ASUS Z97 Motherboard Lineup Unveiled – Hero, Gene, Ranger, Sabertooth, Deluxe pictured

ocCuS

I really like the look of the Gene, thinking of getting that for my next build. Pair it with a Red Parvum Systems S2.0, my current 8GB RAM, custom sleeved cables and a H220X. Hmmmmmmm. May be overused but I save money and get to use the Parvum.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

The camo on the Sabertooth looks pretty cheesy.

It's ridiculously cheesy.  No one is going into battle.  I hate when boards are clearly designed with teenagers in mind.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

It's ridiculously cheesy.  No one is going into battle.  I hate when boards are clearly designed with teenagers in mind.

Definitely. Too "gamerish"

The camo on the Sabertooth looks pretty cheesy.

agreed dude, why did that have to do that to my clean TUF line board :(

That is one interesting heatsink on that last board.

Anyway, now that Gigabyte also went over to red/black color-scheme, there should be a change in color. I am so tired of red/black.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

i already own ROG Gene VI.. worth upgrading this? since they use same socket, 1150

if you buy a new devil canion cpu yeah . if not you cant use it. i mean you could,to scratch your back or something

Camo sucks so much. How many people have a "camo" colored build.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Ooohh right angled USB3, shame the 24 pin is still upright. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE