Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

>tries to flash OxygenOS onto his OPO.

>wipes cache without backing up phone

fml D: I didn't understand that wiping the cache or recovery partitions would prevent me from booting into CM12. 

I don't even know what I lost! D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:

Wait what? Can you boot in to recovery? If not can you at least get into fastboot?

Quote me to get a reply!

Hang on might have some help coming for you.

Wait what? Can you boot in to recovery? If not can you at least get into fastboot?

Thanks, but it's k. 

I got into TWRP's recovery -> Backed up phone (including Data & System partitions) -> went into ADB sideload -> Copied backup from phone to PC.

So I should have a good backup in case things go bad.

Everything went better than expected~~~ ♪♫♬♭ 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Thanks, but it's k. 

I got into TWRP's recovery -> Backed up phone (including Data & System partitions) -> went into ADB sideload -> Copied backup from phone to PC.

So I should have a good backup in case things go bad.

You don't need to keep a backup on your PC really. Mostly because when you flash a ROM it will not wipe the backup.

Quote me to get a reply!

Both my parents smoke, one of my brothers smokes, most of my friends from college smoke, some of my long time friends smoke one even smokes a pipe. I have probably spent more time around smokers then non smokers and I don't smoke. Smoking does not bother me at all but it does get annoying when people bitch about smoking because clearly everyone that is smoking already knows this shit far better then the people bitching about it.

I just cant stand the smell of it. 

Blarg

You don't need to keep a backup on your PC really. Mostly because when you flash a ROM it will not wipe the backup.

Ah, I did not know this. 

... Just in case.

Opask Are you modding Skyrim? Just curious. If you are, are you in WINE on Linux or naw?

Now it's time for some VoE. :DDD

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

doesn't he have some honor thing towards his dead wife though?(dont hurt me, i haven't played or watched any videos of the games)

I don't remember shit.

The last God Of war I played was on the PS2 I was like still around 10 or 11 at that time I barely remember shit about the game except for the sex and huge boss fights

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Opask Are you modding Skyrim? Just curious. If you are, are you in WINE on Linux or naw?

Now it's time for some VoE. :DDD

I'm not on linux at the moment. Needed to figure out why it was loading in 1080p with black bars on my 1440p screen.

I am going to be trying to get it working on wine. People have said mod orgainzer works so it'll just require a bit of effort on my part to get it working.

The main problem is that mod organizer doesn't load mods into the skyrim directory so that might create an issue.

After I watch the new ep of Dr Who I'll try get it working.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

6b31c5e98de589bafe967897326c2304.png

i may have read some of that manga (nsfw) a week ago ..............~ pokerface~

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I don't remember shit.

The last God Of war I played was on the PS2 I was like still around 10 or 11 at that time I barely remember shit about the game except for the sex and huge boss fights

Looks at his PS2 beside his "new" TV that has the capability of playing ISOs over the network via a Samba Share.

tumblr_m27u01QY6U1rpn9c5o1_500.gif

† Christian Member †

Kratos will rape the shit out of the girl(it's a girl right? or is it a trap? I have trust issues blame the doujins.)

never read one without knowing the tags first

That's no little girl. That's Moriya Suwako a god, The Highest of Native Gods in fact.

699c40915cfc843c29409c51395d929ec623ef1f

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That moment you realize monogatari series are unforgiving...

post-259091-0-70322200-1443920731_thumb.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I think my Calc 3 Professor had that tattooed somewhere on his body. 

Now that's dedication.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

6b31c5e98de589bafe967897326c2304.png

i may have read some of that manga (nsfw) a week ago ..............~ pokerface~

This reminds me that there's a manga about the struggles of having hemorrhoids!!

FUCKIN HEMORRHOIDS!!!

IT was so fucking disgusting and hilarious at the same time. IT's also ecchi and a romance WTF!!! I've stopped reading it but I did not drop it so I'll be reading it again some time

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

edit: Title is Kiss My Ass

snip

AFAIK well be getting a remastered GOW III next year on the PS4 

HD aphrodite, I'd probably play it then.

That's no little girl. That's Moriya Suwako a god, The Highest of Native Gods in fact.

699c40915cfc843c29409c51395d929ec623ef1f

PUUUUURRRFEEEEECTTTTOOOO

Just what kratos' wants 

GOD? Check

FEMALE? Check

BONER? Check

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

i go to find the first season of the monogatari series and what i find is nothing but a confused head, i didn't ask this shit 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i go to find the first season of the monogatari and what i find is nothing but a confused head, i didn't ask this shit

its simple...

Bakemonogatari

Nisemonogatari

Nekomonogatari

Monogatari Series Second Season

Hanamonogatari

Tsukimonogatari

Owarimonogatari

i go to find the first season of the monogatari series and what i find is nothing but a confused head, i didn't ask this shit 

haha yea. its sooo much dialog, but ive watched every season before this point so im not stopping now. Its like an abusive family, i just keep going back. That being said the first half of monogatari second season is 1 of my favorite of all time. 

its simple...

Bakemonogatari

Nisemonogatari

Nekomonogatari

Monogatari Series Second Season

Hanamonogatari

Tsukimonogatari

Owarimonogatari

its not simple, and thanks

haha yea. its sooo much dialog, but ive watched every season before this point so im not stopping now. Its like an abusive family, i just keep going back. That being said the first half of monogatari second season is 1 of my favorite of all time. 

i didn't even find which is which

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

its not simple, and thanks

i didn't even find which is which

oh. i misread your message. you just watch them in order of release. Bake, Nise, Neko, Mono, hana, tsuki, and owari. The real confusing part isn't finding the show its watching it lol. its so easy to get lost

12118842_1079108798775253_58792561164793

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

oh. i misread your message. you just watch them in order of release. Bake, Nise, Neko, Mono, hana, tsuki, and owari. The real confusing part isn't finding the show its watching it lol. its so easy to get lost

i didn't even know the order, but now i do thanks too @Charger and you

12118842_1079108798775253_58792561164793

Lost Pause would be proud

Spoiler

PUUUUURRRFEEEEECTTTTOOOO

Just what kratos' wants 

GOD? Check

FEMALE? Check

BONER? Check

Kratos is in Gensokyo, he has to play by the rules of the realm. 

Does he have spell cards? No.

Can he shoot Danmaku? No.

Can he stop time? No.

Can he phase in and out of existence? No. 

GG Kratos.... killed by number 9

sample_b0017ba29869cbe9ffce24b971b9fa43d

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

12065508_730086137093401_816466221347024

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

12065508_730086137093401_816466221347024

thanks, thank you very much :)

Spoiler