Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I will now summarize ep 1 or Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry and Gakusen Toshi Asterisk:

(...)

gfdi... are we sure that these 2 titles are completely different???

They start the same, but take different paths - Asterisk will remain what it is forever, while Cavalry will become a proper romance (and not just one with romance hints or no closure)

I'm going to stick with Cavalry and drop Asterisk.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

An Sao movie could be good given the quality was decent since phantom gun and the "AIDS" arc was really good...

The chivalry of a failed knight...I'm liking the first episode. It's my kinda series...

It looks like tuxedo mask gave up that useless comedy set piece of a lady and showed up in lance n' masques

An Sao movie could be good they just need to write a character for kirito and focus on the world building, 

also this coming season looks meh with a few standouts

Fairy tail fanboy here...it's one of the best long runners airing for now anyway...

But still.

An anime can be great, but if near the end it fucks up, then you'll hate it. To give an example, i know fairy tail is very long, but on a 12 ep anime all you need is the last 2 episodes to be shit for the anime to be shit.

Look at owari no seraph, it's good, and if you only look at the 1st episode you might say it's the best, and it isn't.

Soo i agree with ninja, can't say an anime is the best if it's still airing.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

But still.

An anime can be great, but if near the end it fucks up, then you'll hate it. To give an example, i know fairy tail is very long, but on a 12 ep anime all you need is the last 2 episodes to be shit for the anime to be shit.

Look at owari no seraph, it's good, but if you only look at the 1st episode you might say it's the best, and it isn't.

Soo i agree with ninja, can't say an anime is the best if it's still airing.

I can agree with that.given after the end of the Tartaros arc there will be another time skip(and if you know spoilers you know why edolas natsu shouldn't have existed).

The notes from the manga make it look like the writer is starting to write run and create continuity issues and needless pointless twists...

(Detective Conan due to length needs an ending where he returns to a normal teenage/adult life too)

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I can agree with that.given after the end of the Tartaros arc there will be another time skip(and if you know spoilers you know why edolas natsu shouldn't have existed).

The notes from the manga make it look like the writer is starting to write run and create continuity issues and needless pointless twists...

(Detective Conan due to length needs an ending where he returns to a normal teenage/adult life too)

I mean if they are entertaining, i woudln't mind, now if the writer keeps adding shit and it's not even good, then it needs to end.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

LOL

My ISP(it's basically the only ISP in my country, has like 95% of it) changed summer time +1hour and it was not supposed to change this year (or yet). So every pc and cellphone that had summer time activated has +1 hour than it should.

you know that microSD is probably counterfeit right?

That's not a guarantee of you go reliable seller...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

You motherfucker son of a bitch used my gif.

thanks but i dont **** mothers and my mom is not a dog, soooo... what else you got 

SAO is getting a movie

Also Accel World to have another season, an original story by the dude that is doing sao's movie.

http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/New_Sword_Art_Online_and_Accel_World_anime_projects_announced.html

Damn it, we dont need more SAO 3 seasons is already enough

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

SAO is getting a movie

Also Accel World to have another season, an original story by the dude that is doing sao's movie.

http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/New_Sword_Art_Online_and_Accel_World_anime_projects_announced.html

@Jaybird will love this news.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Welp, I found the next anime I'm watching:

"I find this amusing we will now laugh. wha ha ha ha"

nice I wanted to check that out after bash mentioned it lol

Just finished fault milestone one.

It was fantastic.

Don't even know what else to say about other then screw cliffhanger endings. I'm going to need to acquire the second one asap.

If anyone wants a light read with a linear storyline I think you should really give this a go.

dmid753.jpg

@MyInnerFred

I wish I would have backed it lol. But anyways I'll have to go back and see if I can spot your name assuming you used an online alias and not you real name.

EDIT:

Shameless Self-Promote:

I wrote a review on steam. Go ahead and give me a thumbs up if you like.

The review probably could have been better but I'll edit it later when I am not sleep deprived.

I thought it was good but I watched dodger play it although I'm not sure she is going to play the second one sadly :(

I backed the project. You can see me in the credits lol.

agNXBsQ.png
 nice. Did you get anything for backing it?

You say you are a Touhou addict... But have you played a single official game? Or even an unofficial game? If not, to the

nope he doesn't care about the games only the fan art and lore that was created around them

I thought [Fault Milestone] was good but I watched dodger play it although I'm not sure she is going to play the second one sadly :(

I blame her fans for shit taste

It was pretty slow but that was some feels right there

kind of curious about part 2 but I don't really play VNs soo..

Error: 410

Question has anyone actually watched any of the most notorious 90s /early 2000 hentai such as legend of the over fiend or night shift nurses?(I haven't not do I think you should but I am interested how, why, and if you ended up enjoying them)

Lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

D09OEqL.jpg

nice I wanted to check that out after bash mentioned it lol

I thought it was good but I watched dodger play it although I'm not sure she is going to play the second one sadly :(

nice. Did you get anything for backing it?

I got the limited edition japanese copy of the game. I took a picture and posted it here before but I can't find the image on my imgur account.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I blame her fans for shit taste

It was pretty slow but that was some feels right there

kind of curious about part 2 but I don't really play VNs soo..

agreed and people on youtube act like they don't like long videos and series. I however love long videos and series so ya I guess I'm not the average youtube viewer

D09OEqL.jpg

i'm with Oreki

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

https://ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2015/10/04/sound-euphonium-comments-main-staff-members/

...This sure explains a fair bit about how skewed KyoAni's priorities are. Maybe hire a few writers to put this kind of effort into your script next time, guys...

wish i had a backlog xD. Ive pretty much seen most of everything rated above 4 stars on anime-planet (the site i used for tracking my anime) I'm pretty picky when it comes to shows i like

Well, then watch more of the 3.5 star ones :) The popular opinion is shit in general, and if you have watched a lot of anime then you should have a pretty solid idea of where your tastes lie, and be able to dig up the unsung gems (I'm also on A-P in case you're wondering for some reason).

I thought Chaika was "K" too. Forgettable but not unwatchable.

After watching the last block of [Overlord] I think that the comparison is somewhat unwarranted and that mediocre is slightly too generous.

Well, my comparison isn't about the quality of the show's episodes, but rather in how little effort they put into these damn anime. As for Overlord, I just found the whole thing mediocre after hints of fun in the first 4 or so episodes, so the ending didn't hit me as much more terrible than the rest. I will say that if they had built up to the ending properly and given it some actual depth, then the series would likely have at least been "K", but as it stands I'd much rather rewatch Chaika, even if the shit-tier music makes me rage and most of it is as bland as rice crackers. 

Region restricted... i cri evry tiem  I know VPNs exist despite only owning a single brain cell, but still...

:( Well, Chi will still be there if you ever want to watch her kitten antics.

agreed and people on youtube act like they don't like long videos and series. I however love long videos and series so ya I guess I'm not the average youtube viewer

meanwhile dadelion with 100k+ views and a flood of videos

Error: 410

Well, then watch more of the 3.5 star ones :) The popular opinion is shit in general, and if you have watched a lot of anime then you should have a pretty solid idea of where your tastes lie, and be able to dig up the unsung gems (I'm also on A-P in case you're wondering for some reason).

Yea sort of figured that. Its just that you have to sift through that sea of crap to find that 1 golden turd. First world stuggles for sure...

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

D09OEqL.jpg

post-259091-0-09514800-1443971074.jpg

Gotta love kyou ani though

Yea sort of figured that. Its just that you have to sift through that sea of crap to find that 1 golden turd. First world stuggles for sure...

You probably already felt that way while sifting through the 4+ star ones anyway, amirite? But honestly, that's why forums like ours exist, to help recommend anime to you when the mainstream watering-down machine fails you. You just have to give us an idea of what you're in the mood for at the time, and what you'd like to avoid too (if you have any specific biases we may have forgotten about). And your A-P link, or we'll probably recommend stuff you've already seen.

You probably already felt that way while sifting through the 4+ star ones anyway, amirite? But honestly, that's why forums like ours exist, to help recommend anime to you when the mainstream watering-down machine fails you. You just have to give us an idea of what you're in the mood for at the time, and what you'd like to avoid too (if you have any specific biases we may have forgotten about). And your A-P link, or we'll probably recommend stuff you've already seen.

we probably could use our own forum at this point lol