I remember when I used to pirate a lot in my younger days... Windows ISOs, activated/activators and all that good stuff. I'm still surprised about doing all that crap at 10-12 years old LOL.

Oh, and... the video was interesting. Hopefully Nintendo DOESN'T send lawyers to his door 😂...

Literally finished my project about something very similar a couple of days before the video dropped!

I only had the chance to post about it now.

Hopefully God Anthony is proud of this one 🙏