Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Solid 60fps while playing metro 2033 redux

56cd1f447d18e_metro2016-02-2322-08-45-38

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Isn't 2033 older?  Last light might have a bit more strain on the card.

yep but 60 fps lol at 6k

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Omg Rainbow Six Siege is the best fucking fps i have ever played, but it is literally eating away at my life. (Send help)

acd7ae8c3596ba550250d1483995af51.png

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

4 minutes ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

I usually enter out of spite :D that is when I noticed them ... 

I tend not to enter giveaways in general usually thinking that someone else probably needs it more then me. Even when slick was doing game giveaways I won BF3 and told him to give it to someone else... although in that time many people that were in his stream just for his giveaway started bitching about me winning and that he shouldn't give it to me which kind of made me be less active in his chat after that.

1 minute ago, KRImSIN said:

Omg Rainbow Six Siege is the best fucking fps i have ever played, but it is literally eating away at my life. (Send help)

acd7ae8c3596ba550250d1483995af51.png

As someone with well over 3k hours in counter strike I will say hackers are probably what will make you lose interest in a good fps

Just now, Charger said:

As someone with well over 3k hours in counter strike I will say hackers are probably what will make you lose interest in a good fps

Nah there are little to none hacker in this game.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

Want real cancer?  Read Black Ops 2's threads. xD   "You just sux you can't hack as good as meh".  I'm usually in BO2MP for hours due to me trying to find a decent lobby, match that is pointless like getting sucked into a 60-12 match cuz someone rage quit, hackers out da ass, and so on.

I have played cs since 1998 or 1999 I think it was still a mod the first time I played it. Around the mid 2000s the game seemed more hackers than non hackers lol.

3 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

No, they just suck at the game that they can't get a K/D at all without hacking.  It's not about annoying people, but more or so angry lil assholes who suck at the game.  When they get caught they run to the BO2 thread then start raging like 3 year olds or lying thinking that anyone who responds is the developer there to unban them through their rage.  For COD, oddly, most of the hackers have German IPs according to PC_Dev from Treyarch.

I have played with a good number of hackers that just want to troll and annoy others. I have been killed on spawn, played against people using spin bots,  played against people flying around maps, instant heads shots when walking in range and other things. I have also played in servers that give admins one shot kills, servers that put spam into your key binds and servers that will fuck up your binds as well as mouse movements. Some people just like to annoy others.

4 minutes ago, Charger said:

I have played with a good number of hackers that just want to troll and annoy others. I have been killed on spawn, played against people using spin bots,  played against people flying around maps, instant heads shots when walking in range and other things. I have also played in servers that give admins one shot kills, servers that put spam into your key binds and servers that will fuck up your binds as well as mouse movements. Some people just like to annoy others.

lol the VAC system needs a long overdue update

30 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Isn't 2033 older?  Last light might have a bit more strain on the card.

there metro last light benchmark at 7680x1440

56cd27ab65284_NewBitmapImage.thumb.jpg.e

1 minute ago, Jacona said:

lol the VAC system needs a long overdue update

that vac system has always been far more of a joke then a valid system from my point of view anyways.

1 minute ago, Charger said:

that vac system has always been far more of a joke then a valid system from my point of view anyways.

lol yeah

I've only seen one instance where a hacker (more like script kiddies) got switch justice on TF2, I haven't played enough CS:GO yet to experience the full range of hard times. 

Most of the time you gotta votekick them, and even then they have a username changer script that copies other players name every few seconds.

ARRRRRGGGHGHGGHGGHGHJaspdinmfoiasnfropuiqwajnrfwps

4 minutes ago, Jacona said:

lol yeah

I've only seen one instance where a hacker (more like script kiddies) got switch justice on TF2, I haven't played enough CS:GO yet to experience the full range of hard times. 

Most of the time you gotta votekick them, and even then they have a username changer script that copies other players name every few seconds.

ARRRRRGGGHGHGGHGGHGHJaspdinmfoiasnfropuiqwajnrfwps

with 1.5 and 1.6 I got around these problems by being part of communities and getting admin or running my own servers but even then I ran into other server owners crashing my server to get more of our community playing in their servers.

23 minutes ago, Charger said:

with 1.5 and 1.6 I got around these problems by being part of communities and getting admin or running my own servers but even then I ran into other server owners crashing my server to get more of our community playing in their servers.

lol if my laptop can host a server, I would do that. 

And ehh... a lot of those community requires payment for the swag features. 

Just now, Jacona said:

lol if my laptop can host a server, I would do that. 

And ehh... a lot of those community requires payment for the swag features. 

I have hosted my own, ran servers hosted at other peoples houses (ran a server at a guy's brother's house for over 2 years without having physical access to it while the guy I was running it for was on his mormon mission out of the country lol), as well as paid for server hosting

6 minutes ago, Charger said:

I have hosted my own, ran servers hosted at other peoples houses (ran a server at a guy's brother's house for over 2 years without having physical access to it while the guy I was running it for was on his mormon mission out of the country lol), as well as paid for server hosting

Mormon mission?

WTF lol

Ehhh I guess I'll just live with scrubby pubs in CS:GO at least, I have some decent servers that I regularly play on for TF2 at least.

1 minute ago, Jacona said:

Mormon mission?

WTF lol

Ehhh I guess I'll just live with scrubby pubs in CS:GO at least, I have some decent servers that I regularly play on for TF2 at least.

ya I dont have a community i play cs go in sadly I used to have servers for tf2 but that was mainly dodge ball and for cs 1.6 and that was mainly surf. 

Koe no Katachi manga. decent.
In short, this is kind of an anti-One Week Friends, dropping the sugarcoating and just being a bitter little pill. That can make it tough to get through, but at least it has a point and isn't just raw nihilism or something. It does go overboard here and there and it rushes a few things too much, but it more or less holds together. The big problem is that I'm not sure if it works as a shounen comic or even a seinen one; it struggles under its own weight and feels like it won't quite appeal fully to either demographic. But hey, how often do kids get a story that pulls almost no punches, even if it's a bit too staged and "after school special" at times? Certainly not often in Japan... but that's a discussion they need to have as a society (much as my society did 30 years ago, only to swing too far toward the opposite extreme). Anyway. Koe no Katachi falls a bit short of what I'd like, but because it actually has the gall to show what bullying is really like and how it screws kids up, I'm more than willing to forgive it's flubs and contrivances. It's definitely miles ahead of junk like OreGaIru. I just doubt that it will actually manage to send a message to the people who really need to hear it.

Gave Hai to Gensou no Grimgar a try. First 3 episodes were kind of slow, wanted to drop it, but sticked around to 4th episode and that was cool, will see where it goes in ep 5 and on.

EDIT: Caught up now and watched all so far released episodes. This is quite a nice anime, bookmarking this one and I'm quite interested to see where it will go.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Hah somehow Fate/Zero reminds me of Shakespeare's plays. I had to read Macbeth so it basically is another tragic story like the ones the heroic spirits have in Fate/Zero. After digging enough it seems that some servants "myths"/stories are directly copied (Well  besides Saber "Arthur" Male vs Woman thing...) . Double edged blade, because it's Interesting that characters have historical or mythical background or is it just that they were too lazy/afraid to create own ones? ;)

Anyways I have been enjoying this wayyy wayy more than UBW. F/N was simply too naive but even the UBW seems like child's play compared to Zero. I'm not sure how Zero will end but is it possible that they wanted to make a "happy ending" thing because everyone are going to be killed in Zero? Well not that UBW is that much happier... Just throwing bunch of random ideas to air :D [NO spoilers, just conjectures]

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

5 hours ago, ManOfDisguise said:

Gave Hai to Gensou no Grimgar a try. First 3 episodes were kind of slow, wanted to drop it, but sticked around to 4th episode and that was cool, will see where it goes in ep 5 and on.

EDIT: Caught up now and watched all so far released episodes. This is quite a nice anime, bookmarking this one and I'm quite interested to see where it will go.

Hmm.. I am genuinely little bit interested now :o

What made it "cool" and why did you decide to continue after 4th episode? [pls no spoilers ;)]

I kinda paused it after 2 episodes xD 

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

5 hours ago, ManOfDisguise said:

I'm gona try to say what happened in ep 4 without spoiling it: Shit hit the fan! Shit went dooown! :P. The first 3 eps are kind of slow, not bad episodes, just slow, but the story told is a cool one and the characters and their development is pretty cool as well.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Just now, ManOfDisguise said:

I'm gona try to say what happened in ep 4 without spoiling it: Shit hit the fan! Shit went dooown! :P. The first 3 eps are kind of slow, not bad episodes, just slow, but the story told is a cool one and the characters and their development is pretty cool as well.

Sounds like another Madoka to me (just amnesia instead of entropy).

2 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Sounds like another Madoka to me (just amnesia instead of entropy).

Well ok it wasn't as crazy as I said it was but the anime finally picks up near the end of the 4th episode and it's a nice turning point.

Specs of my PC: