Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

That's because they turn to sugar in your blood stream. Which is addicting.

Yes. Yes you have. 

*middle clicks links in a list to open them all in tabs*

*press Ctrl + W to close that tab to read the 1st link*

*when done reading, presses Ctrl + W to close that tab to read the 2nd link*

*repeat until all tabs opened from links are gone*

It's how I keep up with things. 

This. 

@helping YES. That is exactly why I did this. xD

I'm creating a torrent with the 1080p images .7zipped soon. Will post here when I'm ready.

I'll also be uploading the .7zip to Mega. 

Edit: The Mega upload will take 12 hours-ish. I won't make the torrent until then because I want to have that link added to the torrent. 

What's the magnet link? Is the 1440p section split into subfolders or do you have an ETA on that?

I avoided these kinds of torrents and Imgur albums because they're mostly trash, but some of these are alright.

Error: 410

What's the magnet link? Is the 1440p section split into subfolders or do you have an ETA on that?

I avoided these kinds of torrents and Imgur albums because they're mostly trash, but some of these are alright.

I haven't started on the 1440p section. It's sorted by resolution, but it's just all tossed in there. I intend to go back and sort them categorically/by collection later (all of them, 1080p, 1440p, etc).

I won't make the torrent until the Mega upload is done so that I can link that file to the torrent (you can do that, it's called a web seed). This torrent & that Mega link is just for the 1080p folder. The 1440p folder is much smaller (369MB & 712 files vs 3.42GB & 8,200+ files). I'll make a torrent & Mega upload for those and all other resolutions later. 

This has become my pet project. Oh no. Not another one. 

Lol, well, do what you will. I consider every single background in here high quality for it's category (abstract, simplistic, space, geography, cars, anime, art, etc.) I'll filter them into those categories once I'm done cutting dupes & NSFW images from it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

fuck, my back window shattered.  :angry: this completely pooped on my good friday i was having. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

fuck, my back window shattered.  :angry: this completely pooped on my good friday i was having. 

Vitalius likes this post

@KRImSIN I'm waiting on those pictures. :P

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

ZkPDK8P.png

Steve

Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder is doing with dupeGuru and CCleaner could not. Finding duplicates (there are over 2,000 in the 1080p folder, Jesus).

On that page, there's also a duplicate MP3, and duplicate file finder. All are free.

† Christian Member †

- snipped -

My only issue is that her eyes are weird.

It's like her eyes have Rinnegan the first time I watched it ... 

Let me just slice myself in half so I can be in two places at once.

Slice your torso to meet your friend and slice your lower half to your girlfriend ... 

Or just push their tables close to you ... 

Yay , the number of threads matches my birthday ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It's like her eyes have Rinnegan the first time I watched it ...

Slice your torso to meet your friend and slice your lower half to your girlfriend ...

Yay , the number of threads matches my birthday ...

giggidy

Steve

Another cool program: RipMe.jar

Rips scripts off a webpage, so you could use that to download that entire imgur album once they are all loaded (scroll down infinitely).

† Christian Member †

giggidy

gigidy (gigity ? ) : a word that provokes sexually generated activities.

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

wtf? I dont have a girlfriend, my friend is engaged, the tables are bolted as it is an auditorium style class room. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Giveaway Prizes. Credit to @Vitalius

bwFIKS6.jpg
Hyva4el.jpg
 stCQttv.jpg
FvP2OXJ.jpg

There was one more item but it was software.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

- snipped -

* standing and crying silently in the corner *

wtf? I dont have a girlfriend, my friend is engaged, the tables are bolted as it is an auditorium style class room. 

I mean the hot girl ... I thought she was your girlfriend ... 

I mean the hot girl ... I thought she was your girlfriend ... 

nooooooooo. i want to meet her. 

@Vitalius

Those are some useful programs you linked. Currently cleaning my own 38000 wallpapers.

The RipMe.jar thing made me laugh cause on the site they list reddit and gonewild separately.

@KRImSIN

Those are some nice prizes man what monitor is that exactly?

Is that a 2gb or 4gb 960?

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

This wallpaper was pretty awesome. Sorry that LTT's compression butchers them. Don't use this one. The album is in alphabetical order and this is either Ym6vzPH.jpg or lIZP6X1.jpg 

Those are two I's I think (as in, I am, not as in losers). I vs l. eye vs el.

Get it there. 

post-2414-0-58284900-1433556519_thumb.jp

It's a star getting devoured by a black hole.

† Christian Member †

This one deserves it's own post, because it's so good.

post-2414-0-92224600-1433557140_thumb.jp

Again, get it at the album if you can. It'll be rmU08n0.jpg or XsM2yu4.jpg.

† Christian Member †

Jesus I have more exactly 2560x1600 images then I do of exactly 1920x1080 ones.

9597 1600p ones vs. 8353 1080p ones.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Jesus I have more exactly 2560x1600 images then I do of exactly 1920x1080 ones.

9597 1600p ones vs. 8353 1080p ones.

Wow. And none of those are dupes? or do you count dupes in that?

† Christian Member †

Wow. And none of those are dupes? or do you count dupes in that?

Thats including dupes haven't gone completely through yet.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

My current wallpaper that I would love to see as a poster or wall scroll

8sVj3fZ.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

This one deserves it's own post, because it's so good.

attachicon.gifrmU08n0.jpg

Again, get it at the album if you can. It'll be rmU08n0.jpg or XsM2yu4.jpg.

My current wallpaper that I would love to see as a poster or wall scroll

Both of those are cool.

I have a battleship too.

4235b94416.jpg

Blarg

Both of those are cool.

I have a battleship too.

In all my backgrounds. Not a single Spice & Wolf. Not one. 

Blasphemy.

† Christian Member †