LTT Company policy stuff

Nopesef
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,
7 hours ago, wanderingfool2 said:

The fact is, Linus was right in that though, the cost of the solutions over the years likely would have cost a lot more than lost productivity.

I mean, the company bought a HPE SAN which cost like $40,000 and required swapping out the drives (based on the failure rate) about one every year...but required the enterprise grade drives (it was like $600 a pop I think once warranty expires...too long ago now for me to remember exact figures).  The "recommend" lifecycle by the industry consultants was 5 years.  So yea, in Linus' case (needing PetaBytes of storage) I wouldn't be surprised if the number hits close to a million for the "proper" solution.

Unless you know the financials and the actual downtimes, you really can't call Linus' response braindead...since Linus has more of the facts regarding things such as finances than you do.  Companies that don't watch their costs are some of the ones that end up dying or barely get by.

Anyways, not going to derail this topic anymore.

Someone who gets it.

SAN is and was a ridiculous suggestion for a company of our size and the amount of data we're hoarding for no real reason.

It's like the people who suggest we archive to a cloud backup solution. Ever priced out the storage/restoration fees for a petabyte of data?? I'm not paying for that. Lol. It's just old footage.

We only built petabyte project for content and 'because we could' in the first place. We don't actually need full quality archives of all of our footage.

But go ahead, y'all and let me how my business is bad and these mistakes are destroying it or smth. It's too bad I don't have actual numbers to prove otherwise or anything.

As for the OP (to bring this back on topic)

1. We subscribe to a single stream recycling service (residential is included in property taxes in Surrey, but not commercial. Go figure.) that comes in weekly to empty our garbage, organics, and recyclables. That was a James initiative, but the logistics department handles coordinating with the third party now.

2. Our policy is to never discriminate based on age/race/gender/etc. We only look at skill set, experience and work ethic. Everything else is irrelevant to me. It happens that a lot of techy people are young dudes and we live in an area where white/asian are the majority mix. I don't make the rules, I just live by them.

I *am* surprised we don't have more people of east indian descent, but I'm sure it'll happen at some point since we don't give two shits what colour someone's skin is.

3. We don't have one. Nothing legally prevents the staff from forming one, but doubt they'd ever bother. I'd consider it a personal failure if they needed one. which should give you some idea how our company is run.

4. Honestly I don't know other than that I have to report anything unsafe to someone on the Safety Patrol. It's Colton, Dennis, Yvonne, and Logistics, iirc. Also if you get hurt you have to fill out form. We have a bunch of more specific rules around the shop equipment and stuff like that but I don't really touch it since Rule #1 is "if you don't know how to use it, don't touch it"

Hi there,
I have to write up an essay about the inner workings of Linus Media Group for an essay. So far, I've been able to find most of my questions on the LTT forums, discord and the internet, but a few questions remain unanswered.

Q1: How does LMG handle recycling and what are its policies on sustainability?
Q2: When it comes to employing new people, does LMG have any policies in place to deal with EEO (Equal Employment Opportunities)?
Q3: What sort of union represents the employees of LMG if there is any?
Q4: What policies does LMG have in place for WHS (Work Health and Safety) if any? If so, what safety measures / policies have been put in place for employees?

Thanks for any answers guys

(Btw, yes I have already emailed them using the contact page on the LMG website but never heard back from them)

Is there really a point in asking this on here? Like im failing to see the point of this?  This just seems such a strange thing to ask. You can see in the videos with the  recycling bins. You can clearly see they hire diverse people. Why do you want to even know about a union? What is the point of knowing their WHS? Like what is the point?

32 minutes ago, Nopesef said:
Hi there,
I have to write up an essay about the inner workings of Linus Media Group for an essay. So far, I've been able to find most of my questions on the LTT forums, discord and the internet, but a few questions remain unanswered.

Q2: When it comes to employing new people, does LMG have any policies in place to deal with EEO (Equal Employment Opportunities)?
Q3: What sort of union represents the employees of LMG if there is any?
Q4: What policies does LMG have in place for WHS (Work Health and Safety) if any? If so, what safety measures / policies have been put in place for employees?

Thanks for any answers guys

(Btw, yes I have already emailed them using the contact page on the LMG website but never heard back from them)

What kind of essay are you writing?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

I don't think Q2, 3 or 4 would be public available knowledge for any company. These are internal policies that affect no one but employees.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

On 3/7/2022 at 9:44 AM, aisle9 said:

What kind of essay are you writing?

I'm currently doing a Multimedia course, have to write an essay / case study about any tech company / media outlet

On 3/7/2022 at 9:34 AM, Shimejii said:

Is there really a point in asking this on here? Like im failing to see the point of this?  This just seems such a strange thing to ask. You can see in the videos with the  recycling bins. You can clearly see they hire diverse people. Why do you want to even know about a union? What is the point of knowing their WHS? Like what is the point?

Well going onto the forums was a last resort for me, I have tried scouring through the internet and the discord for answers to some of my questions as this case study asks some pretty specific questions that I need to answer.

Just wanted to do LMG instead of following everyone else and doing the Tech Giants as I believe its just so much more interesting. And of course I know that LMG is a very diverse business in terms of its employees (edit: After seeing everyone's responses and doing some further research, I've now come to the conclusion that they're not particularly diverse, but they're employees do seem to somewhat meet what their target demographic is), but this case study actually asks about what the company does to address EEO.

It also exactly asks how the company addresses WHS, not just asking what they could do it. And yes, its clearly visible that they have recycling bins but you can just chuck things like batteries and old laptops into those, they need to actually be responsibly recycled through a recycling center, but they may not do that, I cant find any answers giving me a definite answer.

I'm just a HS student doing a tech course so I thought it may be a good idea to see if anyone knew the actual answers to these questions here on the forums instead of me having to wing it and make stuff up.

Edited by Nopesef

You are best to contact LMG directly about these. And would have been from start. Best way to make official contact is by using their corporate email or contact form at https://linusmediagroup.com/contact-us

E: And I just caught that you sent email. Next step would be to use direct message to PR person (possibly Nick L.)

All of the information you are after is not particularly private, or shouldn't be. Q4 has been sided in studio tour with iJustine.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, Nopesef said:

And of course I know that LMG is a very diverse business in terms of its employees

Oh come on... LMG is not diverse when it comes to employees. 

They are not diverse when it comes to ethnicity, since they are like 70% white and 30% Asian. 

They are not diverse when it comes to gender because they are like 90% male. 

They are not diverse when it comes to age since I don't think anyone there is above the age of 40.

We can talk about how there aren't many 60 year old black woman applying for jobs there, and that LMG don't hire based on things like sex, ethnicity or age, but let's not pretend like their company is diverse because it isn't. 

There are legitimate reasons why it isn't diverse, but that does not mean it is diverse. 

On 3/7/2022 at 3:49 AM, LAwLz said:

There are legitimate reasons why it isn't diverse, but that does not mean it is diverse. 

A lot of times here I see people saying and using the argument that LTT is similar to Vancouver ethnicity, where is something I have to disagree partially. A metric for diversity that people tends to not focus a lot is people with disabilities and in every city you can find people with disabilites.If you open the LTT team page and watch their videos about the company, you can cleary see that they don't have anyone hired that has a disability and that the environment isn't friendly for them.

Also for a company that has the size and money as LTT does, they can easily hire people from other places besides Vancouver and to move them there

1 hour ago, kumicota said:

A lot of times here I see people saying and using the argument that LTT is similar to Vancouver ethnicity, where is something I have to disagree partially. A metric for diversity that people tends to not focus a lot is people with disabilities and in every city you can find people with disabilites.If you open the LTT team page and watch their videos about the company, you can cleary see that they don't have anyone hired that has a disability and that the environment isn't friendly for them.

Also for a company that has the size and money as LTT does, they can easily hire people from other places besides Vancouver and to move them there

I won't really comment on the disability thing because it seems like a bit of an unknown to me. It's not like their employees list their potential disabilities on their staff page, and a lot of disabilities are not visual.

But even ignoring the disability thing, it's so damn obvious that LMG is not a diverse company if you just look at their page. You just have to look at the proportion of women employed to see that it is not an accurate reflection of the citizens of Vancouver. 5 out of the 42 employees are women, and if we go back like 2 months the ratio was even more stark. Pretty sure Vancouver has more than ~12% females living in it.

Another very obvious disparity is with age, as I mentioned earlier. I am pretty sure Vancouver has people over the age of 40 living in it, yet it seems like none of them are employed my LMG. Even if they happen to have like one or two people over the age of 40, it's still nowhere near the actual ratio of people over the age of 40 in Vancouver. 

Even IF (very big if) LMG was an accurate representation of the demographic in Vancouver (which it isn't), it still wouldn't be diverse. It would just mean that Vancouver wasn't diverse.

I don't think this is some intentional malice from LMG though. Like I said earlier, I don't think there are many 60 year old black women applying for jobs at a Youtube channel about consumer electronics. Their staff is probably a pretty good representation of their target demographic (if we remove all the children that aren't allowed to work). So like 90% white and Asian males in early adulthood.

But let's not pretend like LMG is diverse. It is anything but. 

Sorry but diversity is a joke.  I would much rather hire the people with the right education and knowledge base for the job than worry about what sex, race, blah blah blah....

Tell me, would you rather hire a truck driver with 20 years experience with a clean driving record or a driver because she is of a certain race with zero experience and has multiple traffic violations on her record.

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

15 minutes ago, Zusafek said:

Sorry but diversity is a joke.  I would much rather hire the people with the right education and knowledge base for the job than worry about what sex, race, blah blah blah....

What if society is built up in a way where certain races get lesser education in their public schools through less funding?

Where said lack of education means that fewer business would want to operate in?

Where said lack of employment opportunities mean prospects for those people are slimmer, which makes entry into the evergreen territory of drug sales a reasonable alternative to regular employment?

What if that, on a big enough scale, causes territorial disputes that all sides know can't be resolved by official intervention, since it's all around illegal businesses, which then causes gang violence and an increased number of arrests and incarcerations?

What if public perception meant that all this is a self-propelling cycle?

What if all that directly means that there are fewer well educated people of certain races available in the general job seeker market?

You don't have to be racist by claiming "I employ based on merit, not on color" to know that the system at large still is racist. That's why diversity matters.

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

20 minutes ago, Avocado Diaboli said:

What if society is built up in a way where certain races get lesser education in their public schools through less funding?

Then we work to fix those problems in society. We don't put patches on the front that screw over some people "because diversity", we make it so there aren't any bugs on the back end.

elephants

12 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

Then we work to fix those problems in society. We don't put patches on the front that screw over some people "because diversity", we make it so there aren't any bugs on the back end.

Why are western companies currently all moving out of Russia? Because they intend to inconvenience the general population enough to take action against their leadership. McD moving out of Russia doesn't bother their high command. Unless their populace forces them to care about what they have to say. If your powers that be decide to not improve all those things I outlined because they don't have to worry being re-elected during the next election, what else is there to enact change? You force the hand of the market through indirect means. Increased diversity means increased representation means increased prospects for young people of those demographics.

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

@Avocado DiaboliReally?  So is it right that a man with a different skin tone than my own can be accepted to a college based on his race rather than someone like me who came from a very poor family but actually studied, did the work and graduated near the top of my class, but because I'm white I'm not accepted?  That there is racism.  Congrats on your diversity.  

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

When it comes to hiring someone will get screwed over.

I say spread that pain around so everyone gets an opportunity to get screwed over.

That means groups not used to getting the shaft can feel what it's like.

I hire, and I'll take new and willing to learn over experience. That means I tend to discriminate against experience. At least they will probably have less trouble getting hired elsewhere. Seems fair.

1 minute ago, Zusafek said:

did the work and graduated near the top of my class, but because I'm white I'm not accepted?

We have whole hospitals up here like that. 

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

3 minutes ago, Zusafek said:

@Avocado DiaboliReally?  So is it right that a man with a different skin tone than my own can be accepted to a college based on his race rather than someone like me who came from a very poor family but actually studied, did the work and graduated near the top of my class, but because I'm white I'm not accepted?  That there is racism.  Congrats on your diversity.  

Funny how the first response to learning that the system is racist against specific demographics that you don't belong to and suggesting course corrections is always met with "Wait, now I'm the victim? I don't want that, I want the status quo to remain!" Thus, nothing changes.

Besides, people act as if increased representation somehow means that the 12% black people make up of the US demographics for example somehow mean that the entire rest of the white population won't have a job afterwards.

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

@Avocado DiaboliAnd yet you still failed to even answer my own question about who you would hire.  Funny how you'll scream diversity but yet won't give an honest answer.  

But to respond back, it's not a victim card.  It's an obvious observation.  Why take someone by race when you can take someone by work ethic, knowledge base, and content of character.  

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

1 minute ago, Zusafek said:

@Avocado DiaboliAnd yet you still failed to even answer my own question about who you would hire.  Funny how you'll scream diversity but yet won't give an honest answer. 

Because it's a loaded question that ignores all the context I provided after you posed it.

2 minutes ago, Zusafek said:

But to respond back, it's not a victim card.  It's an obvious observation.  Why take someone by race when you can take someone by work ethic, knowledge base, and content of character. 

Again, for the reasons I outlined above. If the deck is naturally stacked against a certain set of people and you can't resolve the problem from the top, what else is your solution? You've been quick to ask why you should hire based on race and be forced to be more diverse. Now it's time to answer some questions: How would you go about to make it so that your hailed meritocratic approach actually results in natural diversity without forced quotas?

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

@Avocado DiaboliI run a trucking company.  I don't care what race, sex, gender pronoun or any of that crap is.  What I care about is your training, experience, knowledge base, and your driving background. That's what I look at.  And guess what?  My top 5 drivers are women.  Because of my lack of caring about diversity, I ended up with a completely diverse group of drivers naturally.  I have 150 drivers.  Out of 150 drivers, 24 are white.  The majority are black.  Yes I said black.  Because that is what they said they are.  

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

2 minutes ago, Zusafek said:

@Avocado DiaboliI run a trucking company.  I don't care what race, sex, gender pronoun or any of that crap is.  What I care about is your training, experience, knowledge base, and your driving background. That's what I look at.  And guess what?  My top 5 drivers are women.  Because of my lack of caring about diversity, I ended up with a completely diverse group of drivers naturally.  I have 150 drivers.  Out of 150 drivers, 24 are white.  The majority are black.  Yes I said black.  Because that is what they said they are.  

You didn't answer my question. You expect me to take a single example in a single industry as a valid argument that racist policy, gerrymandering, lack of public spending etc. all don't matter because you employ a majority of black people? So back to the question: How would you solve the problem?

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

You've seen the answer, you just won't accept it.  Which is why you have a problem with LTT diversity.  They hired on merit, education and experience. Not by what skin color they are, where they are from, what gender pronoun they use.  Face it, diversity is by far one of the most racist things to exist today.  

But no matter.  I have to get back to doing something meaningful now.  Running a business. Best of luck to you in all your endeavors. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

On 3/6/2022 at 2:12 PM, Nopesef said:

Well they are a company in BC.  Here we have cardboard recycling, food waste recycling and electronic recycling (actually for electronics in BC there is a recycling fee tacked on when purchasing the item originally).  So I'd imagine that things LMG can recycle they do recycle.  (In their recent Wish watercooling video they make mention that they do electronic recycling).

I don't really know much about all the other stuff (except that in a few videos where he hurt himself he did sort of moaned that it meant he would have to fill out like a workplace injury form).

On 3/6/2022 at 2:12 PM, Nopesef said:

When it comes to employing new people, does LMG have any policies in place to deal with EEO (Equal Employment Opportunities)?

Can't really speak much, as I don't know the hiring practices...but all things considered it seems as though they just hire based on whether they think you are qualified and fit in with the job.  [Not caring about race/gender which really is how it should be]

On 3/6/2022 at 10:49 PM, LAwLz said:

They are not diverse when it comes to ethnicity, since they are like 70% white and 30% Asian. 

Fun fact about Vancouver demographics...Asian decent makes up around 30% - 40%...so uhm yea in that department they pretty much have around the amount one would expect on average.

On 3/6/2022 at 10:49 PM, LAwLz said:

They are not diverse when it comes to gender because they are like 90% male. 

They are not diverse when it comes to age since I don't think anyone there is above the age of 40.

We can talk about how there aren't many 60 year old black woman applying for jobs there, and that LMG don't hire based on things like sex, ethnicity or age, but let's not pretend like their company is diverse because it isn't. 

Well you have to conclude though that given the market they are in they are diverse in regards to the type of talent they are going towards.  It really depends on how you choose to pick what you mean as diversity...and I think it's also key to note how they compare to similar employers in the industry...because the issue, in our modern day of cancel culture, saying that there isn't diversity at a company to people can greatly influence them to think there are unfair hiring practices.

I just wanted to say that, because I do feel that saying a company doesn't have diversity can greatly lead people who are asking about hiring practices and such to come to the wrong conclusion.

20 hours ago, kumicota said:

A company should never hire someone based on race or gender...the only things that really they should be hiring on is who is better for the job, factoring in someone with less experience but has potential to learn, current needs of the company for the position with the current skill level, and fit with the team they will be working with.  This isn't an all inclusive list, but it's the general thought on how a company should hire.  It doesn't really make sense to hire someone who will either have a really really long commute or move them there.  If they apply, and they fit then sure (but it's up to them, not the company).  The only thing being is if they fit into a specialty position (such as if they needed a top ranked accountant and they couldn't find one locally that fit their needs)

Anyways, trying to not derail the OP's thread.  Just wanted to say this, as the way everyone is talking it could easily be construed by reading this thread that LMG hires are biased [which I don't think is really true]

19 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Even IF (very big if) LMG was an accurate representation of the demographic in Vancouver (which it isn't), it still wouldn't be diverse. It would just mean that Vancouver wasn't diverse.

By your definition saying Vancouver isn't diverse, I can pretty much claim that no country or any location is diverse.  I'm really curious at how you define diversity now?  World population? Because then it should be Asian and African majority for all work places.  There will always be clusters of ethnicity in every city/province/country just due to how cultural things work.  It's the way things work. (My grandparents/parents moved where I live because there was a strong Japanese community, familiarity/cultural stuff, and thus the area I live has a higher density of Japanese people).  Similar thing happens with Canadians who retire down to the US.  There are literal communities where a larger chunk of population actually is Canadian.  So it I think is really wrong to talk about diversity and say a place doesn't have diversity...because unless you know the factors leading to the current situation you can't properly assess why the population is the way it is.

3735928559 - Beware of the dead beef

On 3/7/2022 at 1:49 AM, LAwLz said:

Which more or less matches the demographic of Vancouver. They should have at least 1 black employee once they reach 100 employee. 🤣

Spoiler

image.png.b8032ca1907d5bc31a8571f224861a3b.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro