Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

MUST not move glasses, shit, its too much for me, now my glasses placement doesnt feel right anymore.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

TvZxT8S.gif

Its a pity that this type of reflection irl is only possible in foggy time, lol. And that is only in case that your glasses have low quality lens without antifog coating. ;)

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Going to download spice and wolf right now and watch all of it. Then read the light novels because someone said they were translated and I know the anime wont have a satisfying ending if it only adapts 6 books. You win! >.>

1366561951291.gif

Blarg

Its a pity that this type of reflection irl is only possible in foggy time, lol. And that is only in case that your glasses have low quality lens without antifog coating. ;)

i could put that off with my old glasses, you must have no anti-glare or flare and no anti-bloom which are all normally free no, have a light source about level to your eyes or above and when you push up your glasses you get pretty blind but you also stop others from eyes your eyes for a second. Of course that works for me, not sure about others

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

TvZxT8S.gif

How I adjust my glasses is usually like Krusty.

I actually just finished the most recent Log Horizon Season II Episode along with the latest SAO II Episode. Both were pretty good.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Going to download spice and wolf right now and watch all of it. Then read the light novels because someone said they were translated and I know the anime wont have a satisfying ending if it only adapts 6 books. You win! >.>

Read the books! My translation group translated Books 6 - 17! Buy the official copies by Yen Press to support the series if you like the story!

TvZxT8S.gif

t2IGrmJ.gif

@Belgarionbg @Trevor would you two like to join the club?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

How I adjust my glasses is usually like Krusty.

I actually just finished the most recent Log Horizon Season II Episode along with the latest SAO II Episode. Both were pretty good.

Still need to watch the last two log horizon episodes. also, that excalibur stuff on SAO II was kinda boring.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Read the books! My translation group translated Books 6 - 17! Buy the official copies by Yen Press to support the series if you like the story!

t2IGrmJ.gif

Sure I guess, are there any rules or anything?

Sure I guess, are there any rules or anything?

Look at page one, no rules really. Just comply with the forum CoC!

Page one's anime weeks series needs serious updating. We tag everyone for every weekly thread and voting. 

Oh and a nice giveaway soon™

Giveaways on select weeks. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Still need to watch the last two log horizon episodes. also, that excalibur stuff on SAO II was kinda boring.

The GGO stuff was alright. The Excalibur arc was like, 3 episodes. They started a new arc with the latest episode.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I don`t have the time actually. Every bit of my free time goes for watching anime. 51.gif

Sometimes I even sleep while listening to some of my favorite series, 87.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

I don`t have the time actually. Every bit of my free time goes for watching anime. 51.gif

There is no participation requirement. 

Look at page one, no rules really. Just comply with the forum CoC!

Page one's anime weeks series needs serious updating. We tag everyone for every weekly thread and voting. 

Oh and a nice giveaway soon™

Giveaways on select weeks. 

Cool. I've looked through the rules of this thread a few times and didn't quite understand if this thread was for your anime of the week or just talking in general.

The GGO stuff was alright. The Excalibur arc was like, 3 episodes. They started a new arc with the latest episode.

Yeah, I liked GGO, it actually had an interesting character in it. I hope the new arc was as good as that though.

Cool. I've looked through the rules of this thread a few times and didn't quite understand if this thread was for your anime of the week or just talking in general.

Yeah, I liked GGO, it actually had an interesting character in it. I hope the new arc was as good as that though.

This is the main thread, anything anime related goes here. 

The weekly series thread are voted by members and discussed about in their own threads. 

does yen press actually sell them or are they the distributor? (since i cant find a buy link on their website. hello amazon. we meet again.)

Blarg

all it means is you will get notified when we post threads

There is no participation requirement. 

That is nice. But still I`ll feel bad that I can visit the forum so rarely.

Also although I understand english like my native language I have difficulties writing it.

So my usefullness in the discussions will be next to pointless as you all will be forced to read stuff writen illiterate 69.gif

does yen press actually sell them or are they the distributor? (since i cant find a buy link on their website. hello amazon. we meet again.)

They translate and distribute. You can buy em from amazon or barnes and noble. 

Also although I understand english like my native language I have difficulties writing it.

So my usefullness in the discussions will be next to pointless as you all will be forced to read stuff writen illiterate 69.gif

You worry too much, this is a haven for all people who enjoy a similar interest. 

rw7TQ1s.gif

its all good we have some members that don't really post at all... like the guy that started the club

Ok then, count me in 07.gif

Btw If some of you are wondering what I`m watching this is where I`ve gotten for now

idKHJMc.jpg

I`m in process of finishing and following 36 anime series. 107.gif

this is why we have .gif

iio_1.gif

Blarg

This made me remember that I still have not watched Ookami to Koushinryou II. 01.gif

Tomorrow is good time to make it up. (hint: its my birthday xD)

=-==

Hm, according to my list in anidb I did have watched it. But my memories are hazy. Well, I`ll watch it again, hehe.

Ok then, count me in 07.gif

Btw If some of you are wondering what I`m watching this is where I`ve gotten for now

idKHJMc.jpg

I`m in process of finishing and following 36 anime series. 107.gif

Welcome to the club! @Tr3vor :D

I unfortunately will have to finish spice and wolf today in a couple of hours. 3 episodes and 2 specials, had a good run, but i have to finish it, though i'd like it to keep going untill they die of old age LOL.

It was actually an impressively good anime, i knew of its existance way before but it never grabbed my attention.

I know it's been said a lot, but what's the order again? :D I'll save it on a notepad this time.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Is love chunibyo and other delusions a good series?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110