Perma-banned from chatting in the WAN Show for speaking Japanese.

Really? I didn't know speaking another language to fellow speakers in the chat was wrong. Can someone clarify exactly why I was banned?

私はピザが大好きだよ。
CPU: i5 4670k - GPU: Twin Frozr GTX 760 - Mobo: Msi Z87 G45 - Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 - PSU: CX600M - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - Case: Fractal Design Define R4 - OS: Windows 8.1

I think the chat mods there honestly just ban because they aren't speaking English or other dumb things.

Thats dumb *also*

13613441891059482442.GIF

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

o snap thanks for reminding me, almost missed WAN show again

You haven't missed anything... They just started, like 5 mins ago

o snap thanks for reminding me, almost missed WAN show again

I am so jealous to everyone that can watch it live...... I watched it for a bit just now but it's 3am here so I have to get some sleep  :(

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

It makes sense really, it's extremely annoying having half the chat in a language no one understands, and seeing as the mods can't determine the content of said messages they might either be toxic or not. Use your brain and either stick to a language everyone understand or open a private chat.

It makes sense really, it's extremely annoying having half the chat in a language no one understands, and seeing as the mods can't determine the content of said messages they might either be toxic or not. Use your brain and either stick to a language everyone understand or open a private chat.

Exactly.  The chat is the worst chat I've ever seen and I say with 0 exaggeration.  This is the one channel I make sure to keep the chat closed while watching because it's so bad.  Why are you speaking japanese in an english chat room?  Sounds like you deserved it, sorry.  Now that you've been kicked you're trying to play it off like what you were doing was innocent but at the time I'm pretty sure you knew that no one would understand, or maybe 1 or 2 would, and you just wanted attention.

Deal with it.  Sorry.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Exactly.  The chat is the worst chat I've ever seen and I say with 0 exaggeration.  This is the one channel I make sure to keep the chat closed while watching because it's so bad.  Why are you speaking japanese in an english chat room?  Sounds like you deserved it, sorry.  Now that you've been kicked you're trying to play it off like what you were doing was innocent but at the time I'm pretty sure you knew that no one would understand, or maybe 1 or 2 would, and you just wanted attention.

Deal with it.  Sorry.

Oh, it's you again. The mod team isn't going to shake your hand for whiteknighting them, you know.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Not their fault, it's clearly an English chat room. Mods have enough stuff to deal with in chat with the ~ 5000 talking at the same time.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I forgot about the WAN show. But you need to talk to somebody like Linus or Luke instead of making a topic about it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Oh, it's you again. The mod team isn't going to shake your hand for whiteknighting them, you know.

Lol, keep promoting childish behavior in a chat room and excusing it.  I mean, we know you add to the childish crap.  

You're absolutely right, no one else wants to discuss what's actually going on during the show.  We all just want to see <message deleted>.  So clever.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Dealing with it.