Steam Deck Shipping Confirmation - March 2nd Delivery

Orangeator

Just got my shipping confirmation! It says it's arriving March 2nd, so pumped!

Screenshot_20220228-132750_Gmail.jpg

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Do you expect to add storage to it cheaper than paying for the expensive version?

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

23 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

Do you expect to add storage to it cheaper than paying for the expensive version?

Tbh, yea, it probably will be.

Reall 1tb mucrosd cards cost in the range of 150-200$, so you get a lot more storage, over 512gb more, for the same price increase

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

-Topic Locked-

Content like this is best suited as a Status Update

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25