Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

*peeks in thread*

if anyone's looking for me, drop me a PM on discord or here so that I will notice (I check discord daily, and this place weekly)... I'm almost always on discord... idle...

and here's a shameless invite link to the channel: https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsZh4Qjn

20 hours ago, Typho said:

Hmm.. I am genuinely little bit interested now :o

What made it "cool" and why did you decide to continue after 4th episode? [pls no spoilers ;)]

I kinda paused it after 2 episodes xD 

I really like the artstyle, but I haven't been watching anime for over 2 weeks now, little break :P 

Deleted code is debugged code.

4 hours ago, DigitalHermit said:

and here's a shameless invite link to the channel: https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsZh4Qjn

Shameless quote of shameless invite.

Watched the first 3 episode of And Yet the Town Moves. The first two episodes are like SoL-ish, and then the 3rd episode went Hyouka with its little mystery. Fell asleep during the 2nd half of the 3rd episode though. I'm liking it so far. Has a lot of funky Shaft camera angles, reflections, all that good stuff.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

36 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:

Shameless quote of shameless invite.

Watched the first 3 episode of And Yet the Town Moves. The first two episodes are like SoL-ish, and then the 3rd episode went Hyouka with its little mystery. Fell asleep during the 2nd half of the 3rd episode though. I'm liking it so far. Has a lot of funky Shaft camera angles, reflections, all that good stuff.

If you like the anime, the manga is worth a read afterward. It's quite an endearing little series.

11 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

I change my wallpaper way too much.

Must be nice to be able to change your wallpaper when you feel like it.

Its hard af to find one that fits my res or looks good cropped.

Spoiler

7680x1440 with 1080 top screen ftw though

20160225_141214.thumb.jpg.96afa417d3ea78

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

well, ep 5 of dagashi was decent

then episode 6 was mindblowingly boring

Error: 410

43 minutes ago, helping said:

well, ep 5 of dagashi was decent

then episode 6 was mindblowingly boring

Dogs go woof, cats go meow, Dagashi goes "I'm mediocre".

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Bashy, come with me...to my cabin.  Where I go to relax.

Nah, I'm good. I have plenty of mediocre anime to relax with already :)

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

But, we can do the dishes manually.

I'm already doing dishes manually at home, though?

42 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

With over fifteen different kinds of cutlery?

Well, five different types of plates, three of cutlery, and many different bowls and cups and glasses.

7 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

how many mods you have? 

i just restarted my mod list i currently only have 25 mods  all that are just Graphical.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

Not like i can't fully relate to that video. But it seems like a lazy 

sketchup to try and score easy views from a foreign audience. 

Seeing that they seem to have become kinda known in America

with "what does the fox say"?

It has no punch line. it's like making a video about your day at 
work. But instead of taking an interesting spin on it, you literally

just portray a mundane normal day at work .. what was the point?

They do have some decent comedy now and then, but this just

seems like a lazy idea with high production value.

2.8/10 :P 

38 minutes ago, KRImSIN said:

Skyrim mods are 8/8

-snip-

But... Can you stop yourself before the game breaks? I think this was the last build I had before it broke and I haven't gone back and fixed it since. 

WARNING: Large images. 

BZt1rqZ.jpg

qpIvgRy.jpg

And nice warm interiors. 

XhWgrUH.jpg

j6rf7cB.jpg

32 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

But... Can you stop yourself before the game breaks? I think this was the last build I had before it broke and I haven't gone back and fixed it since. 

WARNING: Large images. 

Hidden Content

And nice warm interiors. 

Hidden Content

NOICE are there any graphical mods that are a must?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Just now, KRImSIN said:

NOICE are there any graphical mods that are a must?

Just the general 2k/4k texture mods, tree and grass mods, extra buildings, water mods, ENB and a few other things. Ivy textures are awesome, too. 

I have a screen shot of my NMM, but I don't know if it's for those screenshots specifically. Anyway, most of my essential graphics mods are in there (and some uhhh... Other stuff)

eA8zdpK.png

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Just the general 2k/4k texture mods, tree and grass mods, extra buildings, water mods, ENB and a few other things. Ivy textures are awesome, too. 

I have a screen shot of my NMM, but I don't know if it's for those screenshots specifically. Anyway, most of my essential graphics mods are in there (and some uhhh... Other stuff)

Sexy idle animation? ;)

Cpu:

1 hour ago, KRImSIN said:

Sexy idle animation? ;)

its pretty lame m8 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Just now, TheGingerKid said:

its pretty lame m8 

you horny canadian. (get on ts)

Cpu:

Just now, KRImSIN said:

you horny canadian. (get on ts)

topkek , no 

ugh fine give me a few min

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I'm gonna go ahead and open up my Plex server again. There's about enough content on it to justify doing so. There's still literally hundreds of shows and movies that I still need to add though.

So what's new since the last server?

• Higher quality video files, unless the source quality is low, in which case I'm so sorry
  • Finally have a proper show viewer, so no more folder view (unless something isn't showing up)
  • If there's a dual audio version, I have it

And that's pretty much it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you were part of my previous Plex server, I'll be updating everything so you guys have access to the new server. If you're not on my Plex server and wish to join... 1) Go to https://plex.tv/ 2) Make an account (and verify it!) 3) PM me your Plex username or your email address, I need one of these in order to add you to the server. After that you're good to go. 

808ef94954.jpg

Enjoy!

COMIC SANS

25 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

I'm gonna go ahead and open up my Plex server again. There's about enough content on it to justify doing so. There's still literally hundreds of shows and movies that I still need to add though.

So what's new since the last server?

• Higher quality video files, unless the source quality is low, in which case I'm so sorry
  • Finally have a proper show viewer, so no more folder view (unless something isn't showing up)
  • If there's a dual audio version, I have it

And that's pretty much it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you were part of my previous Plex server, I'll be updating everything so you guys have access to the new server. If you're not on my Plex server and wish to join... 1) Go to https://plex.tv/ 2) Make an account (and verify it!) 3) PM me your Plex username or your email address, I need one of these in order to add you to the server. After that you're good to go. 

808ef94954.jpg

Enjoy!

Do you have to pay to host the plex server on your own hardware? I can't get mine working on my mobile devices.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

2 minutes ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Do you have to pay to host the plex server on your own hardware? I can't get mine working on my mobile devices.

What, no, of course not. All you do is download and install the server software for whatever OS you're gonna run the server on (or whatever OS your computer is running if you don't have a dedicated machine for it, like myself) and ya, that's pretty much it. Everything is managed through a web UI.

The actual server part of Plex can't be installed onto Android. The Plex Android app is just for viewing content on a Plex server.

COMIC SANS

So I've got it installed on my media PC (link in sig) and it seems to recognize about 80% of my videos. On my phone I've got the Plex app and I've signed in but when I try to stream from the server it plays for a minute and then stops.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit