Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Budget, mostly. And having a skilled storyboarder instead of a chimp.

l33t ski11z br0

thats why, and propably because its a movie. i think movies tend to have more time and better budget than series.

I'm watching it at a weird 1920 x 1038 res.... looks super hd

I caught up on GATE and boy I'm glad I did!

when-you-start-talking-to-a-weeaboo-anim

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I caught up on GATE and boy I'm glad I did!

Manga's going ok for me, but the anime did nothing but disappoint, so I dropped it two eps in.

Fuck, why does the over decade old movie look so good?

b1dd128b04c8b1dc7b205787d1b088d2.jpg

Is that VLC? >_>

l33t ski11z br0

thats why, and propably because its a movie. i think movies tend to have more time and better budget than series.

Correct one movie can have the budget of a series or more at times. At a minimum its about half but think about the $$$ per minute.

MPC and all dem codec, mangs. 

VLC seems to be the only option on mobile though. 

Manga's going ok for me, but the anime did nothing but disappoint, so I dropped it two eps in.

I'm not a fan of reading manga anymore. if it had a LN adoption though that would be a whole different story for me.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

still wanna 1v1 me t1 heavy vs kv2?

I dont see why you want to but I dont mind.

Blarg

I dont see why you want to but I dont mind.

sweet, when will we do it?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Is that VLC? >_>

I still use vlc because you just hit play and it works. Plus I have very little video on my hard drive that I watch.

sweet, when will we do it?

I dont know.

Blarg

I still use vlc because you just hit play and it works. Plus I have very little video on my hard drive that I watch.

I dont know. 

anytime you want as long as its not past 11:30pm US central, its currently 8:14pm so within about 3 hours and 20 minutes

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

MPC and all dem codec, mangs. 

VLC seems to be the only option on mobile though.

They are all built in now.

My brains....i was using the windows player up until a couple of hours ago. Well, i guess i can set it up while waiting for friend to get here.... lmao

Hey I made you a guide and everything but madVR is all one file.

I dont know.

so does MPC-HC?

Done :D

thanks, much appreciation!

I'm not a fan of reading manga anymore. if it had a LN adoption though that would be a whole different story for me.

Oddly, it's the opposite for me. Back around Spice and Wolf's time, light novels felt more fresh and interesting overall (maybe they were fresh enough or I was just new to them), but now they feel like the same tropes over and over to me and I can't really stand it. At least with manga I can go at my own pace and not suffer as much if I don't like the writing. It's just easier to make up for the shortcomings somehow to me.

Good ol 60fps anime.

*wub, wub*

No worky. @TheProfosist

abb295be9ba7547789acb83dfe57f4a3.png

umm thats odd, try this? http://goo.gl/3SGBrG

*wub, wub*

umm thats odd, try this? http://goo.gl/3SGBrG

i just looked them up and downloaded the two mentioned in the read me. Only thing i needed was your ini.

I've done worse ... Like 80% of the work ... 

i was in that situation but the opposite 

lives on

BAKABT

No worky. @TheProfosist

abb295be9ba7547789acb83dfe57f4a3.png

fixed http://goo.gl/3SGBrG but madVR may not be updated in that. Here is a link to the latest version of that. http://goo.gl/zd9wnI

i just looked them up and downloaded the two mentioned in the read me. Only thing i needed was your ini.

its kinda in the file... also there is a bit roe than that in there. Additionally the only legit place to get madVR is through the Doom9 forum. So just a heads up.

You get out

shh

or you drown on land

tMupvkw.gif

----

So I got a friend who went to Japan, he's going to pass some Oreimo doujins to manga bomb a friend's fender. He has a sister, but we're not going to tell him what it's about until the clear coat is set.

I hope the artist is ruthless and that fender is next level NSFW.

@wolfgang MPC "just works" better than VLC in my experience. If you don't want to go through the hassle of setup you can go download a stable version of KCP and use auto configs.

@TheProfosist you might not get in since Kyle and Paul tend to feature builds that need some minor fixing, don't they?

Error: 410