Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

thats how i started , stoped for 3 years ... almost started again yesterday :/

You've got what it takes to not start again! I'm sure of it. 

I mean come on your a ginger kid that somehow obtained a soul and became a non-ginger. It's stuff of miracles!

4c5e2e88bfc31093936b66a7dbb56f3638bfdcd6

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

just talk to someone, doesn't matter who, it can be a friend, teacher, parent, sibling, or someone else, it could help you

I don't want to talk to people about the things that bug me, cause I don't want to be put in a mental hospital again. Been there 3 times would rather not go back. The shit that bugs me everyone that I've told is fucked up or unnatural.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I don't want to talk to people about the things that bug me, cause I don't want to be put in a mental hospital again. Been there 3 times would rather not go back. The shit that bugs me everyone that I've told is fucked up or unnatural.

what the fuck, you are completely fine mentally(from what i know) and you were put in a mental hospital, i'm probably more messed up in the head than you and i was never put in one

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Lol... who exactly can say their "normal/natural", everyone has their quirks. 

what the fuck, you are completely fine mentally(from what i know) and you were put in a mental hospital, i'm probably more messed up in the head than you and i was never put in one

Let's not start a competition now lol....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

FINALLY

A really, really good first episode from a fall season show: Utawarerumono.

tumblr_nvnmiqXbt21qz64n4o1_500.gif

It was chill, funny and exciting all in the same episode. Great sense of mystery and adventure with really likeable characters.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

You should now my past and the stuff I've dealt with. I'm far from fine mentally.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

You should now my past and the stuff I've dealt with. I'm far from fine mentally.

same for me, but i will fight bad addictions with other addictions, so maybe you should try that(just dont get addicted to something you shouldn't like an illegal drug)

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Don't know if I can handle the amount of edge in this thread right now. 

If thats what you want call being actually fucked up in the head.....

same for me, but i will fight bad addictions with other addictions, so maybe you should try that(just dont get addicted to something you shouldn't like an illegal drug)

Lol I broke one addiction and replaced it with smoking. It was probably the best thing I did for myself.

|King Of The Lost|

Lol I broke one addiction and replaced it with smoking. It was probably the best thing I did for myself.

ok, but you could always try doing some calming things too help with the stress, and from my limited knowledge, smoking tends to hurt the person more times then not

Spoiler

ok, but you could always try doing some calming things too help with the stress, and from my limited knowledge, smoking tends to hurt the person more times then not

Fore me it the other way around. Its relaxing for me

|King Of The Lost|

Kratos will rape the shit out of the girl(it's a girl right? or is it a trap? I have trust issues blame the doujins.)

never read one without knowing the tags first

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Fore me it the other way around. Its relaxing for me

well i did say "from my limited knowledge", but try to deal with stress in other ways too, just so you smoke less

Spoiler

>tries to flash OxygenOS onto his OPO.

>wipes cache without backing up phone

fml D: I didn't understand that wiping the cache or recovery partitions would prevent me from booting into CM12. 

I don't even know what I lost! D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

fml D: I didn't understand that wiping the cache or recovery partitions would prevent me from booting into CM12. 

I'll be adding the appropriate meme

3fc6532ee77569a992a684051054f6baf6ee7b27

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

NO!!!! dont its very bad for you

what are you like 15?

pRiHMb4.jpg

and then you replace that with qt anime grills amirite?

Both my parents smoke, one of my brothers smokes, most of my friends from college smoke, some of my long time friends smoke one even smokes a pipe. I have probably spent more time around smokers then non smokers and I don't smoke. Smoking does not bother me at all but it does get annoying when people bitch about smoking because clearly everyone that is smoking already knows this shit far better then the people bitching about it.

I have a lot of friends that smoke too. I don't really mind either as long as you're not blowing it in my face. I do get terribly annoyed with the smoker bashing that everyone on the internet loves to participate in and think their opinions matter. You can see a lot of it is from being basically brainwashed (for good or bad) on the topic.

This forum is ESPECIALLY bad about it.

I only bum a few rips from an evape now and then but socially smoke shisha.

Or when Freds had a good day on the market he usually drops a few doobies by the office or a couple dub sacs of lettuce before he goes out to exercise his rights to the free market and capitalism.

Error: 410

Kratos will rape the shit out of the girl(it's a girl right? or is it a trap? I have trust issues blame the doujins.)

never read one without knowing the tags first

doesn't he have some honor thing towards his dead wife though?(dont hurt me, i haven't played or watched any videos of the games)

Spoiler

I'll be adding the appropriate meme

Exactly.

Every time I try to boot into CM12 now (I've already flashed TWRP, unlocked the OEM, and erased the Cache), it locks up at the cyanogen boot screen.

Am I boned? Is it doing something that I should wait for it to stop? Am I just left with flashing a custom ROM onto it at this point to have a functioning phone?

Why wasn't this already unlocked? Wasn't that part of One Plus' goal? To have an open phone or wtv that consumers truly owned? 

This is ridiculous. 

194207dd9df329dcc66bf0bc07eefe8c.gif

I JUST WANT IT TO WORK.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Or when Freds had a good day on the market he usually drops a few doobies by the office or a couple dub sacs of lettuce before he goes out to exercise his rights to the free market and capitalism.

lol sounds about right

what are you like 15?

yes, it says so in my profile doesn't it

Spoiler

6b31c5e98de589bafe967897326c2304.png

sounds about right

Spoiler

Hang on might have some help coming for you.

|King Of The Lost|