The last PSU you will ever need for $80?

Bad@Gaming

Yeah someone else mentioned that too but it voids your warrantly.

Yea, I'd rather get a higher wattage unit without the bar on the rear. I'd stick with the EVGA though I like the wrinkle black finish. 

If you only have one video card maybe. 

you could run a system with dual gpu's on a 750 watt psu

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

The 10 year EVGA warranty is the only thing I need to know <3

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

since im a lazy fuck, how many watts?

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

I already have the last psu I will ever need 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I don't think this is a good deal considering the efficiency you get for the price.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/EVGA/NEX750G/6.html

there is also a known compatibility issue with this psu

for roughly the same amount of money without rebate or you could also do the $15 rebate prepaid card, you could get Cooler Master V550 which is literally an 80 Plus Platinum PSU.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171092

It is infact better than Seasonic 520 80 Plus platinum on extremely low loads

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/CoolerMaster/V550S/6.html

http://us.hardware.info/reviews/5031/9/19-500-550w-power-supplies-group-test-low-load-efficiency

the only draw back is fairly limited cables and it is semi modular.

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

Clicking the link would have probably been faster than typing that out. xD

which of the 50 links?  :P

got the bronze version. its quiet, its works, it has a 10 year warranty, built like a tank too. dont care about efficiency at all. :)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

The haswell compatibility issue has been fixed since november/december.

Case: Corsair 500R (BitFenix Spectre Pro LED Green) -  CPU: Intel i7 4770k @ 4.2 -  Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming -  GPUs: Asus Strix GTX 970  -  RAM: Kingston Black - 8GB 2133 -  PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750G 750W -  Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  -  HDDs: OCZ Vector 150 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Green 500GB -  Monitor: Acer B246HYL ymdpr 23.8 IPS  -  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 -  Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical -  Audio: Sennheiser HD 600 - Magni 2/ Modi 2

The non-removable handle on the back of the power supply makes me want to rip my face off is annoying.

personally, I love it. I route cables going into the rear IO through it and makes it look much cleaner.

you could run a system with dual gpu's on a 750 watt psu

Yes, but in my case I'm about to reach the limit on my psu due to my 7990. If I add another card, which I do want to do, I need a PSU upgrade. I'm already maxing mine out. 

I have that psu already! It is nice.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

OK, is there a link that actually shows the $80 price? Every one I try says $119.99. And that handle... is it designed for a server chassis to be hot swappable or what?

I will stick with Antec and Seasonic. Sorry OP.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Yes, but in my case I'm about to reach the limit on my psu due to my 7990. If I add another card, which I do want to do, I need a PSU upgrade. I'm already maxing mine out. 

Dude, buy a new graphics card before a new PSU.

Sell your 7990 and get a 780ti/290x SLI/crossfire.

They'll perform better, and will probably be about the same price as another GPU and new PSU.

Dude, buy a new graphics card before a new PSU.

Sell your 7990 and get a 780ti/290x SLI/crossfire.

They'll perform better, and will probably be about the same price as another GPU and new PSU.

Nah, PSU is next then watercooling, then maybe another 7990 or a 7970, depends on how I feel. 

That's an expensive/inefficient way to upgrade, lol.

But fair enough, if that's what you wanna do :)

I wanted a 7990 since launch. I finally have one... but it's not enough. I now want another, but the heat is an issue, so I have to watercool. If I'm going to watercool, I need a new PSU anyway. I'm reaching the limits on my current psu. When I add another 7990 I'll be destroying my power limits. 

I wanted a 7990 since launch. I finally have one... but it's not enough. I now want another, but the heat is an issue, so I have to watercool. If I'm going to watercool, I need a new PSU anyway. I'm reaching the limits on my current psu. When I add another 7990 I'll be destroying my power limits. 

So don't add another 7990. Sell and add a couple of 780s or 290s.

You'll get as much performance and won't have to buy a new PSU or watercool.

Plus your power bill will be reduced.

Sorry guys, not sure if this deal is still going on, but I can't seem to find where to get the rebate. I haven't ordered it yet, but on the product page it just says $120.

Sorry guys, not sure if this deal is still going on, but I can't seem to find where to get the rebate. I haven't ordered it yet, but on the product page it just says $120.

Deal is over.

So don't add another 7990. Sell and add a couple of 780s or 290s.

You'll get as much performance and won't have to buy a new PSU or watercool.

Plus your power bill will be reduced.

Lol why would I sell my 7990 and buy two other cards when I could just buy another 7990 and have 4 gpu's for around the same price? 

I don't like multi-rail PSU as much as single rail so I wouldn't go for that, and you cant just add the amperage's together to get total amperage's in calculations but the total wattage over the 12v rails divided by 12. So deciding whether a GPU will work in the future will be difficult.

Comb it with a brick

It looks out of place. Also If I were to move my computer I would be very hesitant to have most of the computer's weight on that handle. I would much rather have one of my hands underneath the computer. It seems a lot of people share the same opinion though.

attachicon.gifEVGA Reviews.png

How is 'Buying a PSU was a difficult experience' counted as a review lol.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones