Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
45 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Yes. First one. But updated for PC. There is the PS2 version -> PSP version -> NDS version -> PC version and each has had incremental updates. 

Cool. Is there any massive improvements that I would miss by just playing the psp version? Cause it looks like something I would enjoy to be portable. And the screen on the vita is way nicer than on the DS.

By the way if there is any "lePCMASTERRACE" people in here the true master race is having the freedom to choose what platform you want to play a specific game on.

7 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Also seems they fixed the line break issue. No more shift + enter to go to the next line

It wasn't an issue it was like that on purpose. But clearly no one liked it so they got rid of it.

-------

Ugh, the forum doesn't want to clear what I posted this morning from the reply box. Anytime I quote one of you it puts your quote inside a quote of Daegun and puts my reply I posted this morning at the bottom. And with the new method of moving quotes its really damn annoying.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

1 minute ago, DragonTamer1 said:

IT'S A DECEPTICON!!! KILL IT!!!

This is how it ends, abandon hope

rotKnkc.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

10 minutes ago, Toddwjp said:

WTF is that, thats not mouse design thats a shit tone of plasitc glued onto a mouse.

If it's anything like the old rats it's mostly metal and screws,  the outer shell is plastic though, and the pads underneath are too small imo. 

The Question really is, is the sensor any good? 

Im at the point where i take too long to rate posts because im debating with myself as to which one i should pick. Now everything is informative, that is the new like to me. you are all informative. be happy.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Just now, That_Random_Guy said:

I hardly remember anything about that show. which is never a good thing imo. i do remember some comedy scenes like the umbrella rain scene and the play with that red hair guy but nothing much. maybe it just wasnt the show for me

Clearly. That's comedy for ya. Especially anime comedy, where they often repeat the same setups, and just vary the punchline, or vice versa. Then there are actual anime comedies that really ARE the same joke over and over, but some people think it's hilarious (see One Punch Man).

3 minutes ago, CatCloud said:

CatCloud... He wrote in your quote because he couldnt click out of it on his phone most likely. The site's editor is so buggy on mobile it's unusable. I click outside the quote box to reply and start typing and it starts typing in the quote box.... I have to hi enter like 4 to 6 times to escape the quote box. It's so buggy on mobile...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

7 hours ago, zappian said:

Hello ,

So whats been happening on the thread last hmm 1000 pages.

Anybody got a TL DR?

days since last heat sink related incident: 153

Listen if you care.

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

CatCloud... He wrote in your quote because he couldnt click out of it on his phone most likely. The site's editor is so buggy on mobile it's unusable. I click outside the quote box to reply and start typing and it starts typing in the quote box.... I have to hi enter like 4 to 6 times to escape the quote box. It's so buggy on mobile...

Ya I don't really have any more of a problem on mobile then desktop.

7 minutes ago, Opask said:

Cool. Is there any massive improvements that I would miss by just playing the psp version? Cause it looks like something I would enjoy to be portable. And the screen on the vita is way nicer than on the DS.

By the way if there is any "lePCMASTERRACE" people in here the true master race is having the freedom to choose what platform you want to play a specific game on.

New to Disgaea PC (It's not just a port!): 

• Updated UI and textures 
  • Keyboard/Mouse and controller support 
  • Includes all content from Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness 
  • New Steam features, such as Achievements, Cloud Saves, Badges, and trading cards

So basically, no. Afternoon of Darkness is the PSP version. 

... except when it's PC because master race.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

7 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

So basically, no. Afternoon of Darkness is the PSP version. 

... except when it's PC because master race.

Yeah, so no Plenair :'( because she was only playable in the Ds version, although broken, or so I heard. 

26 minutes ago, Toddwjp said:

WTF is that, thats not mouse design thats a shit tone of plasitc glued onto a mouse.

Optimouse Prime, of course.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Just now, Crowes said:

Optimouse Prime, of course.

I'm done...

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

2 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

For the past six years, Melvin has been living a lie.

That was when I gave up on that article.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

36 minutes ago, brownninja97 said:

£300 mouse, doesnt touch the G502 but im a nice person so ill give them hope. 

Reminds me of this monstrosity.

6 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I'm about to reactivate my Hulu plus as I just got paid.  Any suggestions on what to watch animewise off there?  That's not Dirty Pair?

How about.....

Welcome to NHK?

7 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I'm about to reactivate my Hulu plus as I just got paid.  Any suggestions on what to watch animewise off there?  That's not Dirty Pair?

one punch man? (its the last thing I watched on hulu lol)

Roll a d-20 to make your decision.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

24 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

which reminds me is kizumonogatri out. By out i mean available. i know its already aired but is there a place to download it yet?

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I just found out about the "persona_eyes" fad which happened a while back. Found me some new wallpapers.

Listen if you care.

54 minutes ago, brownninja97 said:

Im at the point where i take too long to rate posts because im debating with myself as to which one i should pick. Now everything is informative, that is the new like to me. you are all informative. be happy.

That explains a lot then.

38 minutes ago, Charger said:

well that is an interesting notification number...

L6hVAj1l.png

How did you do that? 

"Here are your notifications."

"Nevermind. These are too good for you. We will just remove them."

Blarg

5 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

How did you do that? 

"Here are your notifications."

"Nevermind. These are too good for you. We will just remove them."

I have no idea lol