Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys, a new season of Sword Art Online was announced, but screw that, because a new season of Accel World has FINALLY been announced as well!

http://myanimelist.net/news/42481711

im going to lose it if they bring that ridiculous pig avatar back.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I don't really remember incest but I also dont remember most of guilty grown lol

I don't remember incest ethier O.o

So I started watching guilty crown and I'm already on episode 14

It's way to cliche and the incest is making me cringe

-snip.

I think you mean it's generic, not necesarily cliche. Which is right, it's pretty generic. On most aspects at least.

I like generic.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I don't really remember incest but I also dont remember most of guilty grown lol

Same on both. I remember it being very entertaining, but having lots of plot holes.

COMIC SANS

Same on both. I remember it being very entertaining, but having lots of plot holes.

But I love love love the soundtrack...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

@KRImSIN could've easily ignored my post

that's like saying we could have ignored hitler.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

That is something that everybody can agree on. The OST is SO GOOD! Easily has some of the best openings in any anime ever.

COMIC SANS

Godwin's Law anyone?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

So I started watching guilty crown and I'm already on episode 14

It's way to cliche and the incest is making me cringe

i forgot everything that happened in that show. all i recall is the plot holes. and the animation and music, which were actually good. 

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys, a new season of Sword Art Online was announced, but screw that, because a new season of Accel World has FINALLY been announced as well!

http://myanimelist.net/news/42481711

all of these film announcements. there's only one more missing... 

no, its not, it was just one post, that used your gif, with hitler it was completely different and worse, your just saying that to make it sound like you are in the right and i'm in the wrong, when in reality we are both in the wrong

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Agreed. Only a few other anime have as good music as Guilty Crown.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I don't remember incest ethier O.o

I think you mean it's generic, not necesarily cliche. Which is right, it's pretty generic. On most aspects at least.

I like generic.

..I don't remember incest either

idk what he's watching

Yea.. its sad really when you think about it. Shows like ghost in the shell and origonal fma look better than some new ones and there over 10 years old. Everything is just the same thing with a fresh coat of paint if you think about it. But those that break the mold are the good one like parasyte and psycho pass season 1 to an extent. Not many do things like psychological thrillers (decent ones i mean). I guess thats why i enjoy them the most

I would parasyte is one the best ive watched and did a very good job of adaption and improving on some flaws of the original artstyle and updating character designs so they didn't look 80s

really? Parasyte is another thing I don't understand. It seems average at best, with some really lame fights and a god awful sound track. I don't normally notice or judge an anime with music, but if it's especially bad it will force me to take notice. The entire thing was generally underwhelming.

"flaws of the original artstyle" isn't something you can say.

That phrase doesn't make a lick of sense.

I don't think FMA looked particularly amazing either. It was definitely nothing to complain about. It was quality but not really a selling point. Something like GITS is where it is notable.

Some of the modern stuff is shamefully bad.

Error: 410

Do you recommend skipping Psycho-pass 2? I'm not sure whether I should remove it from my "to watch" list and go directly for Steins;Gate.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

no, its not, it was just one post, that used your gif, with hitler it was completely different and worse, your just saying that to make it sound like you are in the right and i'm in the wrong, when in reality we are both in the wrong

Are you two seriously fucking discussing that shit here?

Holy shit, it's probably the most pointless and stupid discussion i've seen in a long time, and i've been on this thread for a while so i've seen plenty.

Do you recommend skipping Psycho-pass 2? I'm not sure whether I should remove it from my "to watch" list and go directly for Steins;Gate.

Steins gate is probably A LOT better than psycho pass season 2. (Haven't seen psycho pass, but from what i've heard...)

But i guess you'd like to see what happens?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

For me, it's hard to watch very old stuff, specially because as it happened to me when trying to watch Da Capo, you'll find it in 480p at best. Maybe you can stand that, i can't :P I'm spoiled by 1080p

It just saddens me to think that you're missing out on great stories that might stick with you forever, all because upscaling 480p is too much for you. It's not like having slightly thinner lines and more fluid animation means anything if it goes in one eye and out the other anyway. It's probably better for you to "un-spoil" yourself (or from my perspective, start spoiling yourself with stories instead of empty visuals).

Go directly to Steins;Gate then. Psycho Pass season 2 is really boring whereas Steins;Gate is a masterpiece.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Are you two seriously fucking discussing that shit here?

Holy shit, it's probably the most pointless and stupid discussion i've seen in a long time, and i've been on this thread for a while so i've seen plenty.

i am done talking about it if he wants to respond fine, but i wont respond back to him

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

steins;gate first. s2 of psycho-pass is a disaster in terms of writing. too bad too since the film that comes afterward adds on to s2 and the film is actually not that bad 

EVANGELION 4.0 I NEED YOU NOW!

well there's that, but there's one more.. 

..I don't remember incest either

idk what he's watching

really? Parasyte is another thing I don't understand. It seems average at best, with some really lame fights and a god awful sound track. I don't normally notice or judge an anime with music, but if it's especially bad it will force me to take notice. The entire thing was generally underwhelming.

"flaws of the original artstyle" isn't something you can say.

That phrase doesn't make a lick of sense.

I don't think FMA looked particularly amazing either. It was definitely nothing to complain about. It was quality but not really a selling point. Something like GITS is where it is notable.

Some of the modern stuff is shamefully bad.

I care about stuff either looking clean or if it's rough it needs a good excuse (for example it's old or going for a unique look)

I can barely stand original sailor moons animation but like sailor moon crystal look because it's clean.

I mean, I'd really like a proper Halo movie as well.

Not really sure what you're referring to tbh.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

COMIC SANS

I care about stuff either looking clean or if it's rough it needs a good excuse (for example it's old or going for a unique look)

I can barely stand original sailor moons animation but like sailor moon crystal look because it's clean.

It's just because it's older. I personally found Sailor Moon hard to watch because it was pretty much copy and paste every episode. Keep in mind I only watched 11 episodes though.

COMIC SANS

steins;gate first. s2 of psycho-pass is a disaster in terms of writing. too bad too since the film that comes afterward adds on to s2 and the film is actually not that bad 

4th Akito?

Error: 410

It just saddens me to think that you're missing out on great stories that might stick with you forever, all because upscaling 480p is too much for you. It's not like having slightly thinner lines and more fluid animation means anything if it goes in one eye and out the other anyway. It's probably better for you to "un-spoil" yourself (or from my perspective, start spoiling yourself with stories instead of empty visuals).

Well it doesn't need to be THAT old. I mean nana is from 2005 and i watched it in 720 and looked pretty nice, to give an example.

You got any MUST WATCH that i'm probably missing because it's old? Shounen or romantic works.

It's just because it's older. I personally found Sailor Moon hard to watch because it was pretty much copy and paste every episode. Keep in mind I only watched 11 episodes though.

I also consider that an issue. It original Japanese attempts at social messages look awkward in my opinion. (Evil weight loss and jewellery episodes for example)