what car do you drive, is computers your only hobby

Rommer2258

heavily modded exceed rc infinitive brushless 1:10 scale 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Wow some nice cars!

I really like cars, all kinds... turbos, rotaries, v8's, 4wd's I'll take anything :)

I don't have anything exciting at the moment I run around in a Mirage and we just got a new Subie Forester for the wife.

Here's a couple of my old cars.

The last patrol, it was slow, but gee it went places!

post-28719-0-85949800-1371947796.jpg

This is one from a few years ago, SR20det Silva, man it was fun!

post-28719-0-58369000-1371947856.png

Right now i drive a 1983 Ford LTD. It was a gift when my old Pickup truck broke down on me. I would love to make a hobby out of cars, but it it far too expensive for me. So I resort to Computers and Video games for hobbies. I also like to play sports, i'm pretty athletic. I played Football for 10 years back when i was in school. Also Played Basket Ball for 7 years, Baseball for 2, and I Ran for the track team for a year. But since i'm graduated from school, I no longer play on organized sports teams. So computers and video games are mainly now. 

here is my last set of wheels, but it was stolen on November 26 2011. If anybody sees it please let me know.

curiosity-rover-lead.jpg 

LOL

2007 Honda Fit Sport that I bought when they first became available here in the United States (April 20th 2006). I bought it launch day :)

2007 Honda Fit

It's just a tool for me now though, not really a hobby. Computers, sports cards and photography are my hobbies (Deja vu, I've said that before here... )

This is one from a few years ago, SR20det Silva, man it was fun!

attachicon.gifsilva (Small).PNG

I want that engine in an R32 GT-R Skyline, I want to find an R32 that has been damaged with no engine, gut it and rebuilt it with a twin turbo SR20DET (or technically a DETT), should be good for 500bhp though I would ditch the ATESSA 4WD system :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

My family car is a Holden Cruze (manual) & i'll be able to get my L's in September  :D

Oh god. I'll have to avoid the entire of bayside. :S

I love my car.

I drive a 1976 Toyota Corona Mark II

Here's a picture! :)

wRhmqpO.jpg

I can just see you zipping around in that thing :P

Colorado yeah? What's that like to drive both in general traffic and highway driving? Maintenance and running costs? Tossing up between one of those, a Ford Ranger or SV6 Ute.. 

I want that engine in an R32 GT-R Skyline, I want to find an R32 that has been damaged with no engine, gut it and rebuilt it with a twin turbo SR20DET (or technically a DETT), should be good for 500bhp though I would ditch the ATESSA 4WD system :)

Wait, what, in a GTR? Why? I dont think an SR20 would be a good choice, specially for a 4wd based car. Better off throwing in a RB25 if you wanted to do it on the cheap or if you're keen to spend the money an RB25/26 head on an RB30 to get the bigger displacement...

BMW 535i

got it in 2012

i dont like driving

i find expensive cars stupid

my mother bought it for me so what can i do :/

used to have a 100hp Mitsubishi it a very good car

but my mother will kill me if she saw me driving it after she bought me the bmw lol

i like fishing :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I am 17 year old in India so i drive a moped, its called Suzuki access 125 if you wanna see pictures or something because i dont wanna fill the forum with ugly pictures  -_-

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

2004 Peugeot 206 GTI
xx5nugy.jpg?177RbqTj.jpg?1

H48svL0.jpg?1

Aside from that, these are my greatest hobby

osyRR1i.jpg?1

Really intresting thread sad to see it die.

Sweet necro mate :/

I'm a good dwiva :3

81eKJE1.png

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

06 mustang GT,C and L CAI with Borla exhaust and a custom Diablo 91 octane tune..

post-14027-0-24689200-1371964026.jpg

2003 Holden VY One Tonner. 3.8L v6

My main hobby atm is PC's cause cause moddifying a Vehicle is way more expensive.

Iv had it 2 years and done a bunch of diy cosmetic stuff. All the lights are replaced with either HID's or LED's and added a few extra ones, Suede roof liner, pin strip, some vinyl wrap stuff, painted grey wheels & side skirts, red brakes & engine covers and sound system. Had the windows tinted & a Varex Exhaust done professionally. I dont do anything to the engine cause I have to drive all my tools to work 5 days a week (im a builder) because if i dont, I get in shit. =S

It also spent one long-weekend as a pool once.

post-3116-0-08850000-1371971557_thumb.jp

Aussie FTW!
4770k, H60, GTX 780, G1 Sniper 5, Samsung EVO 250GB, Seagate 2TB, Vengance Pro RAM 2133mhz 8GB, Silverstone Strider 850w
The Monolith Desk - build log incomplete.

Wait, what, in a GTR? Why? I dont think an SR20 would be a good choice, specially for a 4wd based car. Better off throwing in a RB25 if you wanted to do it on the cheap or if you're keen to spend the money an RB25/26 head on an RB30 to get the bigger displacement...

But I want a 4 cylinder, trust me it'll work *mad_scientist_grin*

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

2003 Holden VY One Tonner. 3.8L v6

My main hobby atm is PC's cause cause moddifying a Vehicle is way more expensive.

Iv had it 2 years and done a bunch of diy cosmetic stuff. All the lights are replaced with either HID's or LED's and added a few extra ones, Suede roof liner, pin strip, some vinyl wrap stuff, painted grey wheels & side skirts, red brakes & engine covers and sound system. Had the windows tinted & a Varex Exhaust done professionally. I dont do anything to the engine cause I have to drive all my tools to work 5 days a week (im a builder) because if i dont, I get in shit. =S

It also spent one long-weekend as a pool once.

Goddamn that is sexy, also nice to see that there aren't hideous wheels on it, a lot of people seem to stick such a low profile tyre, the damn thing looks like it's painted on the rim lol

Yours looks in proportion to the rest of the ute, looks nice :)

Goddamn that is sexy, also nice to see that there aren't hideous wheels on it, a lot of people seem to stick such a low profile tyre, the damn thing looks like it's painted on the rim lol

Yours looks in proportion to the rest of the ute, looks nice :)

=D thanks!

HaHa yea i know what youu mean. I think slim tyres can only look good on bigger wheels that completely fill the wheel arch. Plus mine are weight rated cause im always carrying heavy loads.

Aussie FTW!
4770k, H60, GTX 780, G1 Sniper 5, Samsung EVO 250GB, Seagate 2TB, Vengance Pro RAM 2133mhz 8GB, Silverstone Strider 850w
The Monolith Desk - build log incomplete.

=D thanks!

HaHa yea i know what youu mean. I think slim tyres can only look good on bigger wheels that completely fill the wheel arch. Plus mine are weight rated cause im always carrying heavy loads.

Look after the truck she'll last you many years, those Buick 3800's are damn good engines, also with around 150kW or so it's powerful enough.

Here in the UK we have old Transit diesels with barely 90bhp to it's name, I need to get to Melbourne as soon as and leave this wasteland behind lol

I want this thing, looks pretty nice

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/2002-2003_Holden_VY_Ute_S_01.jpg

I drive a 1996 Pontiac FireBird 3.8L and tbh computer hardware and electronics is the only thing i care about ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Is diesel better for the environment as well? Also, you could convert your truck over to vegetable oil with your diesel engine.

Yes it is. The old ones put out soot ( the black smoke, but the new ones don't) and there are less toxins.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

Yes it is. The old ones put out soot ( the black smoke, but the new ones don't) and there are less toxins.

Also need to remember that bio-diesel sometimes contains more methanol that eats away at the O-rings and seals.

We had a car in ages ago that was pissing fuel and oil everywhere, such a nightmare lol

I have an '06 grand prix, bought it when it was new.

Due to college it has a few dings (I swear they don't have any security cams!) so now I'm finishing online. 

I plan on  getting a new camaro once I graduate.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I can just see you zipping around in that thing :P

Colorado yeah? What's that like to drive both in general traffic and highway driving? Maintenance and running costs? Tossing up between one of those, a Ford Ranger or SV6 Ute.. 

very cheap to drive I use it to travel to work and back, about 300km there and 300km back

and very fun to drive in the city, I love my colorado

very cheap to drive I use it to travel to work and back, about 300km there and 300km back

and very fun to drive in the city, I love my colorado

What's the servicing like? Must be a killer on those.