Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
26 minutes ago, mikat said:

why do we have 3649 pages of anime things? what is so great about anime?

Nothing. It is just like anything else.

1 hour ago, mikat said:

why do we have 3649 pages of anime things? what is so great about anime?

because we chat here too, apparently 

24 minutes ago, mikat said:

we dutch people have dutch talk

so this is english talk i guess?

This is English talk with a dabble of anime/manga. Welcome.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

44 minutes ago, mikat said:

so this is english talk i guess?

No, no. This is where the English people go to talk about Japanese things.

11 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Oui oui senpai-sama.  Pugs mi amor.  *kiss kiss*  Call me eh Pepe!  

For the love of god, please stop!!!

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

14 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Oui oui senpai-sama.  Pugs mi amor.  *kiss kiss*  Call me eh Pepe!  

ZAl59EM.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 hours ago, DragonTamer1 said:

For the love of god, please stop!!!

roronoa_zoro_by_richytruong-d7ndpfo.jpg

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

17 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Do you not understand that I am Kami Tenchi?  You've lost this.  I'm the Abrahamic deity forced into an anime by the writers of Tenchi: Ryo-Ohki.  I can curb stomp anyone by moving.  My movement alone is enough is capable of tanking multiple universes.  Now, if I want to be Pepe...then I'll be Pepe!

JgUHgrI.png

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr, i forgot to pre order the limited edition fire emblem game :(

Untitled.png

lives on

BAKABT

12 minutes ago, mikat said:

200$ for a DS game? ru mad?

technically its 3 games

fire emblem birthright $60

fire emblem conquest $60

fire emblem revelation $60 i assume 

all in on cartiage 

and a artbook 

lives on

BAKABT

6 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

I'm a game dev major. xD I have a PS4, Wii U, 3DS, VIta, Vita/PS TV, my PC, and I'm getting an XBO soon.  Also, see what else I have.  

On a side note!  My temps might be caused by my spread method of coolant.  I do the baggy spread and clumps of AS5.  I'm gunna clean the latch and i7 then do a better spread with the latch, and use mx-4.

i just have a ps4, ps3, ps1, xbox 360, xbox, wii, n64, dreamcast, sage geneisis, gameboy color, gameboy pocket(currently submerged in mineral oil lol)

I feel like each newer console I end up getting I get fewer and fewer games for it lol

13 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I end up with too many games.  I have like 400 something steam games. xD And, I have most of the main drms too.

i have like 130 on steam but 1 for ps4  maybe 15 for the wii and 10 for the 360

2 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

I have more games on like gog, desura, uplay, origin, and battlenet[I hate wow with a passion, but diablo is love].  On 360 I have a few hundred games physical and digital.  Wii and Wii U I have like 30-50 games.  On PS4 I have a lot of digitals from PS+, but I have like Black Op 3, Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round, Destiny The Taken King Legendary Edition, Dragonball Xenoverse XV, Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, inFamous: Second Son, J-Stars Victory VS+, Killzone Shadow Fall, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, and Uncharted Collection.  The only Digital, non-indie, I have is like Wolfenstein: The Old Blood.

I think i owned more games for the nes and n64 then any other consoles to bad I dont have them anymore.

Anyone from here have watched :  Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai? ?? 

Getting old is wonderful, when you consider the alternative.

11 minutes ago, CyberMist said:

Anyone from here have watched :  Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai? ?? 

Yes. It's a decent enough comedy. It squanders most of it's potential, but it passed the time amicably enough when I watched it.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

19 hours ago, helping said:

meanwhile on Discord

snip

lol dafuq, what manga is that?

also what's this Discord people are talking about?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

18 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

One thread on the discussion board doubted the hype, arguing that the soon to air anime has yet to prove itself again recent anime like One Punch Man and Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. As of press time, the lone reply to the thread read, “Boku Dake ga Inai Machi? What’s that?

Ok so they take the incredibely overrated OPM as an actual contender to be one of the best anime of all time and don't even know what Boku Dake is? And the anime hasn't even aired and is already higher than Stein's Gate and number 1...k den. That list is a big joke

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

2 hours ago, ManOfDisguise said:

lol dafuq, what manga is that?

also what's this Discord people are talking about?

nekogurui

it's hilarious but it's kinda high level, terrible for casuals

discord is giant chat room

Also, Konosuba ep 7 and 8 were decent, 7 being better. Seems overall pretty decent.

56db69fbd408e_HorribleSubsKonoSubarashii

Error: 410