Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

:ph34r:

well that makes sense i guess my threads seem to awaken some odd cult group that loves my news to a worrying extent, not that i dont like that.

dont tell me youve figured out who my brother is and been talking to him and yeah that could the reason why you lost all of your work but try again and see if it works this time but make sure to copy the post before you submit it

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

what the heck is wrong with these girls 

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

what the heck is wrong with these girls 

thanks for pointing out this new episode :) needed something after shimoneta and charlotte along with that no game no life copy i watched.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

thanks for pointing out this new episode :) needed something after shimoneta and charlotte along with that no game no life copy i watched.

your welcome  :)

Spoiler

dont tell me youve figured out who my brother is and been talking to him and yeah that could the reason why you lost all of your work but try again and see if it works this time but make sure to copy the post before you submit it

when i posted a lot of news i would do it in word documents and then copy it across as its easier that way. Probably should have done that

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

you call it what you want to call it and i'll call it what i want to call it

I don't understand what you interpreted there, I thought what I said was pretty straightforward.

You asked, "what is in that brief case"

to which I replied "GPU case"

(since many high end GPUs come in cases like those)

then you replied with

you call it what you want to call it and i'll call it what i want to call it

yeah, idk

technically you can call oranges apples if you wish, it's none of my business and you're well within your rights.

but please let me know if I need to elaborate or start annotating my posts directed towards you.

Error: 410

I don't understand what you interpreted there, I thought what I said was pretty straightforward. You asked, "what is in that brief case"to which I replied "GPU case"(since many high end GPUs come in cases like those)then you replied withyeah, idktechnically you can call oranges apples if you wish, it's none of my business and you're well within your rights.but please let me know if I need to elaborate or start annotating my posts directed towards you.

ok did not know that high end gpus come in brief cases
Spoiler

Do the shirt sizes run small or normal to a standard US size? I know you're from the UK but I figure they are about the same.

Reason I ask is because I recently ordered a Shakugan no Shana shirt from a Vendor on Ebay and the shirt was good quality but the size of the shirt was very small. I ordered a 2XL shirt because i figured it would be about XL US but it was more of just a Large.

There is a sizing chart included, so you can see the exact size you'll get. Just select one, and when it comes up with the option to pick a size, there is a size chart that gives exact measurements. 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

ok did not know that high end gpus come in brief cases

only some do, none of that ginger kids did apparently.

Error: 410

Just going to leave this here

Spoiler

And how will they enforce that ? and do people actually expect that to be enforced ? do people actually expect Mangakas and other people won't object to this ?

And you seem to leave a lot of things manic.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Just going to leave this here

Yeah well the law is still in development it could still not happen.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I don't know what's going on, but just want to say hi  :) .

Hello, I like your profile pic.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Thanks  :D

So what anime do are you currently watching or can you like list your top 5 anime pics ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

So what anime do are you currently watching or can you like list your top 5 anime pics ?

Currently, i'm rewatching Bleach. 

OqVMrzt.jpg

gcgJrb6.jpg5AqrKva.jpg8d25Bcr.gif

Currently, i'm rewatching Bleach.

That's nice, what's the anime from the pic with guy holding pistols ?

Last pic girl that's getting her boobs jiggled looks like she has cat ears but they aren't ;_; /jk Nekos are so freaking overrated.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

At least you're not reading Bleach.

The mangaka been fucking trolling us for the past year.

Bleach Vol.1 is on my top list for manga.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

That's nice, what's the anime from the pic with guy holding pistols ?

His name is Death Kid from Soul Eater anime. 

Is it bad i know that anime?

Not really, I mean why would it ? can I get the name ? you know for "research"

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ