I've been from this forum when using Edge

e22big

Browser, version and OS: Edge, Windows 10

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened? : Didn't do anything, just wake up one day and found Error 1010 The owner of this website (linustechtips.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (6d26421f383b26dd-ua98)

What happened? Was banned from using this forum when browsing on Edge, works fine on Chrome

What did you expect to happen? Being able to browse normally

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Untitled.thumb.png.aa96e17d70859ed6ed071a8c6dc8e5f1.png

Any other relevant details:

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page? 6d26421f383b26dd

34 minutes ago, rickeo said:

Hit Ctrl+Shift+N and try again. 

it does work in private browsing, still want to know if it can be fixed for normal browsing mode though

2 minutes ago, e22big said:

it does work in private browsing, still want to know if it can be fixed for normal browsing mode though

If it works in private browsing its one of your extensions/add ons causing it. Disable them one by one.

That looks like Cloudflare error. Which means that your IP has been flagged as possible DDoS and/or mass spam. Waiting for Mortis to confirm action, I think there's possibility to whitelist IPs manually.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

serves you right for using edge /s

jokes aside looks like something didn't like your web traffic and flagged your browser canvas fingerprint. give this a try https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/detail/canvas-fingerprint-defend/giglaifdfkimffokoomllcpmdjeomckf

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

5 hours ago, Sauron said:

jokes aside looks like something didn't like your web traffic and flagged your browser canvas fingerprint. give this a try https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/detail/canvas-fingerprint-defend/giglaifdfkimffokoomllcpmdjeomckf

Hey it was pretty good! (like for real, I didn't believe it at first but.. so much faster than Chrome

Thanks for the link though, will definitely give it a try

7 hours ago, Sauron said:

I tried it and apparently LTT.com is attempting a fingerprinting on me so what now?

1 hour ago, e22big said:

I tried it and apparently LTT.com is attempting a fingerprinting on me so what now?

use the add-on to scramble your fingerprint and try again

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I've allowlisted your IP, so you should be able to access the site again. I guess either there was a malicious bot with the same signature as you, or for some reason it thought your traffic was super suspicious and classified your browser fingerprint as malicious.

HTTP/2 203

6 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

I've allowlisted your IP, so you should be able to access the site again. I guess either there was a malicious bot with the same signature as you, or for some reason it thought your traffic was super suspicious and classified your browser fingerprint as malicious.

allright it works again now, thanks for the help

On 1/25/2022 at 4:50 AM, colonel_mortis said:

Hi, I have to call you because I experienced the same issue again. I have a brief outage and my router just refresh its mask IP and now I can't access LTT on Edge again.

Can you help? and is there any long term solution to prevent this from happening?

image.thumb.png.ca35deeab1cc66ff06999c20dd853747.png

9 hours ago, e22big said:

Hi, I have to call you because I experienced the same issue again. I have a brief outage and my router just refresh its mask IP and now I can't access LTT on Edge again.

Can you help? and is there any long term solution to prevent this from happening?

image.thumb.png.ca35deeab1cc66ff06999c20dd853747.png

I've allowlisted your new IP for now. To try and get to the bottom of the actual issue, can you open the dev tools (F12), switch to the network tab, filter by "Doc" in the top bar, then refresh the page. There should be a single entry that shows up - right click on that entry, Copy > Copy as cURL, then paste it into a PM to me (don't post it here, because it will contain cookies that are used to log you in).

HTTP/2 203